main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    I'm beginning to get hints of the Magnificent Seven Ride Again. (eight, nine, ten, etc) [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Be interesting to see the final fight.

S.

2. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    awww that was so sweet w/ thir kids wanting to go along. I just hope nothing happens to them.

3. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Jaina shook her head and turned to Zekk... ?I?m right.? She said. Zekk nodded, his expression neutral. ?You are, and so is she.?

*singsong* Jaina's getting defensive... [face_mischief]

*blinks at the lists* Okay... I know who Sailors Neo-Pluto, Neo-Coruscant and Kashyyk are, but I'm lost with the boys. Any chance of you posting a quick who's who for the gentlemen? [face_batting]

She turned and her yellowish eyes turned upwards as she smirked. ?Foe may be friend, and no one with two legs is what they seem.?

Hmmm. That bodes no end of bad for our heroes, but no end of excitement for we readers... [face_devil]

Up! Please! :D [face_dancing]

4. Sword_of_SPEA

Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Serena stood in the doorway with her arms crossed and a pout on her lips. ?Why not? You were traipsing around the galaxy on adventures at an even younger age!? Jaina turned a withering glare on her daughter. ?And I caused my mother no end to her worries. You won?t do that to me.? Serena growled before stomping out of the room.

Cute!!

The good-guys are ready to go! Cue intense battle music!!!

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    skywalker64089-Heh. That's pretty cool. And yeah, it'll be one heck of a fight.

princess_melissa-Something will happen to them, but not necessarily anything bad.

Jaded_Girl-Heh. Oh, a list? Sure.

Katarn-Lowie
    Bornaryn-Raynar
    Hermes-Ryo
    Deimos-Miko
    Neo-Uranus-Isaac Ten'ou
    Neo-Bespin- John Gallandro

Sword_of_SPEA-Yeah, thay are. Thay just don't know what they'll find...

Here we go!

Mars walked along a road of light, images and sounds flashing just out of range. Before she knew it, her high heels hit solid rock. Her black eyes glanced around and she squeezed in closer to her husband and daughter. ?This place feels wrong.? The priestess mumbled. Aki tugged on her mother?s arm. ?Mom?? She said. Mars pulled her arm away. ?Not now, dear.? She looked to the starless sky and shivered. ?No sky should be without stars.? Neo-Mars tugged on her arm again. ?Mom, you might wanna take a look.?

The raven-haired priestess looked down and her blood froze. The group was surrounded by Charonians, all armed and all nasty-looking. A large medieval castle loomed in the background with its gate closed and turrets and parapets manned. Mars slowly looked around and swallowed. ?We might be a tad outmatched.? She mumbled.

A voice reverberated through everyone?s heads. So nice to see the good guys being so predictable! Serenity looked over at the castle, her face set in stone. ?What do you wish us to do, Calaveras?? Calaveras laughed at that. Not trying to save me this time, Serenity? Oh, what a shame! Her voice changed from mocking to serious as she continued. Serenity, you and Jaina shall enter my fortress. The rest of you shall wait outside. Corellia sneered at that. ?And if we don?t??

Then I shall have all 100,000 Charonians attack you. And as powerful as you think you are, sheer numbers count for something. Serenity and Jaina exchanged a glance before the two queens marched through an opening forming in the ranks of the Charonians. The main doors of the fortress slid into the walls, revealing Darth Calaveras sitting on a golden throne. Two women stood on either side of the Dark Mistress of the Sith. The first, Corellia knew quite well. She had identical brown eyes, brown hair and facial features. Her expression was cold, though. And her skin was pale. In contrast to Corellia?s Sailor Fuku, clone-Jaina wore bulky, onyx-colored armor.

The Senshi of mechanics shook her head. ?I hope you don?t think that she can beat me.? She said. Calaveras sneered and shifted on her throne. ?She?s not here to beat you. She?s here to stalemate you.? Corellia probed the clone with the Force and gasped. ?My starseed?? Calaveras leaned forward, her face obscured by shadows. ?She is you, Jaina Solo.? She motioned to Serenity. ?And as for you, odango head, I shall be more than enough to kill you.?

Serenity pointed to the third person. She wore lighter armor than clone-Jaina and had her hazel eyes focused on the dirt. ?And what of her, Calaveras?? The Mistress of the Sith shrugged. ?Darth Autumn is insurance against the Senshi and Jedi. Although I don?t think I?ll need her.? Calaveras stood up and unsheathed the Sword of Xendor from the sheath strapped to her back. The ancient blade gleamed from internal light as Calaveras stepped forward. ?Now, then. Which of you will die first??

Please read and review. The next post will be Thursday. Up!

6. Ryalm

Ryalm Jedi Master

Jan 9, 2005
    Sorry for my long absense Striker, work's been hell, and then I've had company for a few days... anyway, I'm working on catching up now. Cleared out my PM inbox as well.

7. Sword_of_SPEA

Feb 14, 2005
    ?And as for you, odango head, I shall be more than enough to kill you.?

someone's a little overconfidant (and that's a weakness!)

can't wait till the next one

8. princess_melissa

Mar 7, 2005
    Yeah, you would think that after the first... I don't know... MILLION bad guys that were defeted, they would learn; overconfidence leads to a swift downfall.

9. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    The ancient blade gleamed from internal light as Calaveras stepped forward. ?Now, then. Which of you will die first??

*scowls* *mutters* It'll be YOU, Darth Meanie... :mad:

Whoo! Action post next, ne? Up! :D

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ryalm-Not a problem, dude. Will admit to getting a bit worried, but it's cool. And I can sympathize about work being hell.

Sword_of_SPEA-A little overconfident, yes. Still, I hope I do good.

princess_melissa-heh. The Senshi and Jedi do have an impressive track record.

Jaded_Girl-LOL! She'll die, but it won't be easy. And yeah, action post written while listening to the MK theme.

Here we go!

Outside, several Senshi migrated to the outer area of their little group. Saturn, Neo-Saturn, Neo-Pluto, Coruscant and Neptune took up positions along the outer edge. Messages through the Force bounced back and forth between them. I think we?re in trouble. Neptune ?said?. The currents are restless. Neo-Uranus arched an eyebrow at his ?aunt?. ?Are the currents ever calm, Michiru?? He asked.

The Senshi of the sea harrumphed, but stood steady. Suddenly, every single Jedi?s danger sense flared, causing Neo-Mars and Mars to clutch their chests. The Charonians raised their blaster rifles and spears, but the five at the edge were quicker. Sailor Saturn and her daughter both raised their Glaives to eye level and pointed them straight out. ?Silence Wall!? Both shouted. An energy barrier formed, surrounding the group and protecting them. Neptune raised her mirror and shouted, ?Submarine Reflection!? while Coruscant raised her hands and shouted. ?Shield of Hope!? Finally, Neo-Pluto tapped the ground with her time staff and the garnet orb at the top began glowing. ?Dark Dome Close!?

Blood-red blaster bolts and spear tips hit the nigh-impenetrable barrier, but the combined strength of the five Senshi proved most formidable. Neo-Bornaryn looked at the crystalline structure and let out a low whistle. ?Awesome.? He looked around and then stamped his hoof twice. ?So, now what?? Both Dathomir and Jupiter looked up and saw a small hole in the top. The two Senshi exchanged a glance before speaking. ?We?ll be back.? Jupiter said. And with a Force-assisted leap, she was up and away. I love you, Kyp and Zeth.

Tuxedo Deyer swallowed back tears. ?I love you too, Mako.? A half-second later, Dathomir was airborne as well. Jacen, we shall be together again with Stalla. Tuxedo Hapes nodded as a single tear fell from his right eye. ?Damned straight, Tenel Ka.? He watched as the two landed on opposite sides. Tuxedo Jedi shouted. ?Well, what are we waiting for? Let?s give them some help!? His right hand blurred as he tossed a half-dozen roses at the Charonians. They passed through the one-way barrier and managed to kill several of the arachnoids.

Jupiter?s double-bladed lightsaber was ignited before she had even touched down. She slashed from her left shoulder, amputating the limbs off of the Charonian in front and gutting one behind her. Her forearms quickly became engulfed in bluish-white lightning as she hacked and slashed. She held out her right arm and cupped her hand, shouting. ?Sparkling Wide Pressure!? A ball of concentrated lightning collected there and she slammed it into the ground, blowing back over thirty of the bug-eyed creatures and electrocuting them.

Gone was the loving wife and doting mother. Gone was the woman who would bake cookies for Zeth and his friends every Sunday. Gone was the serene Jedi Master. In her place was a weapon, a living lightsaber. She blocked an overhead swing from one Charonian while lashing out with her booted foot and breaking the leg of another. She thrust her emerald-colored blade at the midsection of the first, disemboweling him. Jupiter snarled and looked around, her ponytail whipping behind her.

Sailor Dathomir thrust out her right leg, catching a Charonian and breaking its neck even before she landed. She backpedaled a bit, parrying three Charonians simultaneously while her left hand became engulfed in bluish flame. ?Dathomir Heatwave!? She shouted. A tongue of flame shot out, hitting the trio and burning them to ash within seconds.

Gone was the loving wife and caring mother. Gone was the woman who taught the young ones self-defense every Su

11. Sword_of_SPEA

Feb 14, 2005
    Gone was the loving wife and caring mother.

:eek: I loved those two paragraphs! They were so well written...just...wow!!

12. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Why does it seem that whenever I'm gone, I always miss the most exciting posts???

Sorry I've been MIA lately Striker. My family moved last Saturday, and I, thinking that we would somehow automaticly have internet access, failed to tell you about it. I'm currently sitting in an internet cafe, but we'll hopefully have our computers up by Tuesday.

A half-second later, Dathomir was airborne as well. Jacen, we shall be together again with Stalla. Tuxedo Hapes nodded as a single tear fell from his right eye. ?Damned straight, Tenel Ka.?

Ok, that really doesn't sound good!! I'm not even gonna voice my suspicions....[face_worried]

In the protective dome, both Zekk and Endymion dropped a rose they were about to throw and clutched their chests. Their skin paled and they looked to the castle as well. Both kings looked at each other, nodded and jumped for the hole in the dome.

And that doesn't sound too good either! But I'm sure Serenity and Jaina can hold their own as long as it takes....or at least until their soul mates get their. ;)

Love your description of Jupiter's and Dathomir's "change."

13. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    Sailor Saturn and her daughter both raised their Glaives to eye level and pointed them straight out. ?Silence Wall!? Both shouted. An energy barrier formed, surrounding the group and protecting them. Neptune raised her mirror and shouted, ?Submarine Reflection!? while Coruscant raised her hands and shouted. ?Shield of Hope!? Finally, Neo-Pluto tapped the ground with her time staff and the garnet orb at the top began glowing. ?Dark Dome Close!?

WHOA. Now THAT is a shield. We could have World War Three and no one would blink! :eek: Excellent. :D

Neo-Bornaryn looked at the crystalline structure and let out a low whistle. ?Awesome.?

Like I said... [face_mischief]

Gone was the loving wife and doting mother. Gone was the woman who would bake cookies for Zeth and his friends every Sunday. Gone was the serene Jedi Master. In her place was a weapon, a living lightsaber. She blocked an overhead swing from one Charonian while lashing out with her booted foot and breaking the leg of another. She thrust her emerald-colored blade at the midsection of the first, disemboweling him. Jupiter snarled and looked around, her ponytail whipping behind her.

Gone was the loving wife and caring mother. Gone was the woman who taught the young ones self-defense every Sunday before Makoto baked them cookies. Gone was the wise Queen Mother. Like Jupiter, she was now a weapon pointed at the Charonians. Dathomir sidestepped a blaster bolt from behind and switched her rancor-tooth lightsaber to her left hand, deflecting the bolt back to the Charonian and hitting him right in the chest. Sailor Dathomir looked around, her flame-red hair trailing behind her like the tail of a comet.

That was AWESOME! [face_devil] (I was just going to quote the "gone was..." parts, but I just couldn't detatch the awesome fight stuff. Top notch, Striker! [face_peace] )

In the protective dome, both Zekk and Endymion dropped a rose they were about to throw and clutched their chests. Their skin paled and they looked to the castle as well. Both kings looked at each other, nodded and jumped for the hole in the dome.

Oh no! What's happening?! [face_worried]

Up! :_|

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sword_of_SPEA-Why, thank you! I worked on those two for a bit. I always felt that Tenel Ka and Makoto are the group's warriors.

Lady_Jade-Oh, that's okay. I hope everything gets traightened out for you. And don't worry, it'll work out...I hope.

Jaded_Girl-Yeah. It's one heck of a shield. And also glad you liked the paragraphs.

Okay, at the Beyond the Saga Awards last night, I went 0-6 for the categories I was nominated in:

Most underrated: Three New Sailor Senshi
    Best Action: Three New Sailor Senshi
    Best Crossover: Where No Jedi Has Gone Before
    Best Songfic: Glory of Love
    Best non-human: Lusa in Where No Jedi Has Gone Before
    Best Author: RK_Striker_JK_5

I'm gonna vent, now.

I was robbed. I was a lock for best crossover. Instead, GFFA Hums won. I won't knock Tahi, but Gone Before was, in the words of pretty much all of my readers, the best SW/ST crossover ever written.

And I think I wrote Lusa better than the profics. I did so much with her. And TNSS Is seriously underrated. It's at 308,985 words now and is still going.

Well, enough whining by me. Sorry about the post being so short, but I've got the Before the Saga Awards coming up and I've gotta get ready for hosting with Lt_Jaina_Solo.

Here we go!

Sailors Neo-Corellia and Neo-Moon watched as their fathers exited the group. ?We gonna let them have all the fun?? Neo-Moon asked. Neo-Corellia gripped her lightsaber tightly. ?No, we won?t.? Both summoned the Force and directed the energy into their legs before jumping. Neo-Moon cleared the small hole and slid down the dome, her pink-colored lightsaber ready in one hand and her tiara in the other. Neo-Corellia, however, cleared the dome entirely and landed in a small hole in the Charonian horde. ?Corellia Starburst!? She shouted, sweeping her arm from side to side even as a wave of reddish energy shot from her outstretched palm. Neo-Moon, meanwhile tossed her tiara while shouting. ?Moon Tiara Action!?

The golden-colored tiara spun around rapidly, glowing brightly and cutting a swath through the horde. The two daughters of queens sprinted down the corridor, using their fledgling powers in the Force to increase their speed for a few seconds. That was all they needed as they reached Zekk and Endymion at the gates of the castle. Both men looked back at their daughters, anger temporarily rising to prominence before being replaced by concern. ?What are you two doing here?? Zekk demanded. Neo-Moon stopped short and took in several deep gulps of air. ?We?re here to help.? She said. Neo-Corellia nodded. ?Mom and Aunt Serenity are in trouble. We?ve gotta do something!?

Endymion?s blue eyes shifted beneath the his mask. ?We can handle this, Serena.? Neo-Moon suddenly exclaimed. ?But our mothers are in trouble! We can?t sit on the sidelines!? Her scarlet eyes suddenly turned to the Charonians. ?Ah, why aren?t they attacking?? Neo-Corellia shrugged. ?Who knows and who cares?? She raised her right arm at the gate and shouted. ?Corellia Starburst!? The resultant energy beam punched a hole in the door, allowing them access to the inner courtyard. The quartet rushed through, relying on the Force and their eyes to guide them to the two most important women in their lives.

Please read and review. The next post will be Sunday. Up!

15. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    Okay, at the Beyond the Saga Awards last night, I went 0-6 for the categories I was nominated in

*crawls in, unbelievably contrite* Striker... I didn't vote! I'm so sorry!!! :_| I nominated you and everything, but was out of town/preoccupied with my cousin, and by the time I realized the voting was going on, it was over! I am so so so so so so so so so soooooo sorry! :( If it's any help, you are a complete winner in my book! :) [:D]

Hey everyone, let's throw a un-award-winning party for Striker! (Y'know, like an Un-birthday Party in Alice in Wonderland...)

*leaves thread* *comes back with goodies and snacks and wearing an utterly ridiculous party hat shaped like the Millenium Falcon*

*lifts glass of juri juice* Happy Un-Awards, Striker! *drowns glass* *hiccups*

Her scarlet eyes suddenly turned to the Charonians. ?Ah, why aren?t they attacking?? Neo-Corellia shrugged. ?Who knows and who cares??

I CARE! THAT'S NOT A GOOD SIGN! :(

*waits in unbearable suspense for the next post*

*hangs up garlands of paper X-wings and TIE fighters*

16. Sword_of_SPEA

Feb 14, 2005
    *downs her own Juri Juice* you were robbed!!!

?Mom and Aunt Serenity are in trouble. We?ve gotta do something!?

Great!! Now we're getting to the meat and potatoes!!

*puts on an X-wing party hat* :D

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Jaded_Girl- Really...

I sorta forgive you. Thanks for the party, though. I am still depressed over losing all six. And thanks for the juice. *Takes a sip*

Sword_of_SPEA-yeah, I feel I was robbed. Thanks for that.

All right. The arc's not ending quite yet, but it is winding up. It's intentional that the battle ends so quickly. It wasn't supposed to be the be-all end-all of this arc anyway.

Here we go!

?Silver Crystal Saber Attack!?

A blazing beam of energy shot from the emitter of Corellia?s lightsaber and shot towards Calaveras and her group. Clone-Jaina simply held her right hand up and concentrated. The beam of energy swerved from Calaveras and was sucked into the clone?s outstretched hand. ?I control your power, Neo-Queen Jaina. In every sense of the word, I am you.?

Moon snarled, her face taking on an extremely rare look of rage. ?You are not my friend. Do you hear me?? She raised her Moon Scepter, but before she could say anything, Calaveras leapt at her, Sword swinging. The blond-haired Senshi was forced to bring her Scepter up and parry the initial swing away from her. She backpedaled and smoothly unclipped her lightsaber from her belt, igniting a silvery plasma blade. ?You can?t win, Calaveras!? She shouted. The Dark Mistress sighed and turned to Darth Autumn. ?Go outside and kill her friends.? Autumn nodded before vanishing in a cloud of cherry blossoms.

Suddenly, the door behind Moon and Corellia exploded. Zekk, Sailor Neo-Corellia, Endymion and Sailor Neo-Moon rushed through. ?Leave our mothers alone!? Neo-Moon shouted, posing with her right hand pointing to the floor, leaning forward on her left leg and left hand on hip. Neo-Corellia sidled up to Neo-Moon, arms crossed in front of her chest. ?You have murdered our friend and mentor. For that, there is no forgiveness!? They both shifted stance and pointed at Calaveras and clone-Jaina. ?We shall punish you, in the name of justice and the Force!? they both shouted.

Zekk and Endymion lined up behind their daughters, an orange-colored rose in the formers hand and a ruby-red rose in the latter?s. ?Let our soul mates go.? Endymion said. Zekk nodded and added. ?There is no room for negotiation here.? Calaveras rolled her brown eyes and raised her Sword again. ?I killed Tionne easily enough. And now, I?ll kill-argh!? A single red rose was embedded in her right bracelet, cracking the Sith alchemy that protected them. Calaveras brushed the rose off and screamed, ?Die!? before charging at Moon.

Neo-Moon took her tiara off of her head and tossed it at Calaveras while shouting. ?Moon Tiara Action!? The spinning piece of mystical metal hit Calaveras right in her abdomen, slicing through the armor-and the flesh beneath. The Dark Mistress staggered back, left hand clutching the bloody gash in her abdomen while her right drooped down. Clone-Jaina snarled. ?You will not win!? She said, posing a bit. Neo-Corellia ran over to her mother. ?Hey, she is kinda like you!? Corellia turned to her daughter and gave her a reproving look. ?She can absorb my power.? she said. The daughter shrugged. ?Well, let?s see how she does against me.? She raised both arms and shouted. ?Corellia Hyperspace Vortex!? Twin beams of energy shot from her gloved hands and met, twisting and hitting clone-Jaina head on. Clone-Jaina raised her arms and erected a shield, but the spiraling energy beam pushed her back. Beads of sweat formed on both Neo-Corellia and clone-Jaina?s brow. After a minute, an orange rose hit the shell?s shield, embedding itself and cracking the shield.

Neo-Corellia?s beam strobed over the crack and broke through, hitting clone-Jaina square in the chest and gouging out a charred hole in her chest. She staggered back, her eyes turning glassy and a puff of smoke emerged from her mouth. Corellia concentrated and reached out, scanning clone-Jaina until? ?Got it.? She said. A sliver of crystal emerged from Jaina?s chest even as the clone toppled over to the floor. Neo-Corellia tried mightily to hold onto her lunch, grateful that she didn?

18. princess_melissa

Mar 7, 2005
    *grabs glass of juri juice* Sry u didn't win. If it makes u feel better, You had my vote.

Also sry I've been gone so long. I had to be in a friends wedding and was gone for a week.

Neo-Corellia squealed with joy and hugged both her mother and father. ?We did it! We won!? ... Suddenly, the building shook. Neo-Corellia broke the embrace and looked up. ?I?ve got a bad feeling.? She whispered. Her feeling was confirmed when the entire planet began shaking! They never seem to win the first time they think they really won. It usually takes 2 or 3 times before they actually win for good or at least untill the next baddie comes.

19. Lady_Jade

May 22, 2004
    Neo-Corellia squealed with joy and hugged both her mother and father. ?We did it! We won!?

[face_dancing] As if there was ever any doubt!!! :D

*joins in on the party* Sorry about the turnout of the awards Striker :( You more than deserved it. But I'm sure you'll show them once the next awards come around!!

20. Ryalm

Ryalm Jedi Master

Jan 9, 2005
    Well doesn't that just suck eh Striker? I voted this for best crossover, most underrated, and you for best author, guess it wasn't quite enough. You're still a winner in my book, if that counts for anything :).

You do have a lot of loyal readers though man, who look forward to the days you post the next part of your stories, loving everything they read. Not many people have that kind of talent. In fact, I'm a bit envious of that. I couldn't write a story for the life of me, but here you are, making it all look easy.

So here's to Striker! *downs his own glass of juri juice* Now where can I get one of them awesome hats huh?

21. Sword_of_SPEA

Feb 14, 2005
    Neo-Corellia broke the embrace and looked up. ?I?ve got a bad feeling.? She whispered.

I do too, that battle just seemed too easy.

22. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    *refills everyone's glasses* *sets out tray of Wookiee cookies* *pops in a music CD that starts playing "Walk like an Alderaanian"*

Ryalm: Now where can I get one of them awesome hats huh?

Here! On the house! *gives Ryalm a TIE fighter hat with a "Kiss me, I'm Correlian!" sign on it*

*joins in Ryalm's toast* To Striker! *raises glass and drowns it*

Striker: I sorta forgive you. Thanks for the party, though. I am still depressed over losing all six.

Well then, I'm sorta glad! Regrettaby, I am incapable of bilocation. And enjoy the party! :D And as to the rest, don't worry about it! All of us here reading absolutely love your story and if everyone else is too stupid to pop in and start reading, well, that's their problem! They don't know what they're missing! [face_not_talking] ;)

Autumn nodded before vanishing in a cloud of cherry blossoms.

o_O Going a little Zoicite on us? :p And Jaina-chan's attacks ineffectual?! That ain't good! :(

A single red rose was embedded in her right bracelet, cracking the Sith alchemy that protected them.

Yay! Go Mamoru-chan! [face_dancing]

A sliver of crystal emerged from Jaina?s chest even as the clone toppled over to the floor.

Yay again! Go Jaina! [face_peace] Uh... the real one... [face_blush]

Ack! The building's coming down! Run, minna! :_| But good job defeating Calaveras! [face_dancing] Though in utter honesty, I remain a bit uneasy. even if the Sith are defeated, don't they have, like, a bajillion Charonians outside? Or something?

And so, in anticipation of the answers to all questions... up! Please? [face_batting]

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    princess_melissa-Thank you. And a wedding? Coolness! No need to apologize. And yeah, Calaveras has been defeated.

Lady_Jade-No doubt at all. And yeah, I'll give it my all this Winter!

Ryalm-Thank you! And I'm not that good. But thank you for the kind words. How's work going for you, btw?

Sword_of_SPEA-No, it's over, This whole battle is sorta incidental, actually.

Jaded_Girl-Yay, a Bangles reference! I loved that band in the 80's. I will always admit that I'd like more readers, but the ones I've got are awesome. *Raises glass and toasts my loyal readers, who put up with my temper tantrums and whining about low readership* Yeah, the Sith were defeated, but the horde outside won't be a problem.

Okay, the fight's over, but the story arc isn't! I always intended the battle to not take up the last half. I wanted to focus on the kids more and see if I can't write them well. I mean, I can write action pretty well, so let's do some high school drama!

Oh, and there's the Senior prom at Winter Celchu High School. Will Zeth ask Serena out?

Oh, and a word count reveals this fic to be 311,234 words long.

Here we go!

Ten minutes earlier
    Darth Autumn materialized in front of the castle and saw the fields littered with Charonian corpses. She let her head droop and sighed. ?they?re useless?? She muttered. She unclipped a lightsaber and activated it, sending forth a sapphire-colored blade. Calaveras had berated her when she chose not to build one with a traditional scarlet-colored blade, but she liked blue better.

She noted the shield protecting the majority of the Senshi and Jedi and that those inside were killing Charonians outside with impunity. Onyx lightning shot out from Sailor Alderaan and incinerated a group of Charonians while Sailor Bastion was firing off Imperial Starbursts at another group. The spheres of energy exploded halfway to the target, showering the area with yellowish energy beams.

Two Senshi were outside the shield and had carved an impressive swath through the horde. Sailors Jupiter and Dathomir both had left a trail of dead and had met up near the castle. Alone, each one was tough. Together, they were unstoppable-at least until they faced off with Darth Autumn. She readied her blade and approached the pair. ?Leave us.? She said to the Charonians. Those still alive and mobile turned their multi-faceted eyes to Autumn before bowing their shaggy heads and ambling off.

Jupiter readied her double-bladed lightsaber, holding it at the ready. ?You?re no match for us.? She said. Dathomir nodded. ?That is a fact.? She stated. In the dome, Mars and Deimos looked over and saw Darth Autumn. Mars? black eyes went wide, and she sent out a light probe through the Force to the Sith Lord. ?It can?t be.? She murmured. Deimos placed a comforting arm on his wife?s shoulder. ?I think she is, Rei.? He shouted. ?What is your name??

Darth Autumn turned to him, her head cocking slightly to the left. ?My name? What does it matter?? Neo-Mars glanced at her parents and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She reached out and felt? something. There was a connection between her and this Darth Autumn. It was impossible to describe, but it was there. ?I?ll be back.? She said. Deimos cried out. ?Aki, wait!? But it was too late. Neo-Mars drew upon the Force and leapt through the hole at the top of the dome. She slid down the smooth surface, landing a few meters from Autumn.

She unclipped her lightsaber and ignited it, sending forth an orange blade. The Charonians moved back, sensing a great struggle about to take place. Autumn walked up to Neo-Mars. ?I know you?? she looked over at Mars and Deimos. ?I know you too.? mars nodded, tears stinging her eyes. Autumn back to Neo-Mars and thrust her blade at the Senshi?s midsection! The brown-haired Senshi parried the blade away, dancing back a bit. ?What?s your name?? She shouted. ?Why do I feel this connection with you?? Neo-Mars backpedaled a bit more, parrying several thrusts away but unable to go on the offense.

Autumn?s brow furrowed as

24. Lady_Jade

May 22, 2004
    ?How-how do you know my name?? She gasped out. Tears streamed from Mar?s eyes. ?You?re my daughter! You are Sarah Reglia, Aki?s older sister!?

:eek: Now there's a plot twist I wasn't expecting!!!

Serenity turned to her daughter. ?Chibi-Usa!? She screamed. Chibi-Usa tried getting to her feet, but her knee gave out. Suddenly, three pairs of hands grabbed her and she floated over to Serenity! She glanced at the figures with her scarlet eyes and gasped in shock. ?Setsuna! Tionne! Kam!? she cried out. The translucent Force ghosts looked down at her and smiled. ?Be careful next time.? Tionne said. ?We might not be here to help.? They deposited her in Endymion?s arms before fading from sight?

Ok, I so had a flashback of Chewie leaping out of the Falcoln to save Anakin.

Great post Striker!! Glad to see that everyone made it home ok! And Zeth should so take Serena to the prom. :D

25. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    RK, I just discovered this and I really want to read it, even though there are so many pages... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm having a little problem with names. You see, here in Portugal they changed the sailor's names and now when you refer to Setsuna or someone else I don't who they are... 8-}

Could you please post pictures of the Senshi and put the names beside them? [face_batting] It would be much easier and less confusing... 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.