Beyond Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Han grimaced at that. ?Hey, kid. I?m like fine wine. I get better with age.? He held out his arms while speaking.
    That's the Han Solo I LOVE

?I never did figure out how Luke was able to stand being in such a cramped space for so long.?

Loasy, I never did too, I'd be stark raving MAD after a long trip. [face_hypnotized]

Sorry I didn't catch the earlier post, classes started Monday and I was kidna crazy over the weekend getting things together! Can't wait for the Prom to happen!!
  2. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ?That?s the list of Jedi artifacts found on the black market. Master Skywalker was wondering if you could put out some feelers.? The dashing elder slipped it into his shirt pocket and nodded. ?I think Corran and Mirax are looking for something to do.?

Ahhh. That makes sense. Mirax (and Corran's) speciality! ^_^ But poor Luke, having to track down rogue Jedi stuff. I always imagined the Jedi cloak that Ghitsa Dogder had aquired in "Simple Tricks" was obtained from the same shady vendor that Mara got her vacuum-packed Jedi robe she showed to Luke on her arrival at the Academy in the KJA trilogy. Poor Luke must have been quite mortified at the thought. :oops:

?Lando, I?d hate to impose, but would it be possible for you to arrange quarters for me? Jedi meditation can only go so far.?...The two walked off to the residential areas and some much-needed rest for John.

Uh oh... I've got a bad feeling about this... [face_worried] I hope his alarm clock is set. Or- on second thought- I take that back. It will be more interesting if it's not... [face_devil] :D

Either way, up! ^_^

(P.S.- Striker, if once or twice I'm a bit late in my responses over the next few weeks, please don't panic. I have about nine relatives over at my house, and for a few weeks yet they'll be unable to return home to New Orleans. It's somewhat crazy already, and I may miss a post if I can't get away. But I'll still try my best to keep up! :D )
  3. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi.

From what I've been able to read, I love this story. It's very good.
    I like the character interaction.

Laters.
  4. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Sword_of_SPEA-I couldn't figure out how they managed to sit in those flying coffins either. And glad you liked tha Han line. And no problem.

Jaded_Girl-Wow. I'm very glad your family's all right. I have no problem with you being late or whatever. And John won't have to worry about his alarm clock.

DaenaBenjen42-Welcome! I'm glad you like it.

Okay, before the post, I figure I'd post a list of disaster relief and other charities. Hurricane Katrina was a complete disaster.

American Red Cross
    1-800-HELP NOW (435-7669) English
    1-800-257-7575 Spanish

? Operation Blessing
    1-800-436-6348

? America?s Second Harvest
    1-800-344-8070

? Adventist Community Services
    1-800-381-7171

? Catholic Charities, USA
    703 549-1390

? Christian Disaster Response
    941-956-5183 or 941-551-9554

? Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
    1-800-848-5818

? Church World Service
    1-800-297-1516

? Convoy of Hope
    417-823-8998

? Lutheran Disaster Response
    800-638-3522

? Mennonite Disaster Service
    717-859-2210

? Nazarene Disaster Response
    888-256-5886

? Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
    800-872-3283

? Salvation Army
    1-800-SAL-ARMY (725-2769)

? Southern Baptist Convention -- Disaster Relief
    1-800-462-8657, ext. 6440

? United Methodist Committee on Relief
    1-800-554-8583

Here we go!

The two walked along, but Lando sensed something from the younger man. Although he had been married to Tendra for over a millennia, he was still Lando Calrissian, ladies man of the galaxy. He glanced at John out of the corner of his eye and smirked. ?So, who is it?? John stopped dead in his tracks and eyed his mentor warily. ?Who is what?? Lando shook his head as they entered a turbolift and descended several stories. ?Don?t play coy with me, John. I?ve known you too long. You?ve got a crush on someone.?

The turbolift door opened and the two walked down a corridor. ?I?ve got a date with Lyria next week. We?re chaperoning a prom at Crystal Alderaan.? He paused and a goofy grin crossed his face. ?It?s our first date, Lando. We?ve gone on over a hundred missions together, and this is pretty much the first time we won?t have to bring our lightsabers with us.? They stopped at a door and Lando punched several buttons on a control panel next to the door.

It slid open and John walked in, placing his juice glass on a table in the foyer. His blue eyes looked around and he let out a slow whistle. ?Nice, Lando.? He moved over to a chair and plopped down into it, spreading his arms wide. Lando simply waved him off and turned to the door. ?Oh, you?re free to come by our quarters for dinner.? he said. John smiled and answered. ?I?d be honored.?
    The next day found John waking early. Although the prom was six days away, he wanted to make sure he wasn?t late. It took him all of an hour to wash up, get dressed and eat breakfast. The Jedi Knight found Tendra and Lando waiting for him at the landing pad. ?It was nice seeing you.? Tendra said. John smiled and shook her hand. ?I?ll stop by after my date with Lyria.?

At that, Lando laughed and slapped him on the back. ?I?m sure you two will have a good time.? The two men walked over to John?s fighter. ?Let me know what happens on Mirax and Corran?s end, okay?? John asked. His mentor nodded. ?No problem, buddy.? John climbed the ladder up to the cockpit, retracted it and sealed the cockpit. Lando backed up even as the fighter?s repulsorlifts kicked in and levitated it off the ground. The main thrusters fired and shot it into the atmosphere, away from the silvery Cloud City and into space. John inputted Yavin?s hyperspace coordinates before pulling down on the hyperdrive lever. The stars outside stretched before smearing together into a reddish haze.

John?s blue eyes half-closed and he settled back into his seat. His breathing slowed and he slipped into a Jedi hibernation trance. His last conscious thoughts were wondering what one wore to a prom?
    John?s eyes snapped open a full five seconds before the alarms went off. He swore while his fight
  5. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh-Oh, something tells me John's gonna be a little late to prom. Wonder how he's gonna get out of this one.

Oh, sry about missing the last post. School just started and Pre-calc's a bugger. I had a quiz on the third day that I had to study for. It shouldn't happen again... I hope.
  6. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    His last conscious thoughts were wondering what one wore to a prom?

Ha! That's awesome! I'd have the same thought before prom. But he's got it much easier than the girl. The situations just aren't equal. Still, Lyria as a chaperone... she shouldn't have to fuss too much.

?Oh, damn it! An Ion storm. Why that??

Mua-ha-haaaa! And the plot device demon strikes again! I love it! [face_laugh] [face_devil] He should have borrowed Anakin's wedding gift... [face_mischief]

Down to five days of air he thought to himself. He knew he wasn?t good enough to repair either the hyperdrive or com, so he took deep measured breaths and cast out with the Force. Mom, Lyria? somebody, hear me. Please...

One of those moments where the term "damsels in distress" takes on a new meaning. :D

Great post! Can't wait for the next! ^_^ And thank you for your kind words and all the help numbers! That was completely awesome of you! [:D]

Up!
  7. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Seems like John has my kind of luck when it comes to dates/parties. I'd always get sick right before said event. Irony can be so cruel.

But hopefully Lyria will come to his rescue....and then hopefully they'll make it to the prom on time. After all, Mara went around the galaxy saving Luke's butt, why not it be the same with her daughter??? ;)
  8. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    princess_melissa-He won't be late... I think. And no problem.

Jaded_Girl-No, she shouldn't have to fuss.

One of those moments where the term "damsels in distress" takes on a new meaning.

I'm sorry, but I don't get that one.

Lady_Jade-It is pretty cruel. And that sounds like it stinked. And cool comparison!

Sorry for this being short.

Here we go!

Yavin IV
    Lyria woke with a start and shot out of bed. She ran over to the window and looked up. The gas giant the moon orbited had sunk below the horizon and ?true night? was upon Yavin IV. She looked up at the night sky and twirled a lock of her strawberry-red hair around on her index finger. ?What was that?? She whispered.

Her comlink suddenly buzzed. The Jedi Master levitated it over and activated it. ?This is Lyria. Go ahead.? The voice of the com officer came over the tiny speaker grille. ?Master Skywalker, there?s a message from Anja Gallandro. Shall I pipe it through?? Lyria?s mouth dropped open. ?No, I?ll be down there in a minute.? She turned the comlink off and shrugged on a pair of slippers and a robe before leaving her room.

Five minutes later, the turbolift door in the basement opened and Lyria walked up to the communications center. The Jedi there relinquished the main seat and Lyria sat down. Anja?s image was on the main viewscreen, and the Senshi of perseverance was not looking good. ?I heard John?s voice in my sleep, Lyria. He called out to me, and you.? Lyria?s green eyes went to the control console in front of her. ?I heard the same thing.? She slammed her hand into the metal casing, punching a hole in it. ?Something?s happened to him!?

Anja nodded. ?I?ll contact Lando and find out when he left. If I know John, he took the shortest route back to Yavin.? She glanced to the left at something off-camera. ?I?ll be landing in about twelve hours. Be ready to get on when I touch down.? Lyria nodded, her expression grim. ?I?ll be right there, Anja.? The slightly older woman nodded. ?Thanks.? And with that, she cut the connection.?

Lyria growled and her hands clenched tightly. You?re not getting out of this date that easily, John Rhysode Gallandro! Suddenly, the lights brightened and Lyria stood up. She turned and saw Luke and Mara standing there. Concern was etched on both parent?s faces. ?Are you all right?? Mara asked. Lyria?s green eyes went to the floor. ?I received a message from John. I think he?s in trouble.? Mara and Luke exchanged a glance. ?I?m sure you?ll find him.? Luke said. Lyria nodded. ?Oh, I?m sure we will. Whether or not he?ll be alive is another story.?

Mara shook her head at that. ?Lyria, he?ll be fine. Your father trained him, after all.? Lyria leaned against the console, crossed her arms and shrugged. ?I know you?re right, but I?m still a bit worried about him. He always did get into trouble during our missions.? She chuckled at that, then stood up and walked past her mother and father. ?Mom, Dad, I?ve gotta go get ready. I?ll see you later.? And with that, she was on the turbolift and gone.?

Mara stifled a sigh. ?She?s not our little girl anymore, is she?? Luke wrapped his arms around her and pulled his wife in for a hug. ?She?ll always be our little girl, love. Even when she?s married with children, she?ll be our little girl.? Mara rocked a bit in her husband?s arms. ?I hope so, Luke.? She said, sounding unusually wistful. The two stood there for a long time before leaving the com center and going back up to their room.

Please read and review. The next post will be Tuesday. Up!
  9. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    You?re not getting out of this date that easily, John Rhysode Gallandro!

And speaking of the prom... You go, girl!!!

Also, Striker? Back in the first two arcs (because that's where I am in the story), you reversed Sailor Saturns attacks. Death Ribbon Revolution destroys a planet, Silence Glaive Surprise does not. She also has a Silence Wall that acts as a sheild for protection. I don't know if it was intentional or not, I just wanted to let you know.

Loving the story. Please continue.

EDIT: Found this out on the web: Attacks: (from the manga)

Death Reborn Revolution
    Saturn's attack in which she raises up her Silence Glaive and is wrapped in a lot of ribbons. This attack is very powerful, powerful enough to destroy a planet.
    Silence Wall
    Saturn puts up a barrier to protect her and the other Senshi
    Silence Glaive Surprise
    This attack is just like the Silence Glaive Surprise in the Anime
    Galactica Glaive Surprise
    Evil Sailor Saturn uses this attack in the the Star Season.
    Galactica Cannon
    This attack is performed by Evil Sailor Saturn and Pluto.

Hope this helps.
  10. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Lyria growled and her hands clenched tightly. You?re not getting out of this date that easily, John Rhysode Gallandro!

That's the spirit Lyria!!! Go and get your man!!! :D
  11. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    I forget, how far away is prom?

Great post.

You?re not getting out of this date that easily, John Rhysode Gallandro! [face_laugh] You go Lyria.
  12. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    DaenaBenjen42-Ah, thank you for that. I recall reading somewhere that Death RIbbon revolution wasn't the planet-killer attack, but the website seems to be down. Ah, well. Thanks for the info and thanks for reading.

Lady_Jade-Oh, she'll get her man! Lyria wants to go to the prom, dangit!

princess_melissa-Less than a week away. And thank you.

Here we go!

Anja?s ship the Redeemed One touched down and Lyria jumped onto the main ramp. As soon as she was aboard and the hatch was secure, the freighter turned on a credit chip and shot back into space. Lyria stowed her duffle bag and made her way to the bridge. Anja sat there and, without even turning around, spoke up. ?Are you ready?? Lyria sat down in the co-pilot?s chair and looked over the hyperdrive control panel. ?I?m going to try and use the Force to figure out where he is.? Anja nodded, her eyes focused on the main viewport.

Lyria glanced over at the pilot. She could feel the nervousness and damp fear radiating off of Anja. ?It?ll be okay.? She said, using the Force to project confidence. Anja glanced over and let a half-smile cross her lips. ?Thanks, Lyria.? The Jedi Master paid her no heed. Instead, her green eyes were focused on the keypad in front of her. Suddenly, long fingers darted out and stabbed several number combinations. ?He?s there.? She said. Anja glanced over and looked at the hyperspace coordinates. ?You realize that area?s loaded with ion storms?? The Jedi Master nodded. ?Yeah, but that?s where he is.?

The Redeemed One left hyperspace, bucking and twisting all the while. Both Lyria and Anja grabbed onto their crash webbing as the ship settled down around them. ?That was fun.? Anja muttered. Her eyes went wide as she checked out the sensors. ?That?s John?s personal fighter! I?d recognize that silhouette anywhere!? She sent all power to the thrusters and the Redeemed One shot forward. Lyria undid her crash webbing and got out of her seat. ?I?ll get the docking tube ready. He?s in deep hibernation and might not be able to assist me.?

She stopped at the airlock and held out her hand. Concentration caused an ornate rod to appear in her hand. ?Neo-Coruscant Star Power Makeup!? A green beam of light shot up from the floor and rotated around Lyria, encasing her in a green cylinder. When it faded, she wore a Sailor Fuku complete with a green miniskirt and bow tied on the front. Ankle boots and elbow-length gloves completed the ensemble. She was now Sailor Neo-Coruscant. ?I?m going out!? She said. ?I?ll keep in telepathic contact with you.? Anja shrugged. ?Well, just keep in mind that I can?t send messages, Lyria.? The Senshi nodded before closing the inner hatch and pulling down a lever. The air inside the airlock was sucked into the main tanks and the hatch silently opened.

Neo-Coruscant watched as the fighter grew larger in her vision. She fiddled with a set of controls on the inside of the airlock and a tube extended from the hatch. It enveloped the canopy of John?s fighter and formed a snug fit. Neo-Coruscant pulled the same lever up and repressurized the bay. ?We?re all set!? She yelled. Within seconds, the fighter?s canopy was right next to the main hatch. Anja arrived with a crowbar and, with one swift movement, popped the seal. ?John! John!? She yelled. The Jedi Knight slowly stirred to life and looked up, his blue eyes half-closed. ?Are you two angels?? He croaked out.

Five minutes later, both Lyria and Anja had stopped convulsing through laughter to answer him. Lyria dried her eyes with one hand while clutching her stomach with the other. ?John? that? was so lame!? He rolled his eyes and undid his crash webbing, tumbling out of the cockpit and rolling to a crouch. ?Sorry, ladies. I didn?t have time to practice my pickup lines.? he brushed off his sleeve but was almost knocked down by Anja as she hugged him. ?You idiot! I thought you were dead!? She said as tears stung her brown eyes. John patted her shoulder and returned the hug. ?It?s all right, Mom.? He looked up and locked eyes with Lyria. ?Both of you, th
  13. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't realize prom was that close. They better hurry back. how long does it take to get back anyway?

?Are you two angels?? He croaked out.

Five minutes later, both Lyria and Anja had stopped convulsing through laughter to answer him. Lyria dried her eyes with one hand while clutching her stomach with the other. ?John? that? was so lame!? He rolled his eyes and undid his crash webbing, tumbling out of the cockpit and rolling to a crouch. ?Sorry, ladies. I didn?t have time to practice my pickup lines.?
    LOL!

Lyria nodded, then thrust out a set of black clothes. ?No problem, John. Just don?t think you?re getting out of prom.? She turned and left the airlock, but not before speaking. ?...I?m not missing out on this dance for anything!? John shuddered. ?She?s a bit crazy.? Anja nodded. ?Yeah, but you?re still going with her to the dance.? She let go of him, patted her son on the shoulder and left him alone with the tuxedo. He looked the black garment over and noted the bow tie. ?Hey! How the hell do you tie one of these things?? ROFLOL!
  14. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    And the ladies save the day....or at least, John's day! [face_dancing]

?Are you two angels?? He croaked out.

Five minutes later, both Lyria and Anja had stopped convulsing through laughter to answer him. Lyria dried her eyes with one hand while clutching her stomach with the other. ?John? that? was so lame!?

*shrugs* It worked for Anakin and Padme. Guess John and Lyria will have to come up with something else.

She let go of him, patted her son on the shoulder and left him alone with the tuxedo. He looked the black garment over and noted the bow tie. ?Hey! How the hell do you tie one of these things??

Hmmm, now see, if he gains Gaurdian Powers, he won't have to deal with a bow tie!! :D

great post Striker!
  15. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yay! They saved him!

?Hey! How the hell do you tie one of these things??

*giggle*

Love the fic, by the way.

DB42

16. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    ?Hey! How the hell do you tie one of these things??

Aha, that's the star wars I know and love, quiet humor after a near-death. Great posts (sorry about being late! ack! school!). Can't wait for Prom...gosh I'm a dork ;)
  17. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry! I checked for a post Sunday before I went to bed, but it wasn't posted yet! ^_^;;;

I'm sorry, but I don't get that one.

All I meant was instead of damsels finding themselves in distressful situations, we have damsels willing to help out in a distressful situation. Like "A friend in need is a friend indeed." A "damsel [true lady] in times of distress". :D

Lyria growled and her hands clenched tightly. You?re not getting out of this date that easily, John Rhysode Gallandro!

Yeah! I'll join in with everyone else saying "YOU GO, GIRL!" [face_peace]

Mara and Luke exchanged a glance. ?I?m sure you?ll find him.? Luke said. Lyria nodded. ?Oh, I?m sure we will. Whether or not he?ll be alive is another story.?

I see she's inherited Mara's ever-optimistic view of life... ;)

Mara stifled a sigh. ?She?s not our little girl anymore, is she?? Luke wrapped his arms around her and pulled his wife in for a hug. ?She?ll always be our little girl, love..." The two stood there for a long time before leaving the com center and going back up to their room.

Awww... :( :) [face_love] I loved how they can still pick up on her mood, even in the middle of the night and her a Jedi Master... :D

The Jedi Master paid her no heed. Instead, her green eyes were focused on the keypad in front of her. Suddenly, long fingers darted out and stabbed several number combinations. ?He?s there.?

Cool! [face_hypnotized]

The Jedi Knight slowly stirred to life and looked up, his blue eyes half-closed. ?Are you two angels?? He croaked out.

Five minutes later, both Lyria and Anja had stopped convulsing through laughter to answer him.

:D :D :D That is just NOT a good pick-up line. About time somebody said it too!

She let go of him, patted her son on the shoulder and left him alone with the tuxedo. He looked the black garment over and noted the bow tie. ?Hey! How the hell do you tie one of these things??

Those Tuxedo Guardians are so hopeless! [face_laugh] But cute... [face_love]

Up!
  18. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Five responses???

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem*

princess_melissa-Oh, John and Lyria will get there on time. And thanks.

Lady_Jade-Yeah. Those two rock. And I always felt the 'Are you an angel?' line was not the best. And he's already a guardian. Neo-Tuxedo Bespin!

DaenaBenjen42-Well, of course! Lyria needs her man! And thank you.

Sword_of_SPEA-You are not a dork! I'm the writer and I can't wait for prom.

Jaded_Girl-Oh, no problem. I had some stuff to do in RL before getting the post up. And thanks for the clarification on that. And yeah, Lyria rocks.

Oh, this one's almost over! 2-3 posts left, and then 'Chiyo-chan Kidnapped? Kyps' First Big Case!' A flashback to 2004 and Kyp's big break as a detective. The final story arc. Number 13.

I will get this one finished before 2006 and still have it eligible for the Winter Awards!

Here we go!

Crystal Alderaan, the day of the senior prom
    Serena jumped out of her seat a full half-second before the final bell rang and dashed home, not even waiting for any of her friends. She ran through the gates and through the lobby, only to suddenly find her feet no longer touching the ground. ?What the heck?? She cried out. She looked around and saw her father standing in the hallway. ?Not even a kiss for your old man?? He said teasingly.

A sigh escaped his daughter?s lips. ?Sorry, Dad.? She floated over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ?So, how?s my little princess? All excited for her big night?? Serena?s feet touched the floor again and she clapped her hands together. ?I can?t wait, Dad! I?ve got my dress ready and Zeth will be picking me up about 5:00.? Zekk laughed and rubbed the top of Serena?s head, causing her to squirm. ?Dad! You?ll mess my hair up!? Zekk stopped and father and daughter walked along the halls of the palace, talking about their day. ?I think I did all right on my math test. But English lit. was tough.? Zekk nodded. ?I?m sure you did fine, Serena. You studied a lot for both tests.? He checked his wrist chronometer. ?Dinner will be soon. I want you to eat something before the dance, okay?? Serena nodded before dashing off with a wave.

She ran up a flight of stairs, using the Force link with her mother as a guide. Finally, she stopped in front of a room and opened the door. ?Mom! Tonight?s the-? She stopped as she saw her mother crouching in front of a small table. Tenel Ka and Stalla were also sitting there with a tea set. Stalla looked up and smiled. ?Serena!? She said, hopping up and throwing her arms around the young lady. Serena smiled and mussed up Stalla?s hair a bit. ?Hey, squirt!? She looked up and chuckled. ?Can I join you three for tea??

Tenel Ka smiled and motioned to the last open area. ?I am glad you could join us, niece.? She then picked up a tea cup with her hand and took a sip of the imaginary tea. Stalla also sat back down and offered to refill Jaina?s cup. ?Why thank you, Stalla!? She said. Serena couldn?t help smiling at all of this as she spoke. ?So, Mom. The prom?s tonight. Zeth?s gonna be picking me up in a couple hours.? She motioned to the door. ?Do you think we should get going?? Jaina waved her daughter off. ?We will, but I must finish my tea first.? She took a sip and then set the cup down. The queen then bowed her head to Stalla. ?I thank you for this, Stalla. However, I must go and help my daughter prepare for her date with Zeth.? At that, Stalla screwed up her face in disgust. ?Ew, boys are icky!?

Tenel Ka and Jaina exchanged a knowing glance. ?Wait a few years, daughter. And then we shall see.? Stalla eyed her mother with a bit of suspicion, but said nothing. Jaina and Serena, meanwhile, rose and left the room. Mother and daughter walked down the hall to Serena?s room. ?How are you getting down there?? Jaina asked. Serena shrugged as she took a dress out of the closet and held it up to her body. ?Zeth and I are walking down. The school?s only five minutes away, and it might be more romantic that way.? Jaina?s brown eyes narrowed at that. ?Be careful, Serena. Zeth?s a g
  19. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    She stopped as she saw her mother crouching in front of a small table. Tenel Ka and Stalla were also sitting there with a tea set.

That's really just a great image!! Two powerful rulers having an imaginary tea party.
  20. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    And he's already a guardian. Neo-Tuxedo Bespin!

Oh yeah!!! [face_blush]

Serena quickly changed into the dress and turned around. ?How do I look?? She asked. The dress was dark-blue and one-shouldered. The area around the bust was covered in a lighter blue than the rest and there was a slit up to the knee. Jaina choked back tears as she smothered Serena in a hug. ?My baby?s grown up!? She choked out.

Lovely mother-daughter moment!!! [face_love] Reminds me of me and my mom the day of my senior prom....

Prom's the next post!!! Can't wait to see how the Serena/Zekk and Lyria/John dates turn out!! :)
  21. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    The queen then bowed her head to Stalla. ?I thank you for this, Stalla. However, I must go and help my daughter prepare for her date with Zeth.? At that, Stalla screwed up her face in disgust. ?Ew, boys are icky!?

Tenel Ka and Jaina exchanged a knowing glance. ?Wait a few years, daughter. And then we shall see.? Stalla eyed her mother with a bit of suspicion, but said nothing.

Awwwwww, isn't she cute? *raises a glass of ginger ale* Here's to Stalla when she's old enough to understand why Boys are cute.

Can't wait for the prom (and Kyp's first breakthough case as a detective, either).

EDIT: As for the part I'm reading (cause I'm still behind), all I could think while reading it was, basically, this: Bad Calaveras! Bad! No cookie! (Which one was Calaveras, again? Is she Avery (the one in orange) in the dub? Because, sadly, I have only seen the dub.)
  22. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, this one's almost over! 2-3 posts left, and then 'Chiyo-chan Kidnapped? Kyps' First Big Case!' A flashback to 2004 and Kyp's big break as a detective. The final story arc. Number 13.

*sigh* 13 is indeed an unlucky number... ;) Still, perhaps I shall breed some more plot bunnies... for later, of course... O:) [face_mischief] Can't wait for Kyp's story, though! [face_dancing]

She ran through the gates and through the lobby, only to suddenly find her feet no longer touching the ground. ?What the heck?? She cried out. She looked around and saw her father standing in the hallway. ?Not even a kiss for your old man?? He said teasingly.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love]

She stopped as she saw her mother crouching in front of a small table. Tenel Ka and Stalla were also sitting there with a tea set... Tenel Ka smiled and motioned to the last open area. ?I am glad you could join us, niece.? She then picked up a tea cup with her hand and took a sip of the imaginary tea.

THAT... WAS... TOO... ADORABLE! Oh my gosh, Tenel Ka playing tea party! It's too much! I shall grin for the rest of the night with that lovely image in my head! ^_^

Jaina?s brown eyes narrowed at that. ?Be careful, Serena. Zeth?s a good man, but he?s still a teenager-and a man.? Serena turned her head to look at her mother, a look of confusion plastered on her face. ?What would Zeth do to me, Mom? He?s always been a prefect gentleman!?

*sigh* My little naive one. Well, I'm sure Zeth will behave himself. The combination of Jedi trouble-sniffing abilities and their martial skill makes one always wish to err on the side of caution. [face_devil]

The dress was dark-blue and one-shouldered. The area around the bust was covered in a lighter blue than the rest and there was a slit up to the knee.

Ooooh! [face_hypnotized] *hides in Sere-chan's closet to grab the dress as soon as she goes to hang it up* *but only if she doesn't get any dinner on it...* :p

PROM NEXT! PROM NEXT! PROM NEXT!!!!!!! Upupupupup! :D :D :D
  23. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    The dress was dark-blue and one-shouldered. The area around the bust was covered in a lighter blue than the rest and there was a slit up to the knee. [face_love] I just fell in love with her dress. Zeth's going to love it.

Prom next post? can't wait
  24. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Sword_of_SPEA-Thank you. I figured, they may be powerful rulers, but they're still mothers.

Lady_Jade-No problem, dudette. And thank you. I hope you had fun at your prom. I didn't go. The person I asked sorta declined...

DaenaBenjen42-Thanks. I wanted Stalla to be cute. And this is Calaveras!

[image=http://thetour.animehunters.com/mareingenii/anime/villains/pics/calaveras_01.jpg]
    [image=http://thetour.animehunters.com/mareingenii/anime/villains/pics/calaveras_05.jpg]

Jaded_Girl-No plot bunnies!!!!!!!! Seriously, the only thing I can think of is the YJK, Mercury, Pluto and Saturn doing their cave experiences and Kyp/Makoto's wedding. I passed the first one off to you, and doing another wedding would be redundant.

And speaking of the former... you never did say what Raynar, Tahiri and Lusa's would be...

And of course Tenel Ka would play tea party with her daughter! She's a good mother, after all.

princess_melissa-Thank you. And yeah, prom this post.

Okay, this is the final post of this story arc. After this, we go back to 2004 and Crystal Tokyo.

Here we go!

Zeth emerged from the portal connecting Crystal Tokyo and Crystal Alderaan and looked around. ?Where?s Serena?? he murmured. He saw the door to the main living area closed for perhaps the first time in his life. He walked over and gently rapped on the wooden door. Zekk?s voice sounded out from the other side. ?Who is it?? Zeth leaned back in surprise. ?Ah, it?s Zeth, sir. I?m here to pick up your daughter for prom.?

The door opened and Zekk stood there, holo-camera in hand. ?And here we have Serena?s date,? he stepped back, allowing Zeth to walk in. ?He?s wearing a nice tuxedo and has a bouquet of roses. What?s even better is he didn?t transform into Neo-Tuxedo Deyer.? Zeth arched an eyebrow at the King of Alderaan. ?Sir, that would be lazy and disrespectful to Serena.?

A voice from the stairs caught both of their attention. ?Well, that?s good. I don?t want anyone thinking my daughter doesn?t deserve the very best.? Jaina led Serena down the stairs and Zeth?s breath caught in his throat. She?s beautiful, he thought. Serena walked up to him and looked up slightly at him. ?Thanks.? She said. Zeth?s cheeks colored slightly at that, but he remained silent. Zekk motioned to the two to look over at him. ?And here?s the happy couple! Smile for the holo-cam, you two crazy kids!? Serena glanced to the floor and grimaced. ?Dad! You?re embarrassing me!? Zekk smirked at that. ?I?m your father, Serena. It?s my job to do that.?

He looked up from the camera and, in a serious voice, said. ?Now you have her home by 1:00 AM, Zeth. Got it?? Zeth nodded and swallowed. ?Yes, sir.? He looked down slightly at Serena and extended his arm to her. ?Shall we?? She threaded her arm through his and smiled radiantly. ?Let?s go.?

The two walked down the streets of the city. The sun was still up, but it had set enough so shadows had begun to extend. With most of the people home, the shops were quiet. Serena felt they had the whole world to themselves. Trees lining the streets were in full cherry blossom bloom, lending a dreamlike quality to the whole affair. All too soon for the young woman, they reached Winter Celchu Memorial High School. Zeth reached into his pocket, pulled out a set of tickets and handed them to someone outside the gate. He let them in and Zeth led her to the gym near the back. Inside, the prom was at full swing. The dance floor was crowded and there was a long line at the punch bowl.

Zeth motioned to the pink beverage. ?Shall I get you something?? He asked. Serena nodded, then looked and saw Chibi-Usa across the floor. The princess of Crystal Tokyo was dressed to the nines and was accompanied by Helios, guardian of the dream world and her beloved. She waved at them, but Zeth arrived with two glasses of punch. ?Will you be able to dance in those heels?? he asked, leaning back and looking at her feet. Serena giggled and clicked her heels together. The four-inch heels instantly retracted. ?It?s the latest in formal wear
  25. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Zekk motioned to the two to look over at him. ?And here?s the happy couple! Smile for the holo-cam, you two crazy kids!? Serena glanced to the floor and grimaced. ?Dad! You?re embarrassing me!? Zekk smirked at that. ?I?m your father, Serena. It?s my job to do that.?

[face_laugh] I can just see the look on Serena's face.... :mad:

?Will you be able to dance in those heels?? he asked, leaning back and looking at her feet. Serena giggled and clicked her heels together. The four-inch heels instantly retracted. ?It?s the latest in formal wear.? She said. Zeth nodded, impressed.

[face_hypnotized] He's not the only one. Where can I get some of those???

Ten Years Later
    ?I now present, for the first time, Zeth and Serena Durron! You may kiss the bride!?

Jaina and Makoto both began bawling as Zeth turned to Serena, lifted her veil and kissed her deeply and with passion.

AWWWWWW, they get married!!!!!!!!!! [face_love]

Can't wait to see Kyp at work!! Bring on the case.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.