Beyond Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww that was so good!

The door opened and Zekk stood there, holo-camera in hand. ?And here we have Serena?s date,? he stepped back, allowing Zeth to walk in. ?He?s wearing a nice tuxedo and has a bouquet of roses.
    That sounds like something my dad would do

?Dad! You?re embarrassing me!? Zekk smirked at that. ?I?m your father, Serena. It?s my job to do that.?
    That's something my dad has actually said.

?I now present, for the first time, Zeth and Serena Durron! You may kiss the bride!?
    :_| I love weddings! I knew that was going to happen. I didn't think it would be this post but I just knew they were going to get married.

Can't wait to see what part 13 brings.
  2. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    And speaking of the former... you never did say what Raynar, Tahiri and Lusa's would be...

Hmmmm.... [face_thinking] Dollars to pesos, Lusa's would be something along the lines of her being attacked by friends who were brainwashed (like her at the Diversity Alliance). There she has a choice: kill/hurt them in her own self-defense, or let their violent erring go without correction and let herself be cut down. I actually have no idea which she should or would choose, but either has its own valuable lesson to learn. The former is a lesson in justice and standing firm in her beliefs (perhaps hard for her when her friends are concerned) and the latter is a form of atonement for her "sins" with the Diversity Alliance, thus freeing her from any residual guilt she might be harboring.

Raynar went through his own mini-cave when [Dark]Zekk humiliated him on Yavin 4. It took care of a lot of his vanity and pride. So what would be his darkest fear now? His inner demon? I think for Raynar, the key is to move away from the tempting or comfortable. Have him in almost a Nexus-like environment. He must then realize that he can't expect perfection without working for it, and he must move on to the exit of the cave- fraught with peril and discomfort and frustration. But maybe the further towards the exit he gets, the easier he finds it, demonstating his growth and maturity.

Tahiri is a definite pickle. So many shades of Tahiri. There's Junior Jedi Knights Tahiri, there's Jedi Senshi Tahiri, and there's New Jedi Order Tahiri. (I feel like I'm describing different action figures...) Thus, for a TRUE cave experience for Tahiri, we must dig deep for the inner Tahiri. We have a orphan girl raised by a savage tribe. Her relationship with her best friend often seems one-sided. She talks a lot. A LOT. Why? Seems she's surrounded by silence a lot, be it an introspective, non-emotive friend or a harsh tribe of which she is an undeniable outsider. I think it's safe to say she doesn't like it. It enforces feelings of isolation and desertion. So her cave... is stillness. And silence. And abandonment. No doubt she will try to mask it with gibberish at first, then anger, then fear, then despair. But eventually she'll realize that she can't escape it. Then she'll have to deal with it. Learn to overcome her fear of isolation/abandonment and welcome an inner stillness when it comes. Then the cave will come alive again, and she can move on. She'd probably find her attempts at meditation vastly improved upon her return to Yavin, as I can easily imagine ANY Tahiri having trouble with that particular exercise.

Back to subject...

The door opened and Zekk stood there, holo-camera in hand. ?And here we have Serena?s date,? he stepped back, allowing Zeth to walk in.

Ohhhhhhhhhh! *crawls under a rock, Zekk is being SO embarrassing... but of course, your daughter only goes to senior prom once, and when you live for millenia, that's a big deal!*

Serena nodded, then looked and saw Chibi-Usa across the floor. The princess of Crystal Tokyo was dressed to the nines and was accompanied by Helios, guardian of the dream world and her beloved.

HELIOS-SAMA!!!!!! Yay! [face_dancing] Cool! Of course, I knew you'd stick to canon! ;) Poor little elf-flute-player-dude, though! Chibi-usa's such a flirt! [face_shame_on_you]

?Will you be able to dance in those heels?? he asked, leaning back and looking at her feet. Serena giggled and clicked her heels together. The four-inch heels instantly retracted. ?It?s the latest in formal wear.? She said.

Brilliant. I want those. Those should be invented already! [face_frustrated]

Near the back, Lyria and John ran in. ?How do I look?? She asked. John glanced at her in her red dress and sighed. ?Better than me,? he said, straightening his bow tie for the ninth time.

Once again, I'd like to state how much I like this relationship. I was prepared for something mushy and lovestruck-male sounding, but was ever-so-p
  3. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Lady_Jade-Yeah. She was quite embarrassed at Zekk's actions. And I'll try and get you a pair, okay? And of course they got married.

princess_melissa-Thank you. and really? Wow. I'm channeling real life there. And yeah, that arc is over.

Jaded_Girl-Damn, but that's good! And I wish there was a Tahiri action figure. Or any EU action figure, for that matter. They had something come out during the initial TTT launch, but nothing after. But there's no New Jedi Order Tahiri here! No. So, how's the writing of that coming along? ;) And of course I'd have Helios there. And I'm glad you liked John and Lyria.

All right, this is it! The final story arc. Can you believe it? I sure can't. I've been writing this thing for over three years!

First, the Moonlight Densetsu for the arc:

*Opening 28 seconds focus on Kyp in his office. He is at his desk filing papers*
    GOMEN NE sunao ja nakute (I'm sorry I'm not candid.)
    *Slight pan back reveals Ami with him, acting as secretary*

Yume no naka nara ieru (I can say it if in my dreams.)
    *Cut to Kyp moving along the tops of warehouses in the middle of the night*

Shikou kairo wa SHO-TO sunzen (My thoughts are about to short circuit.)
    *Close-up of his face*

Ima sugu aitai yo (I want to see you right now!)
    *Fade to Makoto in their apartment. She has a look of concern on her face*

Nakitaku naru you na moonlight (I'm just about to cry ? moonlight)
    *Cut to the two training in the dojo. They lock sabers*

Denwa mo dekinai midnight (I can't call you, either ? midnight)
    *Close-up of their face. Both are smiling and looking into each other?s eyes*

Datte junjou doushiyou (But I have a simple heart, so what can I do?)
    *Kyp is seen at a crime scene. He looks up and there?s a pained expression on his face*

HA-TO wa mangekyou (My heart is a kaleidoscope.).
    *Cut to Chiyo-chan tied up and surrounded by thugs*

Tsuki no hikari ni michibikare (With the light of the moon to guide us,)
    *They look up and Kyp crashes through a skylight. He lands and ignites his lightsaber*

Nandomo meguriau (We?ll be brought together by fate many times over.)
    *Montage of him fighting off the goons and then freeing Chiyo-chan*

Seiza no matataki kazoe (Counting the twinklings of the constellations)
    *Cut to Kyp and Makoto stargazing from the balcony of her apartment*

Uranau koi no yukue (is how I foretell love's whereabouts.)
    *Their hands seek out each other and fingers intertwine*

Onaji kuni ni umareta no (Born on the same earth)
    MIRAKURU ROMANSU (Miracle romance)

Here we go!

Part Thirteen: Chiyo-chan Kidnapped? Kyp?s First Big Case!

Chapter One: it was a Bright and sunny Afternoon?

It was raining in the city. The drops of water fell like sheets and drowned the rats in the sewers. Lightning flashed in the sky, illuminating all the sins of humanity to see. The rain? the rain?

Kyp Durron?s head drooped and he sighed. The sun was shining outside and there was a pair of robins on his windowsill. He turned back and plopped his carcass into his chair and rubbed his temple. ?Why can?t I get any business?? he moaned. So far, Kyp had two cases under his belt. The first was searching for a lost cat. And although Jacen Solo was the animal expert among the Jedi, Kyp found Mr. Tabby in two minutes flat. The second case was even worse: a child hired him to find his stuffed bear. It was the ten most humiliating minutes of Kyp?s life.

He suddenly looked up, reached out with the Force and opened he door. ?Hey, Mako.? he said. Kino Makoto, Kyp?s girlfriend, walked in with a big basket and set it down on his desk. ?Lunchtime!? She chimed out. The Senshi of lightning spread out a tablecloth and opened the basket. ?I know you?re a bit depressed about not having any work, hon.? Kyp smirked and took a plate of rice balls from her. ?Did you need the Force to figure that out?? he said sardonically. A withering glare from Makoto?s jade eyes caused him to shrink down into his chair a bit. ?Sorry, sorry!?

She sighed and picked up a co
  4. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    first off, :_| I cry at weddings too. It was nice about prom, I enjoyed that story arc.

KYP'S DETECTIVE CASE!!! Horray!!! I love mysteries!
  5. skywalker64089 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nice lead-in. Sounds like its time to call the reinforcements. Or not.

S.
  6. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice start

It was raining in the city. The drops of water fell like sheets and drowned the rats in the sewers. Lightning flashed in the sky, illuminating all the sins of humanity to see. The rain? the rain?

Kyp Durron?s head drooped and he sighed. The sun was shining outside and there was a pair of robins on his windowsill.
    [face_laugh]

Kyp's going to have his hands full with this assignment. I'm sure after this assignment he'll get alot more costimers though
  7. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Sword_of_SPEA-Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. I hope I do good with the mystery, though. I've never written one before, now that I think of it.

skywalker64089-Why, thank you. And Kyp gets some help already in this post.

princess_melissa-Thanks, dudette. That first part was a simple play on the old cliched detective opening.

Here we go!

Yotsuba looked up at him and smiled. ?Thank you, sir.? She rose and turned slightly to the door. ?My family can pay you well, Mister Durron. Just please get my daughter back.? She handed him a slip of paper with her phone number and address before she left. Kyp went around to his desk and opened the envelope. He then took a pair of tweezers and pulled a note out and laid it on the desk.

Take 100,000 yen to the central train station in Jubaan District or your daughter will die! Instructions on how to get her back will be there, but only if you follow our instructions to the letter!

1. No police!

2. It must be in unmarked yen.

3. Your wife must make the drop.

Kyp felt the malevolence wafting off of the letter. He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a pair of latex gloves and a bottle of silk black latent powder. The Jedi Master unscrewed the bottle top and pulled out a brush, dipping it into the powder and then brushing it across the note. He was disappointed but not surprised to find no fingerprints on the note. He shook off the powder into the trash can and then held up the note. So engrossed was he, he didn?t even notice the young woman standing at the door. ?Master Durron, do you need help?? Mizuno Ami asked.

The Jedi Master gasped and brought the note down, allowing his green eyes to see her. ?Ami!? he said, extending his hand. The woman clasped the proffered hand and pumped it twice. ?How is life in Tokyo?? she asked. Kyp shrugged. ?Not bad, although I?ve learned the value of a cell phone.? He chuckled, then turned serious. ?Ad thanks for all the paperwork, Ami. That helped Makoto and I out tremendously.? The blue-haired Senshi blushed and held her hand up to her mouth. ?Oh, it was nothing.?

She looked at the note and arched an eyebrow. ?What?s this?? She asked, her mind shifting into research mode. He walked over to her and showed her the note. ?Mihama Chiyo has been kidnapped, and her mother want me to find her.? He shook his head and sighed. ?All I?ve got is this note to go on, but there?s no fingerprints on it.? Ami suddenly walked over to his desk and slipped on a pair of latex gloves. ?Fingerprints aren?t the only thing on the note.? She reached out with the Force and plucked the piece of paper from his hands and levitated it back to the desk. ?The letters on the note look odd. They?re quite dark.? She held out her left hand and, with a flash of light, a small computer the size of a pencil case appeared. A small light ran over the note and the text soon appeared on the computer?s screen.

Kyp stepped forward. ?Ah, Ami, you don?t have to help me with this. I can?t really pay you right now.? At that, Ami?s head snapped up. ?Master Durron, I don?t care about that! Someone has been kidnapped, and its our duty as Jedi to help them!? She rubbed her chin as something caught her eye. ?Hmm, this isn?t computer-printed. The letters are imprinted too deeply for that. Looks like the kidnappers used a typewriter for this.?

Kyp?s eyes narrowed. ?I?ve heard of those. They?re mechanical, right?? She nodded. ?I wonder if I can trace the manufacturer through the type. If I remember, each company used its own style for the letters.? Kyp tore off the gloves and pulled his cell phone from his pocket. He quickly dialed the number Yotsuba left him and got in touch with her. ?Ma?am, where was your daughter heading to last time you saw her? Uh, huh. And she was going to see who? Ah, thank you for that.? He turned off the cell and levitated his jacket over. ?Ami, I?m gonna go over to Miss Mihama?s house and try and trace Chiyo-Chan?s steps up until her disappearance.? He checked to make sure he had a camera and his lightsaber hooked to his belt.
  8. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    *runs back into post* Sorry! I was out of town visiting more displaced relatives! Gomen! *bows*

Glad you liked the analyses, Striker! :D And as far as any writing goes, I have nothing right now in regards to the cave stuff. At the moment I'm rather preoccupied with some Early Edition fanfic, assorted L/M songfics and huge story-arcs and a fanfic sequel to the movie "Labyrinth". All of which are going slower than a snail frozen in a glaicer. [face_frustrated]

POST 9/13: Chapter One: it was a Bright and sunny Afternoon?

That's awesome! Both an homage and a parody! Excellent! [face_laugh] =D=

The second case was even worse: a child hired him to find his stuffed bear. It was the ten most humiliating minutes of Kyp?s life.

*fails at containing a highly derogatory snort* :D

Kyp?s fingers touched the envelope and images flashed before his eyes. She?s alone and scared. She?s tied up in? a warehouse? Yes. But there?s many men there. And they?ve got machine guns.

Whoa! [face_plain] That was easy... ;) But who'd want to kidnap Chio-chan! :( (That's the little girl genius, right? :confused: )

Post 9/15: ?Hmm, this isn?t computer-printed. The letters are imprinted too deeply for that. Looks like the kidnappers used a typewriter for this.?

Yay! Ami-chan! [face_dancing] I like typing too! ^_^

Kyp smirked and shrugged. ?Hey, my middle name is caution.? And with that, he left. Ami glared at the door for a few moments before sighing and returning to the note.

*sigh* Yeah, and his first name is "Not". -_-;;;

Uppers! :D
  9. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    ?Hey, my middle name is caution.?

I disagree, and I love how they're examining the paper and such, very detective like.
  10. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry about missing the last post Striker!! Darn Spanish paper... [face_frustrated]

?How is life in Tokyo?? she asked. Kyp shrugged. ?Not bad, although I?ve learned the value of a cell phone.?

[face_laugh] Oh the wonders of technology!!!

At the sight of the slender metallic rod, Ami arched an eyebrow. ?Master, please be aware that the average citizen doesn?t know about Jedi or Senshi caution should be observed.? Kyp smirked and shrugged. ?Hey, my middle name is caution.?

Why am I suddenly getting flashbacks of Han saying something very similiar on Endor??? To quote one of your favoirte characters "I have a bad feeling about this." ;)

UP!!!!!!!
  11. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Great Post. Sounds like they're starting to get some clues

My thoughts exactally

Up
  12. DanaShields4 Jedi Padawan

?Not bad, although I?ve learned the value of a cell phone.?

Nice touch there. I like that.

13. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Jaded_Girl-Oh, no problem. I hope you had a good time. And no writing done? But you've got all of them right there! ;) And I had that chapter title in mind for a long time. Yes, it's the girl genius from Azumanga Daioh, but he doesn't know where the warehouse is.

Sword_of_SPEA-Thank you. I did some research on that. Hope it shows.

Lady_Jade-No problem. And awesome songfic. Feel free to post the link here. And form what I've heard, cell phones are a necessity in Tokyo. And yeah, a bad feeling is good.

princess_melissa-Some clues, but not all.

DanaShields4-Welcome! I hope you like this fic. ASnd yeah, it is a good touch.

I just realized something. This fic might be over before October. Whoa...

I have been writing this thing for over three years. Can you believe that? I don't really have any ideas left for it. Ah, well.

Oh, and I'm gonna do a word count from now on. Right now, It's at 320,941 words.

Here we go!

Kyp walked along the street, placing one foot in front of the other. He had run down to the Mihama?s house, using the Force to augment his speed somewhat. First thing I do when I get paid is get a bike, He thought. He asked Miss Mihama where the young girl was headed off to last time she saw her, and the distraught mother told him about a park she liked to go to with San Sakaki. He quickly got the directions to it and began following his instincts.

His instincts thus far had led him to just across the park that Yotsuba told him about. The park was at the middle of a traffic circle with a large house on one side and a small store on the other. He continued walking and crossed the street, noting how deserted the place seemed. His green eyes noted a few bikes tied up along the storefront. He also noted a number of trees blocking the view. He took a step onto the sidewalk-and froze.

This feels wrong. Terror and anger permeate this spot while there should be happiness and joy. Images of a black car and rough hands hit him. He stumbled back and then looked down to see several tire tracks in the asphalt. He knelt down and took his camera out, snapping several pictures. A smile crossed his lips as he also noted a few boot prints. The Jedi?s brow quirked as he noted one of the prints at an odd angle to the rest of the prints. He quickly took some more pictures. The fact that these are still here means that the kidnapping was fairly recent. Mrs. Mihama must?ve gotten the note this day.

Kyp suddenly reached into his jacket and pulled out his cell phone a full half-second before it rang. ?Talk to me, Ami.? Ami?s voice came over, sounding slightly amused. ?Ryo does that to me, so I?ll let you off the hook.? Kyp heard the shuffling of papers before the Senshi continued. ?This was definitely a typewriter job. I?m tracking down manufacturers as we speak, but I?m not sure if I?ll find anything.? Kyp nodded. ?I?ve got some tire tracks and boot imprints here, they may be clues.? Ami?s voice came over again, this time with more enthusiasm. ?That?s great! I?ll analyze them when you get back.? And with that, she hung up.

A slow, creeping feeling walked up his spine. His green eyes slowly lifted to the house across the street. There was an alabaster wall separating it from the rest of the city. Several spikes discouraged would-be burglars-as well as several cameras. A smile crossed his lips as he jogged over to the house. ?Please, please let one of them be pointed this way.? he muttered. The Jedi master crouched down and attempted to angle his head in the direction the cameras pointed, using his peripheral vision. After a few tries, his mouth broke into a grin. ?All right.?

He suddenly looked up and saw an elderly gentleman standing in front of the bow-open gate. ?May I talk to you for a moment?? the gentleman asked. Kyp swallowed as his danger sense went off-but not in the usual way. ?All right,? he said, his hand brushing against his lightsaber hilt as he followed the old man in.

Please read and review. The next post will be Tuesday. Up!
  14. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, and I'm gonna do a word count from now on. Right now, It's at 320,941 words.

Wow!!! :eek: That's REALLY long! But you've done an outstanding job Striker!! =D=

A smile crossed his lips as he also noted a few boot prints.

Tsk tsk, someone was a tad slopy! but that could mean Kyp has an easier time finding the kidnappers!! So ok then!

?May I talk to you for a moment?? the gentleman asked. Kyp swallowed as his danger sense went off-but not in the usual way. ?All right,? he said, his hand brushing against his lightsaber hilt as he followed the old man in.

Not good, not good!! Kyp, didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers??

Can't wait to see what exactly Kyp's getting himself into this time!!

Oh, and if anyone's interested, I just posted my newest songfic "Never Had a Dream Come True" Check it out if you have the time!
  15. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    And no writing done? But you've got all of them right there! ;)

Ah, well, that's the thing, isn't it. They're not DONE. As in finished. ;) :p But on the good side, my cover picture for the Labyrinth sequal is coming along much nicer than anticipated. ^_^

First thing I do when I get paid is get a bike, He thought.

I'd get a new set of crayons, but maybe that's just me... :p

Images of a black car and rough hands hit him.

Ouch. That had to leave a mark. ;)

Kyp suddenly reached into his jacket and pulled out his cell phone a full half-second before it rang. ?Talk to me, Ami.? Ami?s voice came over, sounding slightly amused. ?Ryo does that to me, so I?ll let you off the hook.?

Cute! :D

He suddenly looked up and saw an elderly gentleman standing in front of the bow-open gate. ?May I talk to you for a moment?? the gentleman asked. Kyp swallowed as his danger sense went off-but not in the usual way. ?All right,? he said, his hand brushing against his lightsaber hilt as he followed the old man in.

Uh oh! *bites nails*

UP! :_|
  16. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    320,941?!? and I'm struggling to get 1000 words written.

Kyp suddenly reached into his jacket and pulled out his cell phone a full half-second before it rang. ?Talk to me, Ami.? Ami?s voice came over, sounding slightly amused. ?Ryo does that to me, so I?ll let you off the hook.?
    Awwwwww [face_love]

I wonder what he wants and Why Kyp got a danger sense.

UP!
  17. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Lady_Jade-Thank you. Remember, though. It's been three years of continuous writing. And yeah, that was sloppy of the kidnappers.

Jaded_Girl-Well, what I meant was you've got the basic outline all done. You know what each one goes through. And that Labyrinth thing sounds interesting. Been years since I saw it. And don't worry. Kyp's not in trouble-yet.

princess_melissa-A 1000 words? Heh. Don't worry. This monster will soon be put away. And you'll find out who the man is here.

Here we go!

The man touched a stone on the wall and the iron gate slid closed. ?The robbers search for some sort of button, but never find it.? He said with a grin. Kyp looked around the front lawn and his jaw dropped. Several workers trimmed a dozen trees while a large fountain stood in the middle of the path that led to the main house. The man walked over, crossed his arms and looked up slightly at Kyp. ?You are Kyp Durron, correct??

Kyp maintained a poker face while turmoil raged inside him. ?I am. Who are you?? The man smiled and drew himself up to his full height. ?My name is Yoshimistu Lee. My daughter was Makoto?s mother.? It took a few seconds for that information to sink into Kyp?s? skull, but when it did? ?Oh? oh? Hi!? He wiped his suddenly-sweaty palms on his pants and extended his hand to Lee. ?I am happy to meet you.? He cocked his head to the side. ?I thought you were dead.?

Lee glowered at the younger man and shook his head. ?I am old, but not that old.? His brown eyes narrowed. ?I helped Makoto stay in her apartment and save the precious memories of her parents. I also financed her bakery.? His eyes clouded over for a second. ?She even tried to pay me back, even though I told her not to.? Lee cleared his throat and looked up at Kyp again. ?Sir, what are your intentions toward my granddaughter? And what the hell were you doing near the wall??

Kyp glanced back at the wall, then at Lee, than back at the wall. Finally, he locked his green eyes onto the man and spoke from the heart. ?Sir, I love Makoto with all my heart and soul. I have not touched her beyond holding her in my arms and kissing her. And I won?t go any farther unless she wants to. I respect her too much to do otherwise.? Lee nodded and Kyp?s danger sense faded a bit. ?I like hearing that, young one. Respect is often lost on the younger ones.? He then motioned to the wall. ?Now please explain that, Mister Durron.?

Kyp looked over his shoulder at the cameras. ?I?m on the trail of a kidnapped girl, Mister Yoshimistu.? He told him about getting the kidnap note earlier in the day and following the trail to the park. The Jedi Master did omit, however, the part the Force played. Lee nodded and then motioned to his house. ?My files are yours, Mister Durron.? Kyp started forward, then let out a groan. ?I told Mako that I?d get dinner ready tonight.? Lee smirked at that. ?You?d better get going, then. It?ll take a bit for me to pull the appropriate discs.? The Jedi bowed in thanks before dashing off to his home with Makoto.

Lee shook his head before turning and walking to his home. This Durron seems to have his head on straight, he thought. The old man turned back to the ornate mansion and headed in, wondering where the video files were again.

Please read and review. The next post will be Thursday. Up!

18. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post!

?My name is Yoshimistu Lee. My daughter was Makoto?s mother.?

Didn't see that one comming.

I won?t go any farther unless she wants to. I respect her too much to do otherwise.? Lee nodded and Kyp?s danger sense faded a bit.

[face_laugh] Didn't think about that being why his danger sense flared up either.

Sounds like Mako's grandfather might know something. I wonder what and how much.

UP!
  19. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    ?My name is Yoshimistu Lee. My daughter was Makoto?s mother.?

:eek: Well, I wasn't expecting something like that!!!

?Sir, I love Makoto with all my heart and soul. I have not touched her beyond holding her in my arms and kissing her. And I won?t go any farther unless she wants to. I respect her too much to do otherwise.?

[face_love]

Lee shook his head before turning and walking to his home. This Durron seems to have his head on straight

And for once, I have to agree!! This isn't the Kyp Durron we used to know.

Can't wait to see how Makoto's grandfather is going to help! Hmmm, wonder if Kyp will mention it to her....
  20. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kyp glanced back at the wall, then at Lee, than back at the wall. Finally, he locked his green eyes onto the man and spoke from the heart. ?Sir, I love Makoto with all my heart and soul. I have not touched her beyond holding her in my arms and kissing her. And I won?t go any farther unless she wants to. I respect her too much to do otherwise.? Lee nodded and Kyp?s danger sense faded a bit. ?I like hearing that, young one. Respect is often lost on the younger ones.? He then motioned to the wall. ?Now please explain that, Mister Durron.?

aww, how sweet. Kyp's so cute!
  21. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    The man smiled and drew himself up to his full height. ?My name is Yoshimistu Lee.

Any relation to Bruce? ;)

Lee nodded and Kyp?s danger sense faded a bit.

[face_laugh] Poor Kyp! Looks like he passed the test, though! :D

?I like hearing that, young one. Respect is often lost on the younger ones.?

True, true. *sigh* -_-#

Lee shook his head before turning and walking to his home. This Durron seems to have his head on straight, he thought. The old man turned back to the ornate mansion and headed in, wondering where the video files were again.

Hee! I like her ojii-san! ^_^

Up! Kyp must find Chiyo-chan! [face_overly_determined_anime_look]
  22. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    princess_melissa-Thank you. It was supposed to be a shock. Lee doesn't know anything, though. All he has are the camera tapes.

Lady_Jade-Heh. And this is Kyp pre-NJO, when he had a conscience and wasn't a jerk.

Sword_of_SPEA-Thank you. I tried for that.

Jaded_Girl-I can't believe you didn't jump on the fact that I intorduced Makoto's grandfather! Well, an OC as her grandfather. And Yoshimitsu's his family name. It'd be like 'Ellis' for me.

Okay, here's a tale of what happened to me today.

I was driving home from the mall, it being my day off. I suddenly hear this scrapping sound and pull over. My muffler's dragging on the ground.

By luck, the dealership I got the car from was right down the road, so I pull in there. By the time they get to me, the mechanics have gone to lunch.

So I wait there nearly two hours before they come over. I need a new muffler and brakes. They call up Enterprise and I've got a rental. A blue Neon. No idea how much this'll cost. Very glad I put away copious amounts of money into my bank accounts.

*Sigh*

Here we go!

Kyp ran back to the building where he and Makoto lived, his boots slapping against the pavement. Before leaving Lee?s mansion, he called Ami and updated her on what he found before telling her he?d be busy getting dinner ready. Within a few minutes, he arrived at his home in Tokyo. The front of the building was dominated by Makoto?s bakery, but there was a door to other rooms tucked in on the side. He entered that and went took a left, stopping at his office and dropping the camera with the photos of the tire tracks and heel imprints off with Ami. He then left and took another left. The Jedi walked up to the elevator and telekinetically pressed the button, making sure the doors were open by the time he got there.

A few minutes later, he slid his house key into the lock and opened his door. Kyp made a beeline for the kitchen and pulled out several pans. ?So, would she like traditional Japanese or something from the United States?? he muttered. The fridge door opened as he stepped over to it and levitated out some vegetables. They floated over to the cutting board laid in front of Kyp. ?I?ll go with something simple.?

An hour later, Makoto walked up to their apartment, her nose already twitching. A smile crossed her face. ?Kyp Durron, what did you do?? She asked herself. The door opened before her hand touched the handle and she walked in, noting Kyp sitting down at the table and food laid out. He looked over with his green eyes and a tired smile crossed his mouth. ?Hey, Mako. I made dinner.?

She walked over to her chair-they had favorite seats by now-and sat down. Her green eyes, a perfect match for Kyp?s, looked over the fettuccini alfredo and smiled. Thank you, hon.? She said, caressing his arm. Kyp felt an electric tingle at her touch but said nothing. The two ate in companionable silence for a few minutes before Kyp cleared his throat. ?How was your day?? He asked. Makoto looked up at him and arched an eyebrow. ?You?re hiding something.?

Kyp put down his fork and sighed. I can?t hide anything from her. ?Mako, I?ve got a case.? He then explained about Miss Mihama coming in and the kidnap note. ?Ami?s gonna analyze the tire tracks for me, since she?s so good at that.? Makoto nodded. ?Make sure to pay her some money, okay? She?s on Summer break right now from Tokyo University.? Kyp nodded and cleared his throat. ?I also? met your grandfather.? Makoto? who was swallowing at the time, immediately began choking on her food and coughing. Her eyes watered as she shot out of her chair and sputtered. ?You-you met Lee-san??

Kyp nodded, a bit dumbstruck at her reaction. ?Ah, yeah. Are you okay?? Makoto finished coughing and took a sip of water. ?I?m fine. It?s just-where did you meet him?? The Jedi Master shrugged. ?Actually, he met me. While investigating the crime scene, I was in front of his mansion and he came out. Scared the hell out of me, too.? he chuckled, then saw a wistful look on Makoto?s face. He got up, leaned over t
  23. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    that sucks about your car! I've been having issues with mine (luckily it's a Honda and I work at a Honda dealership), but you get a nice loaner!!

Great post, I'm loving the Kyp/Makoto interaction!
  24. Lady_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Gee, sorry about your car Striker. That's really got to suck! Reminds me of the time when I was out with my friends, and my car wouldn't start. My mom had to come pick us up. *sigh* Technology has no respect for us!!

Kyp made a beeline for the kitchen and pulled out several pans. ?So, would she like traditional Japanese or something from the United States?? he muttered. The fridge door opened as he stepped over to it and levitated out some vegetables. They floated over to the cutting board laid in front of Kyp. ?I?ll go with something simple.?

[face_love] He cooks too??!! AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The Jedi master shrugged. ?Well, he did approve of me.? Makoto sat up straight. ?Really? That?s great!? Kyp nodded and smiled. ?I?m going back there to retrieve some video discs. Wanna come?? Makoto thought for a moment. ?Well, we can go on my lunch hour. How?s that?? He took a sip of juice and nodded. ?Sounds great, Mako.? He said.

Well, should be interesting!! Can't wait!

25. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Sry about your car. That sounds like something my old clunker would do. *kicks car only to have hubcaps fall off*

I loved the Kyp/Mako moments

?I also? met your grandfather.? Makoto? who was swallowing at the time, immediately began choking on her food and coughing. [face_laugh]

Up!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.