main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Just gotta say the SW/SM was very funny. YJK girls sprouting those gosh awful speeches! LOL
    I'm surprized Jaina didn't hate the skirt, her hating formal year and all. Or that none of the jedi guys made comments about how weird they looked in tiny skirts. :p
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Lady_Jade-Thanks for the vote of encouragement, dudette.

Daena-Interesting link. I have it bookmarked and will be studying it.

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SpiritofEowyn-Thank you for reading! Well, Han did make one comment to Leia abotu her Sailor Fuku. And I figure Jaina saw it more as a uniform.

4. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Wow! Lots to read! [face_laugh] I'm drowning in the words!

I just started reading this, but I like it so far, not a big fan of Sailor Moon, but I still like where this is going. And it's... :eek: Finished already!?

Good work

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    BrentusofGath-Thank you for reading. Yeah, some of my readers don't know Sailor Moon. I hope I made it accessible to you, though. And yeah, lot's to read.

6. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    RK_Striker wrote: "You won't win, Chaos! Even if¡­or when you corrupt me, Sailor Moon will seal you away again!" Galaxia smirked.

[face_laugh]

Okay, I'm only up to page 9, okay halfway through page 9 :D but give me a break, I only discovered this not long ago.

Good work, Striker! =D=

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    BrentusofGath-Heh. I had to look that line up. Glad you're liking it so far.

8. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    "This was a bad idea." Minako said. Makoto rolled her eyes. "You think?"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Very good. Still reading...

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    BrentusofGath-Glad you liked that part.

Anyone else? Ish? I'd love to read what you wrote, hon.

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *Angry bump*

11. Volg_dissas

Volg_dissas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Angry Bump? o_O, Do I even wanta know?well, anyways, seeing how it's not stuck in the depths of the Board's abyss...

The only nit I have with it is that you sorta Bungled up the Inners*barring Usagi herself*/Outers transformtion Phrases ealry on in the Fic, now, I'm not too sure about the inners yet, but, should The Outers Be saying "*Instert Planet name here* Planet Power"? ethier way, it's sorta of a minor Nit that only a Semi-obessive Sailor Moon Fan like myself would pick up ^^; otherwise, this IS a one of the best Crossovers I've seen in a long while.

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Volg_dissas-My apologies. See explanation below. And yeah, I probably did. When I wrote this, my SM info wasn't up to par. And searching for info on the web was an unknown to me.

And about 'angry bump'. It's just... it seems like my readership is shrinking by the day. And I don't think this fic got the readership it deserves. And to see it falling like it has been just irks me. I am this close to restarting it, just to see if I can restir interest in it.

13. Volg_dissas

Oct 30, 2005
    That's understandable,more so seeing how, while I don't write often, I do like C&C so That I can Find out what's works and What Doesn't, that way, I can write better stuff.
    But, Yeah, I guess the vast majority of readers must be lurkers. Come on Folks, Speak up Once In a while.

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Volg_dissas-Yeah. Feedback is the only thing that helps authors, really.

*Offers up a plate of cookies for lurkers*

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    The Winter fanfic Awards are coming! Please go here and find out all the necessary info.

[face_batting][face_batting]

16. Ryalm

Ryalm Jedi Master

Jan 9, 2005
    Hey Striker, how's it going? Seems you have a few more readers eh? I've got a question though, and it involves the story arc with Anakin and Hotaru's wedding. Remember this paragraph?

Anakin?s blue eyes narrowed slightly. ?Any chance of giving us a hint about what lies ahead?? Sannah?s grin turned into her usual noncommittal expression. ?Sorry, but I?ve got two sets of rules that say not to tell you people what?s going on.? She hopped up and walked back to the stairwell that led down to the lower levels. ?Besides, I can?t wait to see both your faces in 2587.? And with that, she ran down the stairs. Hotaru turned and shouted. ?Wait, 2587? What happens then?? She suddenly heard Sannah?s voice echo in her head through the Force. You?ll see, Hotaru.

Whatever happened to them in 2587? I've always been meaning to ask you, but I kept forgetting come when I was writing a reply. If it was just a little thing you threw in there it's okay, I just was always curious if there was a little story behind it is all.

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ryalm-Heh. A few more, yes. And I'm grateful to them all.

In 2587, Calaveras attacked Crystal Alderaan and stole part of Neo-Queen Jaina's starseed as depicted in Arc Twelve. This set up the final battle between the Charonians, led by the last of the Sith Lords, and the Sailor Jedi who were still alive.

18. Ryalm

Ryalm Jedi Master

Jan 9, 2005
    Ah, see, now I remember. I can go back to look up that little paragraph but I can't be bothered to skip ahead a few more pages and answer my own question hmm? Oh well.

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ryalm-Heh. It's cool, dude. The fic is incredibly long and involved.

Oh, yeah. I checked the cutoff date in the awards... still eligible to be nommed one last time.

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Okay, still waiting on reviews from DarthIshtar, Trickster_Jaina_fel and Agent_Jaid. It's cool.

Also... I am considering writing out Makoto and Kyp's wedding. No definitive plans as of yet! Just a few ideas... including a duel between Makoto and Mara.

It's just... I don't wish to seem a hypocrite. The end to the last story arc was a pretty definitive end, and to continue it simply for the sake of continuing it is bad to me.

Oh, I don't know!

21. Volg_dissas

Oct 30, 2005
    My advice is simply this, if you feel like continuing it , well, do so, if not, then don't, in a case like this, one should follow what your heart tells you to do. becasus while it would be fun to see what happens after the "end", it shouldn't come at the cost of your presonal happiness.you write becasus you want to write, nothing more, nothing less :).

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Volg_dissas-Thank you very much for your kind words. I think I might continue the fic, but not now. When I did Three New Sailor Senshi, I was unable to work on very many other things. So for now, I'll put this to rest.

Also, I've begun dabbling a bit in drawing. And yeah, that includes illustrations from this fic. And I've got a website for images, so...

I be putting images up in the near future. Stay tuned!

23. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Sounds like you got plans, Striker. If you do write more please drop me a PM.

I'm also looking foward to seeing those illistrations.

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    princess_melissa-Yeah, I got plans. Now if only I can figure out how to draw a straight line...

;) :p

Okay, another thing. The Winter 2005 Beyond the Saga Awards have finally begun. Please go there, read the rules and nominate your favorite fics!

25. Ryalm

Ryalm Jedi Master

Jan 9, 2005
    Glad to see you've got your head on straight now Striker. Now then, as to the awards, I've nominated you for best crossover and most underrated, you sure as hell deserve one, if not both. I don't know what else you're eligible for (then again I barely know what's going on in these award nominations), so if I missed something, let me know. I hope you get more nominations than just mine, although I'm sure Jaded_Girl, Lady_Jade and everyone else that has read or perhaps is reading this story will be more than happy to nominate you.

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.