main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I read somewhere that Ami was the Senshi of Wisdom. Hmmm I'll look it up. I'm pretty sure it was in the manga, but most of the manga bleeds over into the anime.

Edit: Ok, I found this site: Galaxy Cauldron and this quote:

"Let me grant you new planet powers. Sailor Mars-- Scout of War, Sailor Mercury-- Scout of Wisdom, Sailor Jupiter-- Scout of Protection, Sailor Venus-- Scout of Love. May you always join Sailor Moon in her fight." -Neo-Queen Serenity

I know it says scouts, *gags* but this is the English manga I got it from.

He won't find out because he'll be dead. He won't be able to kill these two even if he wanted to."

"Now Skywalker will know true pain as he follows his father's path."

:D :D :D Am I getting my wish?

Unless you boys declare that you're really the Sailor Starlights, you're intruding on a private meeting."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] *falls to the ground and can't get up*

Anakin and Hotaru will kiss

*stops laughing and starts crying in her pillow*

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

....Melodie.

:D *screams happily*

Anakin and Jupiter will kiss?? :D :eek: :D FINALLY!!!

*sighs happily* [face_love] And I read this one too!! :p

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    is it just me, or am i always catching up??? :p

great posts, Striker :D tionne's a senshi, eh? lol....i had an ugly flashback to a...well, you couldn't deny it was original fic when tionne started talking about her falling in love. merde, that thing was scary... (Kyp/Tionne, btw :S)

~TJF

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Okay. This fic is a finalist in the Winter Fanfic Awards. I don't know who nominated me, but thanks. Now, a question. I need to submit a two page excerpt by December 17.

Since I'm not too good at seeing my own strengths, I ask you, my loyal readers, for a bit of help. What part would make a good excerpt? Individual replies and a new post will be up tomorrow. Thank you, and up!

Edit:

It's the most underrated category, btw.

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I would help, but I am as indecisive as it comes! :( Sorry!

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Thanks! I still remember reading somewhere about her being the Senshi of water, and the name Mizuno Ami means 'second beauty of water' in Japanese'. And yes, the Starlights bit is funny.

Agent_Jaid-Why are you screaming about 'Melodie'? It's the name of Sannah's species from the Junior Jedi Knight novels. And...it's Saturn, not Jupiter. Hotaru is Sailor Saturn.

Trix-Thanks. I take some inspiration from you...and please clarify what the heck you're talking about...a fic with Tionne and Kyp together...do you mean this is similar because of tionne talking about a family? :confused:

Okay, here's the next post. Trix, you wanted a certain 'last and greatest of the Jedi Masters'? You got him! And his trainer too! here we go!

The Sailor Senshi and other young Jedi emerged from the Great temple and double-timed down the steps. Tattooine pointed at a lone figure near the edge of the forest. "There's Master Skywalker!" She yelled, but she also stopped when she felt something?off about him. Anger, confusion and fear radiated off of the Jedi Master.

Yavin leapt off the steps and landed next to Luke. He had his lightsaber in hand and it was activated. It was also bouncing around in Luke's grip. She grabbed Luke's arm with her delicate hands and spun him around to face her. "Luke, what's?" her voice trailed off as she saw how pale his face was. "It can't be him. It can't be him. It can't be him?" He muttered continuously.

Mercury checked her chronometer. "Mara Jade Skywalker will be here in another hour. I have a feeling we must hold out until then." Just then, two humans emerged from the jungle. Unlike Darth Maul and Mace Windu, they glided out of the foliage without slicing it to ribbons. The younger one had on a beige wraparound tunic, white pants and brown boots. A beard adorned his face, making him look older than he really was. He wielded a blue lightsaber. His companion was many years older, and carried himself with a quiet dignity. He wore the same clothes as the younger man, but his beard somehow looked 'better' on him. He wielded a green lightsaber.

The younger man looked around. "I suppose this is the place." He said in a British accent. The older man chuckled. "Well, it had better be. I didn't spend all that time in a cramped hyperspace pod with you just to end up a moon off." He turned to Sailor Yavin and looked her over. "Hmm. They've changed the uniforms since I was last alive." That shocked everyone out of their stupor, as they all raced down and joined Luke and Sailor Yavin. Jacen spoke up. "Actually, those aren't our official uniforms." He flashed a smile and asked. "What's your name?" The younger man motioned to Luke. "I believe he can tell you my name, although my mentor's name will probably escape him."

Luke swallowed. "He's Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi Master who first instructed me." Obi-Wan smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm glad you could sense that it was me, even though I'm about twenty years younger than when we met." He motioned to the older man. "This is Qui-Gon Jinn, my master and trainer." Qui-Gon bowed dramatically. "Well, I suppose we should start this." He said as he readied his lightsaber. Luke stood up straight and shouted. "No! There must be another way!" His face took on a look of pleading as he whispered. "I don't want to see you die again, Ben." The cloned Jedi paused for a moment. "I'm sorry, Luke, but our master commands this." And with that, he slashed at Luke's face.

Yavin's lightsaber was up in an instant, blocking Qui-Gon's emerald blade with her own silver lightsaber. He focused his blue eyes on Sailor Yavin. "Very well." He disengaged and spun around, bringing his blade low. The two blades whined as Qui-Gon forced his back up into a classic locked-combat position. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan and Sailor Pluto were locked in furious combat. Neither side gave or received quarter as they danced in and out of each other's range.

The rest stood out of range as they watched the two pairs dueling. "Shouldn't we be, you know, helping[/

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *starts bouncing around the thread* New Senshi!!!! New Senshi!!!! New Senshi!!!! :D :D :D

You know, when it's the bad guys, I really like when Saturn destroys the world! [face_devil]

"Beautiful... this suffering at the moment of destruction..." - Sailor Saturn

One of my fav. quotes! :D :D [face_devil]

Besides, Usagi can always come over and heal everything with the Ginzuishou! :D

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Heh. That's a good quote.

Okay. Here's my next post. It's a day early due to work tomorrow.Here we go!

Luke walked into the Academy's medical bay. A battered 2-1B droid clomped around, attending to everybody. Lusa and Ami were assisting the droid. Luke walked over to a bacta tank. In it, Setsuna floated up and down. Her dark green, almost black hair swam around in the viscous fluid. Tionne, who was sitting on a bed, got up and walked over to Luke. There was a look of concern on her face as she asked. "How was it?" Luke's face grew tight as he grimaced. "He's dead. They're both dead. I wasn't strong enough to save them." He closed his eyes as tears began to roll down his cheeks. Tionne shook her head and shouted. "No! It wasn't your fault!" Everyone's head snapped around as the elven Jedi continued. "Those weren't the real even Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn. They were clones, evil clones at that." Jacen got up and approached the two, but a look from Ami stopped him in his tracks. Luke shook his head. "I could've saved them?" he looked up-and time around him stopped.

Everyone abruptly froze where they stood. Luke turned around in panic. When he turned back, and old man stood in front of him. "Ben!" he cried out. Then he actually looked at him-or rather, through him. There was also a blue tint to his skin and clothes. Ben smiled. "I'm glad to see how well you've done with the Order, Luke." The Jedi Master choked down his tears as he nodded. Ben took this as a sign to continue. "Don't worry about the clones that you killed. You couldn't save them." He walked over to an unoccupied bench and sat down. Luke weaved through several frozen Jedi before he reached the bench. When he sat down, Ben started talking.

"The person sending you the clones is a former pupil of yours." Luke thought for a second. "Brakkis?" He asked. The ghost nodded. "Your insight is as sharp as ever. Brakkis survived the Shadow Academy's destruction, and has been sending the clones from Kamino." Luke got up. "Then the team is going to Kamino!" Ben raised his arm slightly, and Luke promptly fell back onto the bench. "No, your feeling is right. Naboo holds the secrets that you seek. You must go there." Ben's body flickered, almost like somebody flipped a light switch. "I must go. My time is almost up." He smiled. "Yoda and Anakin say hello, but I have a request for you." Luke leaned forward. "What is it?"

Ben shrugged. "Say hello to my daughter for me." And with that, he faded back into the Force. Luke blinked-and everybody began moving again. Tionne started speaking. "But they weren't?" She trailed off as she noticed Luke wasn't there. She looked around in confusion, finally spotting him on the bench. Ami, who was also looking for Luke, said. "Master Skywalker! How did you-I mean you were-how did you do that?" The Jedi Master shrugged and half-smiled. "It was a gift from an old friend." He got up and walked over to Setsuna's bacta tank. He placed his hands on the glass and scanned her through the Force. "She'll only need another hour in there." At the same time, he reached out to the landing field. Hello, my love.

At the landing field, a sleek cruiser touched down. At the helm was a beautiful but tough-looking woman about two years older than Luke was. She was Mara Jade Skywalker, and she wore a pair of flight goggles, and had her reddish hair tied up in a ponytail. She felt Luke contact her mind, and she smiled. Why, hello there, farmboy. Suddenly, her mood shifted as she felt Luke's emotions. What is it? Did another attack happen? She received a short message. I'll explain in my office. And then the link between husband and wife was cut. Mara swore as she unstrapped her harness and quickly went for the access hatch. Within a minute she was double-timing up the Great Temple's steps and making a beeline for the turbolifts in the back of the main foyer.

Chapter Six: Questions and Answers
    Mara ran out the turbolift the second the doors opened enough for her to squeeze thro

9. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Mara's here! :D She's a Sailor Jedi!?!?! *brusts out laughing* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Sorry, Mara in a sailor suit is hard to imagine! :D

Obi-Wan has a daughter. Wonder who? ?[face_plain] And I'm still demanding clones of Anakin and Padme with their real souls in the clone bodies! :D :D :p :p

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Why do you think I got Mara as a Sailor Senshi? Hmm? And Obi-Wan's daughter will be revealed in part four.

Now, I know I got other readers. (Hint, hint!) So I'll post for you peeps. Here we go!

Outside, Mara and Jaina checked over the three ships with the efficiency of a military crew. The former Emperor's Hand walked on top of the Jade Saber, checking the sensor gear and thrusters, while Jaina crawled halfway inside the X-wing's engine cowling. Mara stepped off the Jade Saber and landed on the hard dirt with nary a sound. "All right, lets see it." Jaina extracted herself from the cowling and looked at her aunt. "See what?" She asked. Mara sighed and twirled about. "I wanna see my niece turn into?a soldier, or whatever it is." Jaina shook her head in mock exasperation. "All right, but don't be shocked at what you see." She held up her right hand and concentrated. Her transformation wand appeared in her hand, and she shouted. "Corellia Planet Power Makeup!" Mara blinked-and Jaina's clothes had changed from her jumpsuit to a Sailor Fuku with a black bow on the front and gray skirt. White gloves and ankle boots completed the ensemble.

Sailor Corellia pointed to a rock outcropping with both hands and shouted. "Corellia Hyperspace Vortex!" Twin beams of energy spiraled around her arms and shot off from the palms of her hands. They intersected about one meter from her and hit the rock outcropping, vaporizing it with a whoosh. Mara's eyes shot up in surprise, and she stared open-mouthed at the raw display of power. Not even dust is left. Both turned to Corellia's left when they heard a small cough. They turned to see Tenel Ka standing there.

"Jaina, I hope you are not using your powers frivolously." Jaina looked at her friend and asked. "What?" Then she thought about whom was asking the question. Tenel Ka had recently fallen to the Dark Side partially because of her new Senshi powers. They overwhelmed the Hapan Princess and left her vulnerable to manipulation from Lumiya. And she doesn't want anyone else to go through what she did. Sailor Corellia quickly reverted back to Jaina. Their reverie was broken when the rest of their band came down the Great Temple's steps. Luke and Tahiri went over to the X-wing, while the rest split into their respective groups and either headed for the Jade Saber or the Steel Dragon.

Tenel Ka and Jaina quickly joined their group. "The ship's all ready for the trip." Jaina said as she patted the ship's hull. Tenel Ka fished a small remote out of her pocket and pointed it at her ship. With a press of a button, an access hatch opened and the entry ramp descended. Zekk and Jaina quickly entered the Hapan shuttle and headed straight for the cockpit. Meanwhile, Jacen, Hotaru and Lowie headed for the main cabin after entering. There was a cargo area amidships; complete with bunks soldered into the walls.

Outside, Tenel Ka walked up to Luke and Mara. "Master Skywalker." She said formally. Luke turned to her after finishing up his conversation with his wife. "Ah, Tenel Ka. Is everything all set?" The young princess nodded. "Good." He began walking to the Steel Dragon, speaking all the while. "Jaina has the coordinates for the former capital city of Theed. When you arrive, head for the remains of the Royal Palace." Tenel Ka looked up at the Jedi Master. "Master? Do you have a bad feeling?" Luke allowed himself a chuckle. "Actually, I have a good feeling about this."

Tenel Ka let herself smile as the two arrived back at the Steel Dragon. "Thank you." She said. Luna called out from the access hatch. "Zekk says he's all ready." Tenel Ka walked up the ramp. Before she closed the hatch, Luke said. "May the Force be with you, Tenel Ka." The young woman looked down and solemnly said. "And may it be with you as well." And with that, she closed the hatch and sealed the ship.

In the cockpit, Jaina and Zekk went through final preparations. "Are we all set?" Zekk asked. Jaina checked the status boards before saying. "All clear. We have a go for

11. Dalsy2025

Dalsy2025 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Upa
    who will they clone this time?
    ani??

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm hoping! I'm hoping Brakkis took the real Ani and Padme's souls and put them in the clone bodies. [face_devil] Call me cruel. [face_devil]

Why do you think I got Mara as a Sailor Senshi? Hmm?

As Luke, Mara and Tionne left, a pair of feline eyes watched them leave. So, the final Sailor Jedi has arrived.

Seeing as Mara is the only one who is new in that group, it's easy. Unless you're talking about Luke. :p

Here we go to Naboo! :D :D Wahoo!

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Whoops. What I meant was the fact that imagining Mara in a Sailor suit being weird or hard was the reason I used her. I mean, imagine our little miss Emperor's Hand doing a pre-battle speech and pose. You can't, can you? Also, I was legitemately running out of people to use. Heck, I was considering Leia as 'Sailor Alderaan'.

Up!

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh! Sorry! *hits head on wall* Think Moonstruck, think!

Why not turn Leia into Sailor Alderaan? :p :p Get the entire Skywalker/Solo clan in this! :p

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Dalsy2025-Welcome! And no, it won't be Ani.

JediStarmoonstruck-Hey! Don't bash your head like that! And you want Leia? You got her-but not as Sailor Alderaan.

Okay. Here's the next post. Here we go!

Jacen's mind desperately tried to formulate a strategy. His opponent controlled most of the resources, but he was learning her favorite moves. The young man looked into his opponent's violet eyes and said. "Do you have any threes?"

Tomoe Hotaru glanced at the cards in her hand and said. "No. Go fish." Jacen groaned as he reached into the pile of cards in front of him. He pulled one from the pile and placed it in his hand. The ace of spades? I need a three and two jacks! Hotaru studied her hand for a moment before speaking. "Do you have any jacks?" Jacen ran his fingers through his tousled brown hair in frustration. "Are you that good at telepathy already?" The young Senshi of death shrugged as she accepted two cards from Jacen. "No. I've simply been playing this game longer than you." She smiled in an attempt to cheer Jacen up. Off to the side, Zekk leaned against the wall and observed the game. "Jacen, I advise you to give it up. She's beaten you almost forty times in a row." Jacen looked up at his friend and stuck his tongue out at him.

That sent Hotaru into a fit of giggles. "You two are so funny!" She said. Jacen turned back to her and stared at her. "And what's wrong with that? We're friends. We can make fun of each other." Zekk sighed and stood up to his full height. "If you're done, I think I'll see how Tenel Ka and Jaina are doing." And with that, he walked over to the far end of the cargo area. There, Jaina, Tenel Ka and Luna were sitting on some cargo containers. Jaina looked up at her boyfriend and smiled. "Hey, there." He sat down on a container labeled 'explosive charges' and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Luna waited until he was settled before resuming her speech. "Now, then. Where was I? Ah, yes. You and Tahiri should be manifesting star power soon. That's the next step in your evolution as Sailor Senshi." Tenel Ka looked at the black cat and said. "Will this step require a battle to bring out? And what powers will we receive?" Luna nodded sadly. "I'm afraid so. However, you will gain strength and endurance. Star power can often pull you out of the fire of battle and save you." Jaina rolled her eyes. "Luna. I respect you, and I'm grateful for all the things you've taught us, but do you have to use such bad cliches?"

Zekk unsuccessfully stifled a laugh. Luna glared daggers at him as she said in a harsh voice. "Do you find something funny? My method of training turned out quite well for the Inner Senshi!" Jaina looked at the cat in confusion. " 'Inner Senshi'? What's that mean?" Hotaru laid her cards down, got up and walked over to Jaina. The young girl spoke when she reached the little group. "Sailors Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter represent the inner planets of our Solar System. While Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask represent the Moon and Earth, respectively. Sailors Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and myself represent the outer planets." Jaina nodded and smiled in appreciation. "Thanks, Hotaru!"

A loud bellow from the cockpit grabbed everyone's attention. Zekk and Jaina got up and headed for the access hatch. "What is it, Lowie?" Zekk asked. The lanky young Wookiee pointed to a screen and roared, while M-TD translated. "Master Lowbacca says that we will reach Naboo momentarily." Lowie got up and exited the cockpit, allowing Jaina and Zekk to enter and take their positions as pilot and copilot respectively. Zekk turned to the hatch and spoke up. "Everyone strap in!" Hotaru, Tenel Ka, Jacen, Anakin and Lowie sat down and buckled their crash webbing, while Luna sat in Lowie's lap. "Will you be all right, Mistress Luna?" M-TD asked. The black cat looked at the small translating droid buckled to Lowie's belt. "Ah, yes." She said.

Jaina mentally counted down the seconds until they reached the Naboo System. Suddenly, she pulled down on a lever. The swirling mass of energy outside abrup

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    JediStarmoonstruck-Hey! Don't bash your head like that! And you want Leia? You got her-but not as Sailor Alderaan

Really!?!?! :D Let me guess, Sailor Naboo?

Now as long as you're giving me things, let's have A/T, Ok? :p :p :D

17. Dalsy2025

Dalsy2025 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Naboo went broke??
    Leia seems upset
    post tommorrow,k

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!

*hides her head in shame* I know, i missed so many posts, and i'm going to miss two weeks worth when i leave for holidays [face_blush] :(

"I call pilot!" Jaina said with enthusiasm. Zekk piped up. "In that case, I call copilot." The two looked at each other, with Jaina being the first to break eye contact. Jacen, meanwhile, approached Tenel Ka. "I got some new jokes for you." He said with a trademark Solo smile. Tenel Ka blinked her gray eyes twice in surprise. "New jokes? Ah, aha. Perhaps they should wait until after we are in space. Don't you agree, friend Jacen?" The young man nodded in understanding beyond his teenage years. "No problem, Tenel Ka. I can wait."

:D :D that may have been the most romantic part in this whole series :p you're learning, Striker... ;) *watches as Striker tries to hide his indignant expression* :p

mara let someone fly her ship? :eek: [face_mischief]

Because of that Amidala woman?"

[face_laugh] if leia only knew who he was talking about... 8-}

well, excellent posts :D oh, and over christmas break....when you're posting, don't bother PM'ing me more than once, since i'll just read it all when i get back :) thanks!

~TJF

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Ah, no. I cannot imagine Leia Organa-Solo in a Sailor Fuku-at least not when I'm lucid. And about the other thing...

Dalsy2025-Thank you. And yes, Naboo did go boom.

Trix-Hey, don't worry. And what indignant expression? As I say it indignantly...
    And could you tell me when your Christmas break starts? That way I'll know when you leave. And the bit about Amidala...that was pretty clever, wasn't it?

Okay, here we go! The final Sailor Jedi is revealed!

The next day found Luke meditating in the old throne room. For some reason, the entire planet seemed?familiar to him. As he sat cross-legged in front of the throne, he began to feel a disturbance in the Force, much like when Obi-Wan visited him in spectral form. Come to me. I am a friend. He projected that thought over and over, and the disturbance grew in strength.

Suddenly, a sonic boom destroyed the Jedi Master's concentration. He got to his feet; panic alarms going off in his head as a very familiar, very bad feeling overtook him. Luke ran from the room and into the main receiving chamber. There, everyone was getting ready for battle. The Sailor Senshi had transformed, while Jacen, Lowie, Anakin, Zekk, Mara and Leia had their lightsabers ignited. Han and Chewie had blaster and bowcaster ready, respectively. "So, kid. What are we facing?" Han asked. Luke walked through the crowd and scanned the palace with the Force. "They're coming up the stairs, and they are very?" Luke paused as he learned one of their identity. "Oh, my. Exar Kun's come to play."

Mara ran over to her husband. "Exar Kun? Isn't he the old Sith Lord that inhabited Yavin IV?" Luke nodded. "Yes. It took all of the original students to destroy his spirit." Sailor Mercury walked up, opened her mini-computer and activated her visor. Before she could do anything, Luke motioned to her and said. "Put it away, Ami. We need to all be ready for battle." The young woman nodded and turned off the computer. She also unclipped her lightsaber and activated it, sending a sapphire blade shooting from the emitter plate.
    Ahead of the group was a large door. Han and Mara sealed it up when they arrived, but no amount of armor could withstand a lightsaber. A single red blade sliced through the thick steel plating and began cutting a large circular hole. Sailors Corellia and Dathomir stood behind Luke, Mara and Mercury. "What's he waiting for?" Corellia said as she fidgeted. Finally, the lightsaber blade finished cutting through the door. A shove from the opposite side dislodged a circular chunk, letting it fall to the floor. Then, a human male on the other side poked his head through. His eyes were a dull gray, and there was a Sith tattoo branded into his forehead. The man sneered at Luke. "So, you think you can beat me this time?" Luke brought his lightsaber up and ignited a brilliant green blade, followed by Mara. Behind them came a half-dozen snap-hisses. Luke stepped forward. "Kun, you won't win! When last we met, I was unsure of myself. Now, I know you cannot defeat me."

Kun stepped through the hole and entered the receiving chamber. He was dressed in ancient battle armor with a rust-colored cloak fastened to his tunic. His right hand gripped a compact version of Maul's double-bladed lightsaber. Behind Kun emerged a regal-looking man wearing a black tunic, pants and gloves. A wine-colored cape fastened around his neck completed the ensemble. "Ah, so these are the ones we must kill?" He asked in a regal voice. Kun turned his head partially around and glanced at him. "Yes. These 'Jedi' are our targets. It's a shame our work will be so easy."

Sailor Yavin stepped forth, her mother-of-pearl eyes scrutinizing Kun's older companion. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers at him. "Wait! Aren't you Count Dooku?" The man turned his brown eyes upon the elven Jedi. "Why, yes!" A smile blossomed across his face as he began making his way over to Yavin. "I'm quite glad that my exploits weren't destroyed in the purge." Luke and Mara stepped forth, lightsabers br

20. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    -Ah, no. I cannot imagine Leia Organa-Solo in a Sailor Fuku-at least not when I'm lucid.

Weren't we talking about how hard it is to imagine Mara in a Sailor Fuku?!?! :p

Poor Leia. Always the one left out! :(

Anyway, Kun is evil! Dooku is more evil! Show them what you got, Mara!!!!!!!

Oh, forgot something, yes, Luke, you know Naboo. Chances are you were born there. (at least I'm hoping you are) :)

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-She'll show them, all right! And you wanted Padme? You finally got her...sorta.

Okay Sigh I know I got some readers here somewhere, so here's my next post. Here we go!

A bright light from off to the side attracted both Dooku and Kun. The two Lords of the Sith looked over to the crater where Mara Jade was supposed to be laying. Instead of a semi-conscious Jedi Master, they saw a Sailor Senshi in a Sailor Fuku with a light green skirt and matching ankle boots. "Purveyors of evil," She began. "I am Sailor Coruscant, and it is my duty to punish those who are evil!" She pointed at Dooku and Kun. "In the name of the Force, I will punish you!" Suddenly, she looked down at Luna and shouted. "What the hell was that? I don't do speeches. I simply take out the enemy!"

Pluto smirked and said. "Get used to it, Mara." The Senshi of time jumped into the air and landed next to Coruscant. She unclipped her lightsaber and activated it. "I suggest we concentrate on Exar Kun." Sailor Coruscant nodded, and the two leapt at the Sith Lord. Kun held out his hand and bluish-white sparks began dancing around his fingers. His gray eyes shone with an evil light as he let loose with a blizzard of lightning bolts. The very air crackled as Pluto and Coruscant were surrounded by the storm. Luke, who was nursing his wounds, shouted out. "Mara, no!" he reached out, but couldn't feel his wife's Force signature. After five minutes, Kun ceased throwing off Sith lightning. He snickered at the fate of the two Senshi, but the snickering died off as two unscathed Sailor Senshi stood in front of him.

Pluto patted Coruscant on the back. "Nice job." She said. The red-haired woman nodded. "Thanks. I didn't know what my power was, but when I saw the lightning coming, I just shouted out 'Shield of Hope'. I'm not even sure why." About ten meters away, Dooku still dueled with Mercury and Jacen. "Kun! Take care of those whelps quickly." The old man ducked an overhead swing from Mercury's blue blade and barely parried a thrust from Jacen's green lightsaber. Mercury stepped back and twirled around, shouting out. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" A stream of watery energy shot from her, but instead of simply shooting off toward Dooku, it wound its way around Mercury's lightsaber before striking the Count dead-on. He stumbled back, obviously stunned.

Before Dooku could regain his bearing, Jacen stabbed him with his lightsaber. The green blade disappeared as it slid through Dooku's chest and out his back. The clone's brown eyes glazed over as he collapsed, and was dead before he hit the marble floor.

Kun snarled in equal parts anger and disgust at Dooku's death. He swung wildly at Sailor Pluto, who danced around the Sith Lord and evaded his strikes with little effort. Her golden blade deflected any wild swing that got too close to her dark green hair. Sailor Coruscant stood off to the side and observed Kun's tactics. He's going on nothing but blind rage, making him a sitting duck. She smiled, nodded at the Senshi of time and sent out a thought through the Force. This one's yours. Pluto blocked an overhead swing and parried Kun's red blade down-and right through his gut. Kun's gray eyes went glassy as he fell to his knees and began gasping. Pluto stood over him, ready to deliver the final blow. After a half minute, the fallen Jedi fell over and died, ending his reign of evil for good.

Sailor Coruscant ran over to Luke, followed by Han, Leia and Chewie. Coruscant scooped him into her arms and held the Jedi Master close. "Luke, are you all right?" She asked, a hint of panic creeping into her voice. Luke nodded. "Yes. Dooku's blade only lightly touched my shoulders." Leia and Han assisted Luke in getting to his feet. He half-closed his eyes and entered into a partial healing trance. "Come on, kid. We'll get you some bacta patches." Han said. But before he could even finish his sentence, the former smuggler noticed Luke's wounds began closing up! The charred flesh closed up and returned to a healthy pink coloring. Af

22. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Suddenly, every eye became focused on the spot to Luke's left. A ghostly apparition appeared, gradually coalescing into a human female. Although there was a bluish tint to her form, Leia could make out the sadness in her eyes. The ghost smiled and said. "Thank you, Luke. I am glad to see my son and daughter again." She looked at Leia, who was white as a ghost, and spoke. "My name is Padme Naberrie Amidala. I was Anakin Skywalker's wife, and your mother."

Ahhhh close enough! :p Now, why isn't she alive? :p And where's Anakin? :p *keeps demanding* :p

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Heh. Sorry, but Padme stays dead.

*Sigh* Is there enyone else here? Come on! Okay. Here's the next post. Here we go!

Leia walked around the apparition, finally coming to a stop. Han gasped as he saw the strong resemblance between his wife and dead mother-in-law. Both had long brown hair tied back, and their faces showed the years of struggle and toil. Despite the strain-or, perhaps, because of it-both ladies still looked beautiful. Jaina untangled herself from Jacen and Zekk and half-limped over to Padme. "Are you really my grandmother?" She asked. There was a hint of sadness in Padme's eyes as she addressed her only granddaughter. "Yes." She brought her spectral arm up and tried to stroke Jaina's cheek, but her hand passed through Jaina's head. Jacen and Anakin walked forward and stood side by side with Jaina. "Hi, Grandma. Wanna hear a joke?" Jacen said with a half-smile.

Padme choked back tears as she looked over her living family. "I would give anything to be able to spend time with you all, but my time here is limited. The Force has allowed me only enough time to give you vital information about a sword." She turned to her son. "Luke?" The Jedi Master turned to the throne and held out his hand. An ancient sword that was leaned against the throne rose up and sprang to his hand. The hilt landed in his hands, and he whipped it around. Padme involuntarily drew in a breath and began speaking.

"Have you ever heard of a man named Xim the Despot?" Several blank stares prompted her to sigh and continue. "25,500 years ago, he ruled a quarter of the galaxy through advanced weapons, war droids and fear. However, he had a secret weapon-the Dark Side." That drew several gasps from the Jedi. "Yes. Although the Hutts defeated his droid armies at Vontor, he escaped and fled to Tattooine." At that, Zekk sighed and said. "Does everyone eventually go to Tattooine?" Han turned and promptly smacked him on the head. Padme waited until the 'men' stopped then continued.

"At Tattooine, Xim was confronted by seven priestesses. Each one was a Force user, albeit in a primitive fashion. They didn't even call it the Force, just 'the power' or something grand like that." She paused and gathered her thoughts. "The battle lasted for seven standard days, laying waste to the planet and turning it into its current state. Finally, Xim's body was destroyed." The apparition let her words hang in the air. Finally, Ami spoke up form the back. "You say his body was destroyed. What of his spirit?" Padme gestured to the sword Luke held. "They sealed it into that weapon. However, Xim's spirit stirs even now. It has sent out a siren call to Brakkis, the most powerful Dark Side user still alive in the galaxy." Luke held the sword up high and spoke. "It is impossible for Xim to escape on his own, but if the sword was destroyed, his spirit would possess the first Force-sensitive person it could find." His face took on a look of seriousness. "From what Mom has told me, and from what I can feel, Xim was probably one of the most powerful Force users ever. He would make Palpatine look like a first-year trainee."

Padme motioned to Tenel Ka, Tahiri, Lusa, Jaina, Sannah, Tionne and Mara. "Although the priestesses sealed away Xim's spirit, one of them had a vision that he would return. Therefore, they created a weapon that would expunge all evil from his soul." Mara snapped her fingers. "And since this guy's pure evil?" Padme smiled. "That's correct. It is a crystal capable of focusing the Light Side into a beam of energy. After they created the crystal, it was split into seven parts and hid on their homeworlds."

Tionne looked around. There were seven priestesses 25,500 years ago, and now there were seven Sailor Jedi? "Are we related to these priestesses somehow?" She asked, silver eyes glittering. Padme turned to the elven Jedi and said. "Yes. Each one of you is a reincarnation of one of the old priestesses. It is your duty to retrieve the shards of the crystal, reassemble them and destroy Xim's spirit for all time."

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, well. I'll live. :) Question: why couldn't Anakin and Padme tell that story? Or is Anakin up to something? :D Please tell me he is! :D

Let's see: seven GFFA Sailor Senshi, but there's nine Milky Way Senshi. :D There's still room for more! :D After this quest, of course! :)

How do you put up with me? :) *innocent look*

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-I put up with you because sometimes you're the only one who posts, and I'm eternally grateful for that.

Okay, this'll be my last post until Sunday night. I got family stuff so, you know. Here we go!

Chapter Seven: The Hunt Begins
    Two hours later, Luke, Leia, Han and Mara finalized their plans. "Okay, Mara will be heading back with us on the Falcon in order to retrieve the shard on Coruscant." Leia said. Luke nodded and said. "Is there anyone else who can go with you?" Han snapped his fingers. "Yeah. Jaina's Sailor Corellia, so she can hitch a ride with us." He thought for a moment. "What about everyone else? Not all of us are reincarnated priestesses." Luke cupped his chin in his right hand and thought for a moment. "We'll simply have to split it up so that none of our Sailor Jedi have to travel far. I can take Tahiri to Tattooine fairly quickly, but no one else can fit."

Mara, silent throughout the exchange, spoke up. "We better be careful. Brakkis knew enough to send his latest batch of clones here, so he might be aware of even this." Han snarled and his hand unconsciously to his blaster pistol. "That creep better not try anything." Leia began rummaging through her pockets. She wore a utilitarian jumpsuit instead of her usual dress. She pulled out a datapad and writing stylus. "We better figure out who's going where, or else this whole quest's never going to get off the ground." Han nodded. "That's my girl." He leaned over her shoulder and said. "Just make sure that girl with the purple eyes isn't on the Falcon. She's nice and all, but she gives me the creeps."

After a half-hour of debate, the passenger manifest for the Millennium Falcon, the Steel Dragon, the Jade Saber and Luke's X-wing took shape. On board the Falcon were Leia, Han, Chewie, Jaina, Jacen, Mara, Anakin and Hotaru. Lowie, Sannah, Tionne, Luna and Setsuna flew in the Steel Dragon. Lusa, Tenel Ka, Zekk and Ami manned the Jade Saber, while Luke and Tahiri would go in Luke's personal X-wing. The nineteen met in the old hangar bay and prepped the four ships for launch.

Jaina and Zekk stood in front of the Falcon. "You be careful, okay?" Zekk said. Jaina brushed her long, brown hair out of her eyes and nodded. "Sure, but only if you promise me the same thing." The young man nodded, his normally pale cheeks flushing red. He bent over and, in one fluid motion gave Jaina a kiss on the cheek. Before she could say anything or even react, he was over at the Jade Saber. There, Tenel Ka and Jacen were having their own discussion. "So, you wanna hear a joke?" He asked her. Tenel Ka's right eyebrow went up. Before Jacen could continue, she placed a single finger on his mouth and quieted him. "Friend Jacen, I will hear your joke after the battle is won." Jacen silently nodded, then went to the Falcon. He turned back to the warrior queen in lizard-hide armor and shouted. "It'll be so funny, you'll snort blue milk through your nose!" Tenel Ka allowed herself a brief smile at that statement. Her gray eyes shimmered as a bad feeling passed over her. Yes, hopefully I can laugh at your joke, if I am still alive to hear it.

Luke stood in front of Mara with his flight helmet under his arm. She quickly went to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Why do I feel like I'll never see you again?" She said while unshed tears stung her emerald eyes. The Jedi Master smiled tightly. "Now what happened to the tough-as-nails, take no prisoners lady I first met on Myrkr?" Mara shrugged. "That lady never fell in love with a naïve farmboy." She looked into his brown eyes. "Promise me you and Tahiri will be okay." Luke nodded. "We will retrieve the shard and return to Yavin IV." Mara broke away from Luke and pulled down on the front of her flight suit, straightening it out. She smiled, and her eyes regained their luster. "Good. We'll be waiting for you there after Jaina and I get ours." And with that, she turned and walked over to the Falcon. "May the force be with you, farmboy." She whispered. Luke nodded and whispered ba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.