main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi. SM/SW. Final post on 12/14/2008! Thank you all!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    All right. This is my 10,000 post-go me.

My first fic on these boards is, of course, the original Three New Sailor Senshi. This is a rewrite of the original. Better following of the grammatical rules and the rules of the Sailor Moon universe. Posts will be longer and some content altered, leading up to new story arcs down the road.

And at the beginning of each story arc, for those wondering what the heck the first part is, will be an opening sequence similar to those shown at the beginning of most anime shows.

If you want PMs, please tell me.

Current PM list!!!!

Kidan
    DarthIshtar
    Noelie
    Volg_dissas
    Idrelle_Miocovani
    Ryalm
    Jaded_Girl
    rebel_cheese
    CassaSoloDaughterOfA
    biganimefan
    Lady_Jade
    Earthknight
    DaenaBenjen42
    TIEPilot051999

Fanart!
    My friends Autumn and Jaded_Girl have drawn some absolutely lovely pieces of fanart for me. As they come in, I'll post a link to them.

Master link for them all
    Minako and Mara arguing about music for Anakin and Hotaru's wedding
    Sannah assuming the mantle of Sailor Pluto
    Mirax Terrik, Sarji Pellaeon and Shada Du'kal; Sailor Senshi!
    Tenel Ka as Sailor Dathomir
    Tenel Ka and Makoto dueling
    Mara and her daughter Lyria dueling
    The first Sailor Jedi
    The Inner Senshi in Jedi outfits
    Kyp and Makoto in the Kitchen
    John Gallandro and Lyria Skywalker at the prom
    John Gallandro, Lyria Skywalker and Isaac Ten'ou.
    Desperately Seeking Bespin part one
    Desperately Seeking Bespin part two
    Desperately Seeking Bespin part three
    Desperately Seeking Bespin part four
    Desperately Seeking Bespin part five
    The Skywalkers on vacation

Spin-offs!
    Right to Remain Silent
    Darkness Shared
    Keeping You in Mind

Sailor Moon was created by Nao

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Nice! I like it. I like it alot. I really like the Japanese themes.

3. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    oh goodies, its finally making its way back!

I enjoyed the addition of the intro....think it's a nice touch :D

Are you going to do a PM List? If so add me please :D

4. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Nevermind...

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm very much enjoying this re-senshi. And I'm thrilled to be in at the beginning. My favorite aspect is how much Jacen and Jaina are in character, which is a tough thing to do.

6. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
  7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *Blinks* I have readers for this... whoa. I didn't expect that, actually. *Dances*

Sil-Thank you. That was a part of the old version, but placed haphazardly about.

Kidan-I do, and you're added. Thank you!

SSM12-Okay...

Ish-Thank you! Do you want to be PMed?

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Okay. So far Kidan and Ish have expressed interest in being PMed. So, therefore, I will Pm them when this updates... which will be now.

Here we go!

Jaina's eyes slowly opened as the fog lifted from her brain. Her vision cleared to reveal a teenaged boy staring at her. "You're awake! Thank the Force!" he said. It was Jacen, her twin brother. He extended a hand and helped her to a standing position-only to cause her to almost faint again.

"Whoa! Are you trying to help or hinder me?"

Jacen shrugged. "Grumpy after waking up with signs of irritability. It's good to see you all right, sis."

Jaina sidestepped him and went for the controls. "Hah, hah. Have we contacted Coruscant yet? Mom and Dad are probably worried sick about us." She flipped a few switches and began trying to hail the capital planet, but there was only static on the comm frequencies.

She turned back to Jacen. "What's going on? It's working, so why isn't it receiving?"

She quickly sensed her brother's mood shift ever so slightly into panic. "To be perfectly frank, we don't know. The comm system's working, but it's not picking up anything. To top it all off, Tenel Ka says the galaxy feels 'different'. She couldn't elaborate any further, but after a while we all felt it."

Jaina immediately reached out with the Force, letting it flow beyond her to beyond. She felt the fabric of the universe, the ties that bound reality together. It was quickly apparent that the fabric of space-time was different. She gradually reached out farther, past this system. There was less life in this galaxy, and it was concentrated on the outer rim, not in the galactic core where it should be. "What's going on?" she said, barely above a whisper.

Jacen put his hand on her shoulder and drew her into a hug. "Don't worry. We'll find out together.?

Chapter Two: Blundering Towards Friendship
    Jacen and Jaina quickly headed aft to the Rock Dragon's passenger quarters to meet with the rest of their friends. There were seven of them, not counting the twins. Lowbacca barked a greeting. The gangly, fur-covered Wookiee's translator translated. "Master Lowbacca greets you, Master Jacen and Mistress Jaina."

Tenel Ka, a Jedi trainee from two worlds-the frontier Dathomir and regal Hapes- walked towards her. "My friend Jaina, I am glad to see you alive and well." she said brusquely.

Jaina nodded. "So am I." She looked around at everyone, feeling their confusion. "Does anybody know where we are? When we are?" she asked rhetorically.

Off to the side, Zekk walked over and spoke up, his emerald eyes shining. "I believe I know what's going on, but you are not going to believe it" He looked around before speaking again, his words heavy with seriousness. "I believe we are in what is known as an alternate reality."

Everybody looked at each other in obvious confusion. It was a full minute before anybody spoke. "Ahem. Excuse me, but what is an 'alternate reality'?" It was Raynar, an Alderaanian Jedi with the sometimes-annoying habit of asking questions.

Zekk bit his lip as he gathered his thoughts. "Okay. This is?what if Master Skywalker never blew up the Death Star?" He suddenly scratched his forehead and thought about what to say next in explanation.

Fortunately for the young man, a voice from behind him spoke up. "Alternate realities are next to impossible to explain at best. It may not be wise to try, Zekk." This time it was Anakin Solo, Jacen and Jaina's younger brother. He resembled a young Luke Skywalker with his dirty-blonde hair and ice-blue eyes. "All we know is we're here, cut off from our loved ones. There's a city 2.3 kilometers to the northeast populated by humans. Some of us should go there for information while the rest stay behind for repairs." He looked around. "Any volunteers?"

After a few minutes it was decided. Zekk would go out, accompanied by Tahiri Veila, a younger Jedi Trainee. His Coruscant street smarts and her survival skills honed on Tatooine being the deciding factors. In r

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I enjoyed this first skirmish of sorts and interesting that Pluto knows that they might alter things. She can certainly hold her own.

10. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    great pacing, great fight, great characterizations.

Great job Striker!

an thansk for the pm

11. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Put me on the PM list too Jon, so I can keep up with this! Thanks!

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ish-Thanks. Pluto was one of the more powerful Senshi, and it's her job to keep track of the timeline.

Kidan-Thanks! I was always told my action was great.

Noelie-Added. And thanks for reading!

13. Volg_dissas

Volg_dissas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    This is what I miss for not keeping up with the Fan fic area for too long....

Anyways, exellent rewrite, mind tossing me on the PM list too? Not just for the updates, but in case ya want another preson to bounce ideas off of too.

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Volg-Thank you. This rewrite's been coming for a long time. And if you've got ideas, go ahead and shoot them my way. And added, too.

Remember, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will attempt to explain to the best of my abilities.

Here we go!

Ten minutes earlier in downtown Tokyo
    Tsuskino Usagi was having a perfectly marvelous day. She was fairly certain she had done her taxes correctly earlier today, and now she was enjoying a hot fudge sundae with her boyfriend and soulmate Chiba Mamoru.

In short, a crisis was absolutely fated to happen.

As she finished off the sundae, a small device started beeping in the bag lying at her side. She reached over and, after rummaging for three minutes, pulled out her communicator. She opened it up and spoke. "Yes?"

Pluto's image appeared. "Sailor Senshi! A pair of new enemies has appeared just outside of Tokyo. I will attempt to hold them off, please hurry!" The communicator's screen then went dark.

Usagi groaned, sat up and glanced over at Mamoru. "We have Senshi business," she said, gaze drifting down to her half-finished sundae. "And I wanted a cheeseburger too!" She sniffed as she fought off the tears.

Mamoru sighed as he paid the waitress and half-dragged Usagi out of there. "I'll get you a cheeseburger when we get back, okay??

At that her eyes lit up with happiness. "Oh, Mamoru! You're the best!" She hugged him so tightly they nearly stumbled into traffic!

Mamoru quickly regained control, narrowly avoiding oncoming traffic and guiding his girlfriend into his car. "Do you have a fix on the positions of the other Senshi?" he asked.

Usagi opened her communicator back up and pressed a button. "Yes. Pluto's about half a kilometer outside of town. The rest are gathering at Rei's Temple." She looked out the window. "Oh, we're here!"

Mamoru and Usagi quickly got out and entered an ancient Shinto Temple. Hino Rei AKA Sailor Mars lived there. They went past the wooden gate and began climbing the 100 steps up to the main building.

Finally, they reached the top and were greeted by a young woman in the traditional red and white robes of a Shinto Priest-or in this case, priestess. "It's about time you got here, odango-head. We were wondering when you'd show up."

Usagi?s eyes narrowed and she glared daggers at her. "Oh, be quiet Rei. Besides, we're not the only ones not here. Minako and Makoto aren't here either."

Rei sighed in frustration as they entered her bedroom. "That's because they're getting us food. Now come on!" She grabbed one of Usagi's ponytails and pulled, forcing her into the building. An embarrassed-looking Mamoru followed behind.

Inside sat four young ladies around an ankle-high table. They were Mizuno Ami, Ten'ou Haruka, Kaiou Michiru and Tomoe Hotaru.

Haruka, a tall amazon of a woman, got up and walked over to Usagi. "Usagi, what are we waiting for? Setsuna needs us to fight these new enemies." She ran her hand through her short, almost crew-cut length blond hair in impatience.

Usagi nodded. "Yes, I understand. We'll transform and teleport over to Setsuna when Makoto and Minako arrive." Just then a rather tall brunette and a blond walked in. The brunette was carrying a tray filled with snacks-something that Usagi immediately smelled. "But we shouldn't go fight on an empty stomach."

Haruka felt a sudden gust of wind, and Usagi was gone. She looked around and saw her at the table stuffing her face with food. Ami, Haruka and Hotaru were doing their best to shield themselves from the flying food, but to no avail.

Rei quickly grabbed her by the ear and pulled her away while the brunette- Kino Makoto to be exact- smiled. "I'm glad you liked that. I made more for after."

Ami sighed in worry. "I hope Usagi'll leave some for us."

At that, Usagi stood straight up and shouted. "All right, let's go!" She thrust her arm into the air, scattering crumbs about the carpet.

Ami, Michiru and Hotaru all got up and shouted. "Hai!" They then raised

15. Volg_dissas

Volg_dissas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    "Well, looks like the gang's all here."

Truer words haven't been spoken Jaina.

Thanks for adding me to the list too. Heh, Poor Usagi, every time she tries to have a peaceful moment with her Mamo-chan, something comes up. Be random MOTD, A big baddie or just a random event like this... I hope Jaina takes notes for when she gets her powers and she wants some time alone with Zekk.

Also, will the Vong under go a new fate in this re-write? while Watching Unicron eat them was interesting. It'll be more fun if they let little miss death star in a skirt*And the other Outers* take them, and may I make a sugesstion for when we get to Sailor Jedi R.. can the theme song for it be the Sailor Star Song?

16. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Hehe, I had a neighbour named Makoto. She was a fiesty little thing too!

Well I am definately getting to know characters I have never encountered before, and it is a great story Jon!

=D=

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Volg-Hmm, I never actually considered doing a theme with the Sailor Stars theme. The Vong got eaten by Unicron in 'Gone Before'. Here, yeah. They'll be meeting up with little Miss Death Star in a miniskirt. After the rewrite is done, I plan on doing several more new story arcs.

Noelie-LOL. Makoto is the 'brick' opf the Senshi. The tough one. And thank you.

Up for more readers!

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    And... no one else?

Okay, that's cool.

Good news. I finished editing the first story arc. Only 12 more to go! And then the new sections...

Here we go!

Chapter Three: A Match Made in Hell-And Matches Made in heaven
    Far to the north lay the Arctic Circle, sight of an invasion that was started 10,000 years ago-and was just stopped ten years ago. The Dark Kingdom under the control of the tyrant Queen Beryl tried to invade, conquer and defile Earth, all because she couldn't get the guy 10,000 years ago. Because of her jealousy, a pocket reality was destroyed and a species made extinct-save for one individual.

Time had no real meaning for him anymore. What little sensory input he got was distorted, like a dream you can't wake up from-or a nightmare. He had been frozen in crystal with no chance of escape-until now.

A dark cloud appeared above his prison. He heard a voice in his mind, not unlike the other voices in his head. This one, however, actually sounded calm.

Greetings, my young apprentice. I have been awaiting you.

Huh? Who are?what? Are you alive? Are you dead? Are you me? Am I me?

I am your new master. I can give you freedom from this crystal prison, and sanity. Will you accept my offer?

Sure. No! Yes! No! Yes! PLEASE END THIS!

Very well.
    The cloud descended over the crystal, cracking it like an egg. After a few seconds it shattered, freeing the man inside. He crumbled to the ground, shivering.

He wore a gray uniform, with red trim and white gloves. His eyes darted all around, finally settling on the dark cloud of evil descending upon him. After a minute of coughing, he spoke his first words in ten years. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Get away from me!" His arms waved about as he attempted to throw up a telekinetic shield, but the decade in stasis had drained his energy to nothing. The cloud enveloped him, permeated and consumed him. The man rose, his formerly blue eyes now an eerie orange.

The voice came to him again. Excellent my young apprentice.

The man smiled the smile of a predator. "Thank you, but who are you?"

I was?I am Palpatine, Dark Lord of the Sith. And you, Jaedite, shall be the vessel for our vengeance. Overhead the heavens rumbled as they witnessed the most unholy of unions.
    Jaina, Zekk and Ami stood in front of the Rock Dragon's starboard engine and peered into an open panel. Jaina's gloved hand reached in and tugged on a scorched piece of metal. "This intake housing is warped, but it should be strong enough for takeoff and maneuvering," she said. A trembling sigh escaped her lips as she thought about that rat that chewed through that power cable yesterday. "I hope Jacen enjoys his new 'pet'."

Zekk chuckled to himself. Said rat was now in an impromptu cage constructed out of mesh and wiring. "Hey, from what I hear, this happened to you guys before."

Ami glanced at the two, then stepped forward and stuck her head and arms straight into the hole. "I believe this is what you call the hyperdrive motivator, correct?" she said, pulling out a small metallic cube. She then extracted herself from the panel and handed it to Zekk. "It appears functional."

Zekk's emerald eyes scanned the motivator. Without that two kilogram hunk of metal, the Rock Dragon-and everyone on board-would be stuck on this Earth forever.

After a tense minute, he looked up and spoke to Jaina. "It looks fine to me." Ami stepped back while Zekk stuck his right arm and head into the hole. After a quick adjustment, the motivator once more fit snugly into its proper socket. "That ought to do it," he said. The former bounty hunter turned to Ami and scratched his head. "How'd you learn about this stuff so quickly?"

Jaina put her hand on Ami's shoulder. "Yeah." She pointed to another section of hull plating. "It took you only five minutes to realign the starboard sensors," she stated, admiration in her voice.

Ami's cheeks subsequently reddened in embarrassment at Jaina's kind words. Zekk rolled his eyes and lo

19. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Neat martial arts match, though I expect nothing less of TK.

20. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Yes, very good sparring match. I love Makoto's "Is she for real?" --LOL just what any sane person would ask at that point.

21. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Cool. Oh, are you going to institute the changes we talked about? Like....the male Senshi being more masculine(instead of how Tuxedo Mask really is)?

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sil-Thanks. Both Tenel Ka and Makoto are the 'bricks' of their team, the tough ones. So each one's itching to find out who's top fighter.

Noelie-Thanks. LOL. Yeah, she'd be asking that.

SSM12-Hey, dude. If I do, then they'd gain European-plate armor, like what Tuxedo Mask changed into several times. Thanks for checking this out.

Here we go!

Anakin found himself bored. The young man had already run diagnostics on the Rock Dragon's computers four times. He now sat in the ships' lounge and half-heartedly read through an electronic book called The Fall, Rise and Fall of Xim the Despot.

Jaina, Zekk and Ami were handling repairs to the ship. Tahiri was off talking to Setsuna, and Jacen and Lowie were out exploring the outer areas. Although the youngest Solo found the Sailor Senshi fascinating, he didn't know enough about them to form a concrete opinion. Therefore, he stayed away. Therefore, he had no one to talk to. Therefore, he was bored.

A noise startled him out of his stupor. He stood up and cast his senses out, discovering another human approaching the lounge. He felt?power, raw power. It startled him, especially when he saw who possessed it.

A young teenage girl, only about fifteen or sixteen, emerged from the shadows. She wore a plaid skirt, a red cardigan and had brown shoes on. Her raven-black hair was cut in a short bob, but the most striking thing about her were her violet eyes. From one angle, they appeared full of light and laughter. From another; they were cold, dead and emotionless.

Anakin looked up and noticed her. "Hello," he said, extending his arm to her, but she instead bowed before accepting the proffered handshake.

The young woman smiled. "Hello. I-I'm Tomoe Hotaru," she said. Nervousness was laced through her voice, and a shaky smile was plastered on her lips.

Anakin's right eyebrow arched as he appraised her. There's no reason for her to be nervous. From what I've heard, she's one of the most powerful Senshi. He smiled and said, "So, what brings you here?" He then noticed her hand briefly go to her right ear and adjust a tiny earpiece nestled there. Anakin flashed back to when Mizuno Ami showed them the miniature translators she had built. She had nothing to use except bits of metal in her backpack and circuit boards from an ancient calculator, and she still built four functional translators for her friends. He motioned for her to sit down, and she sat opposite of him and put her hands on the table.

"I was wondering?what you like to do," she said. All the while her violet eyes beheld the most handsome boy-no, young man-that she had ever seen. Anakin's face, while still holding vestiges of body fat, was starting to become more angular. His tousled blond hair perfectly complemented his blue eyes, and the tilt of his chin was the icing on the cake.

She cleared her throat and continued. "I was also wondering. What is this 'Force'? Your sister said that you can channel the 'Force', and I was wondering what it does."

Anakin nodded and stood up. He walked over to a small piece of equipment and held his arm out. "The Force is an energy field created by us, well by living things." He reached out and levitated the object over to Hotaru, who could only stare in wonder. "It's not magic, and it's not science. It's somewhere?in-between." The hunk of metal settled onto the table with a thunk.

Hotaru grabbed onto it and lifted it up. Or rather, she tried to lift it up. Anakin thought for a second. "Hotaru, would you transform for a minute?"

The young woman looked at him in confusion. Why would he want me to do that? After a moment, she shrugged and stood up. Her eyes half-closed, and her transformation wand appeared in her right hand. She held her arm up and shouted. "Saturn Crystal Power Makeup!"

A blizzard of ribbons surrounded Hotaru, reforming her clothes into a Sailor Fuku with a purple bow tied on front and a violet skirt. Knee-high boots with white trim and elbow-length gloves completed the en

23. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Power Makeup...there has to be an synonym for that...

Anyway, good chapter. Really got me thinking about the Naruto/YJK fic I am planning...

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Thank you. Hmm, never thought about abbreviations before.

*Looks around* Anyone else? Come on, PM people.

25. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    I was thinking, "Pretty Transformation". Might be a good synonym for Power Makeup...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.