main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi. SM/SW. Final post on 12/14/2008! Thank you all!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I wouldn't have said one word about it normally, but life's been far from normal... second surgery in a year where everything seemed to go straight to heck. All's well now, though. Thank you, Jaded and Striker. [:D]

?Where is the Legacy of Torment? Tsavong, are you there? Tsavong, answer me!?

Saturn destroyed a ship called Legacy of Torment? Love it.

?By the Gods!? he shouted. ?What is this??

Um, sir? Girl in a sailor fuku with a big honking weapon off the port bow!!!!

?I shall mourn later.?

If there is a later, sure...

?Contact the ground forces. That? thing came from Belkadan?s surface.?

Um... they kinda know. Also... did we mention you have no ground forces to speak of now?

?My citadel shall land, Czulkang! And it shall be a beacon to all Yuuzhan Vong!?

The image cut off, leaving the aged warrior in darkness. ?We are doomed,? he muttered. ?If we fight, we die for nothing.? He shoved off the cognition hood and looked at the various subalterns and Warriors scattered about. ?We are? doomed,? he finally said.

Probably just me, but... I had a flash of Giles saying "The Earth is doomed." right here. Love that the old warrior knows a hopeless cause when he sees one.

?How? do we surrender??

As carefully as possible.

?Lusa?s right. And we don?t have Setsuna, Artemis or Luna here to tell us how the hell to handle it. It?s that she lost control, Jacen, and she might lose it again.?

It was a grief reaction and Danni died right in front of her. Understand the concern, though...

Hotaru in the closet... [:D]

?Look out, Yuuzhan Vong! The Sailor Senshi, Jedi and New Republic Defense Force are about to show you some love and justice!?

Goooooooo team!

Well done and wonderful post, Striker. :)

2. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Well, she's in EU limbo. Does that count?

At this point, ALL of the EU is more or less dead to me. Thank goodness for the Bantam arc. (Geez, I never thought I'd look back on that agonizing period of Lando dating Mara and think "those were the good old days"...)

He stretched a bit and detached his spine from the back of the chair before walking up to a dome near the front of the bridge. Microscopic flies inside moved about, receiving commands and forming images of the Belkadan System.

*shiver* Ugh, these guys are NASTY. [face_sick]

?There are rumors that the Jeedai or Zenschei..."

AWESOME! I love their pigdin Basic! Great touch, Striker!

A gasp escaped Czulkang and he stood still for a moment. Tsavong and Khalee, both taken from me? What did I do to offend the Gods?

*raises eyebrow* You want a list?

~One of the subalterns dropped to his knees, arm over his face. ?Warmaster, we follow you into hell.? Others followed suit and, within moments, the entire bridge knelt before him.
    ~Czulkang slowly rose and walked among them. ?Shimrra is committing suicide,? he finally said, stopping before a Warrior. ?And if we follow him, our race dies. I will not let that happen,? he stated, clenching his gauntleted hand.

*thwacks Striker upside the head* Dang it, Jon! WHY do you have to make eveyone you write so likeable?! I refuse to like any of the Vong! I refuse! I... *glances at the kneeling subalterns* GAHHHH!!! *runs over and hugs them* YOU'RE ALL SO CUTE!!!!!

*glares over at Striker* See what you made me do! :mad:

:p

~is head tilted to the side. ?How? do we surrender??
    ~zulkang looked back to his command chair. ?We learn as we go along.?

*so cute* ^_^ [face_plain] [face_frustrated]

Tahiri rubbed her chin. ?Colonel sir, Hotaru?s got this thing inside of her named Saturn the Destroyer. It?s not Hotaru, but something else.?

That's adorably awesome, as was Jaina's attempt to explain directly above. ^_^

~Page nodded slowly. ?So? do any of you have this inner demon inside of you??
    ~Tahiri chuckled. ?Nope!? she said, flashing him a peace sign.

*Jaded_Girl beams beatifically* Now where would we be without our Venus-chan equivalent?

Anakin walked over, raising his hand and telekinetically flipping the light switch. ?You don?t want me in, but you need me in.? He dropped down beside her and leaned against the wall. ?You messed up, Hotaru.?

[face_love] Awww.

Sailor Corellia stood at the outskirts of ExGal Outpost Four and pointed north. ?Yuuzhan Vong, prepare to feel our love and justice!? she shouted.

That... just sounds wrong. Or maybe I just need counseling. ;)

~She turned to Tuxedo Hapes and held up her left arm, bluish fire dancing around it. ?Are you ready??
    ~Hapes tilted the brim of his hat up and flashed her a trademark Solo smile. He held out his hand a rose appeared in it.

*sigh* Oh Jacen. How I've missed you. I love this image! Long live the roguish Solo grin! (And it looks SO good on Jacen in a tux and domino mask... [face_whistling] )

Jag sighed and climbed onto Titan?s back, letting out a gasp as the Tuxedo Guardian easily stood up. ?I guess we?re ready!?

Jag gets a piggy-back ride!!! [face_laugh]

Corellia nodded and looked out to the forest that loomed before them. ?Look out, Yuuzhan Vong! The Sailor Senshi, Jedi and New Republic Defense Force are about to show you some love and justice!?

Something tells me they're in for a shock. [face_mischief]

Up! (For today! :eek: )

DaenaBenjen42: wouldn't have said one word about it normally, but life's been far from normal.

Don't be sorry. As Striker/Jaina just said, "We want to help you. Stronger together.? [:D]

Um, sir? Girl in a sailor fuku with a big honking weapon off the port bow!!!!

[face_laugh]

[[[?How? do we surrender??]]] As careful

3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Thanks. :) Yeah, he's a moron. And she is... but is it a good thing? ;)

Daena-No problem, Daena. I don't mind my fics being turned into quasi-vent threads. ;) The Vong have never seen a girl in a sailor fuku with a big honkin' weapon before, though. :p Glad you like czulkang there. I added a bit of Iroh from 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' to him. Yeah, it was a bad reaction, but it could happen again. Glad you like Hotaru there, too.

Jaded_Girl-LOL, it's dead to me too. Last book in-canon for me is 'Crisis at Crystal Reef'. Yes, the Vong are nasty. Glad you like the little linguistic touches there. *Hands Czulkang a book thicker than the Los Angeles phone book* Here's his list. And here's his sign. Hehe, sorry for making them 'cute'. Although I was more aiming for noble. ;) Glad you liked Tahiri. Yes, counseling. I miss Jacen, too. *Sigh*

67 years ago, a day of infamy occured. Please remember and thank the veterans who kept us free.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second-to-last post for Three New Sailor Senshi! This post finishes this arc! Next week is it-the end! It is over-finished! I'll have author notes, some ;word of god' stuff and a survey, along with an epilogue that ties up the entire fic, and an ending theme! :eek:

So...

Here we go!

The leaves barely stirred as they ran through the heavily wooded area, their booted feet barely brushing the forest floor. Their senses ranged far out ahead, quickly detecting Vong moving in their direction. Corellia and Ennth leapt up, landing on tree branches ten meters high. ?Corellia Starburst!? Corellia yelled, holding her hand out. A wavy beam of red-hued energy shot out from the palm of her right hand, striking a fallen log and blowing it up-hurling away the Vong warriors using it for cover.

Ennth?s hand flashed and several roses shot out, each one flying stem-first at a Vong hiding in the trees. ?Surrender!? he shouted. ?We can sense easily where you are!?

Several scarred Vong popped out of the underbrush, staff weapons wriggling in their hands. ?Die, Jeedai!? they shouted, rushing the group. Several of them unclipped insects from bandoliers and tossed them.

Sailor Chiron hefted a spear with a light-blue shaft and held it eye-level. ?Crystal Blast: Shotgun!? she shouted. A series of blue pulses shot from the crystalline spear tip, each one impaling an insect and shattering its carapace, sending it to the forest floor with twitching limbs and spilled guts.

Tuxedo Bornaryn looked over, awe on his face. ?When?d you learn to do that?? he asked, suddenly throwing a rose and taking down another insect.

Chiron looked at her spear and shrugged. ?Something I wanted to try out for some-look out!? she yelled, pushing him away and then falling back in the opposite direction as a dozen Vong erupted from camouflaged holes in the ground, throwing off the dirt and branches and leaping out, staff weapons brandished.

Chiron growled and whirled around, her hindlegs lashing out and catching one full in the chest armor. The living armor cracked and splintered as the warrior went sailing, hitting a tree and cracking the trunk in half. She spin around, lightsaber and spear out. Chiron deflected two staff thrusts from two different angles, parrying them away. The snakes went limp and attempted to coil around her arms, but she stepped back and stabbed straight out, catching one snake in the mouth and slicing the top half of its head off. The other one caught the infinitely-sharp tip of the spear and was killed.

The Vong backed up and reached for their bandoliers, but Bornaryn tossed a pair of roses from behind. The stems sliced through their armor, striking the flesh beneath and killing them both. He tipped his hat to Chiron and smiled before he turned his head to the right and bent his knees, springing off to the main action.

Sailor Dathomir and Tuxedo Hapes stood back to back, the Senshi with her lightsaber and sakabato at the ready while the Tuxedo Guardian s

4. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Awesome chapter. I can't believe its almost done.

5. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    The Vong have never seen a girl in a sailor fuku with a big honkin' weapon before, though.

True... also, I've got this reaction to the Vong where the only way I can really deal with them is to make fun of their dialogue. Still recovering from the NJO in that respect and you did a wonderful, wonderful job with them.

Not sorry for venting... we all need to do it sometimes. [:D] Most definitely stronger together.

?Corellia Starburst!?

*get's sudden inexplicable mental image of Jaina somehow making Moya appear out of thin air and squish the Vong ala the whale from Hitch Hiker's Guide...*

?Die, Jeedai!? they shouted, rushing the group. Several of them unclipped insects from bandoliers and tossed them.

That's NOT going to work... and no one told them to beware men and women who go into battle wearing sailor fukus and tuxes, huh?

Tuxedo Titan?s hand twitched and his lightsaber bobbed. ?What? is your name?? he finally asked, brow furrowing. Why does he seem so familiar??

Oh, interesting little moment there...

Titan took her by the arm and led her back while Vua continued to plead for his people?s lives. ?Don?t,? he said. ?Don?t let his words get to you. I don?t think any of them know what the hell they?re talking about.?

He's right... they both do and don't know what they're talking about.

Saturn nodded and wiped her eyes. ?I lost my humanity.?

He suddenly turned and kissed her on the cheek. ?No. You have affirmed it.?

Awwwwww...

Interesting how Hotaru dealt with the Vong in a controlled manner... liked that.

?That is my first lesson to you, young one. Everything I tell you is a lie.?

There was silence for thirty seconds before Tatooine chuckled. ?Then why should we even listen to you??

Best way ever to deal with Veregere...

?They? fought well, and died doing what they did best.? She then turned and walked off.

A smile creased Czulkang Lah?s lips. ?Well said, Destroyer. You truly are one of the pantheon.?

Good moment for Hotaru and Czulkang. He recognized her, and maybe she earned his respect? Seemed that way...

And bedtime stories! Loved that!

Well done, Striker.
    :)

6. Taeniaea

Taeniaea Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2007
    Great New Chapters Poor Hotaru

7. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh wow... I think I might just go into shock because this brilliant story is almost over. Apologies for not responding to the last few chapters that were posted, I got taken away by Darth School. But what a finale! I can't wait to read the very last post, even though I'll be a little sad knowing that there's no more arcs coming.

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I'm posting this from my father's house, because due to the ice storms that hit New England, my house has no power. I apologize in advance if I am unable to post on Sunday, but I shall post ASAP. Thank you all. :)

9. biganimefan

biganimefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Awesome finish to the arc! Great battle scenes and nice touch on Jacen doing story time with his children at the end. :) I wonder...what ever happened to that traitor Vegere? Not that I really care of course, I imagine that she was held up in a cell for the rest of her life. I really look forward to the next...and sadly final post in your story. It was a fun ride these last couple of years with this story. :)

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Thanks. I can hardly believe it's over myself! :)

Daena-LOL, okay. Yeah, the Vong can bring out the snark in all of us. ;) Glad you liked the moment with Vua, there. As well as the Saturn/Titan moment. Yes, she finally learned control. Yes, I enjoyed writing Vergere being smacked upside the head with logic. :p And yes, she earned his respect.

Taeniaea-Thanks. Yeah, I put her through the wringer a bit, but it helped her.

Idrelle-Thanks. Brilliant? Nah... just one man's obsession. We all know how bad DRL can be. [:D] And school's the most important of all, too. :)

baf-Thanks. I like the idea of Jacen being a good father, there. Vergere? You'll find out... ;) Yeah, it's been a rush.

Well... no use putting it off.

Here we go!

Part Seventeen: Epilogue
    Crystal Tokyo, 4014
    Haruno Asuka adjusted her uniform as a group of tourists approached the front entrance of the Neo-Queen Serenity Memorial Museum. ?Hello,? she said, flashing a smile at the collection of beings. ?I am Haruno Asuka, your tour guide.? She motioned to the double oak doors accented with brass. ?If you?ll follow me??

She led them into the three-story building. A menagerie of artifacts, statues, holograms and models were placed in a seemingly haphazard array. Sakura led them past each one, describing its significance. They eventually came upon a large stage with a three-dimensional hologram of Crystal Tokyo in the background.

A smile played across Asuka?s lips as she walked up to a small control panel in the wall. ?Five hundred years ago, the first generation of Senshi and Tuxedo Guardians disappeared, leaving behind a legacy of peace that has lasted for half a millennium and shall probably continue for a long time.?

She paused, letting their anticipation build. ?Many people have asked where they?ve gone. Many theories were proposed, but these two provided the most definitive answer.? She pressed a button and stepped back, not wanting to miss a second.

Two holograms appeared on the stage, one of Chibi-Usa Chiba--now Queen Usagi and the other of Queen Serena Solo-now Queen Serena Durron. Both stood in white dresses with their hair blowing in an invisible breeze.

?Where?s Mom and Dad?? Usagi began, a sad light in her pink eyes. ?Where?s Makoto and Minako and Ryo and Mara and Leia? Well, they?re going on a vacation. They?ve saved both realities so many times? it was time for them to rest.? She raised her hand and placed it over her chest. ?But really? they?re here, inside our hearts.?

Serena pointed to the cityscape behind her. ?They are also there, beyond the horizon, or beyond the moon. They await a call from us, for a crisis so severe, only they can save us.? She flashed the audience a grin and a victory sign. ?But for now, we can handle it.?

The holograms faded and Asuka led most of the tour group off. Four people stayed behind, though, and observed?
    ?I swear, Zekk. They?ve never gotten your nose right.?

?That?s all right, Serenity. At least my hair?s the right shade.? He turned to the other half of his soul. ?Oh, Jaina. How?s Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara handling things??

Jaina?s eyes half-closed. ?Looks like they settled the dispute between the Prophets and the Time Lords.? A sigh escaped her lips. ?I think Q was behind it.?

A groan came from the tallest person of the quartet. ?Didn?t he learn his lesson with Unicron?? Endymion asked, pushing his sunglasses up on his nose.

Serenity sighed. ?I hoped he had learned his lesson when Han and Leia saved his existence.? She suddenly smiled, flashing them all a toothy grin. ?Hey, wanna go to a restaurant? My treat!?

Jaina, Zekk and Endymion all looked at her before returning the grin. ?Why not?? Jaina said, walking over and linking her arm with Serenity?s. ?Maybe that new restaurant in London??

Asuka paused and looked back. Strange, she thought. Did my group shrink or? nah. ?Now, if you?ll follow me to the Lando Lounge?

*Usagi?s face s

11. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    AUTHOR NOTES:

First off, I'd like to give some thanks. I'd like to thank all those who posted to this fic.
    SilSolo, Kidan, SuperSaiyaman12, DarthIshtar, Noelie, Volg_Dissas, Idrelle_Miocovani, master_jade, Ryalm, Jaded_Girl, rebel-cheese, morrison85, CassaSoloDaughterOfA, Benella, biganimefan, Lady_Jade, EarthKnight, Emerald_Lady, Taeniaea, Stookymalarkey, Azeria_Jade, TEPilot51999, DaenaBenjen42
    *Striker bows in humble thanks*

Now, I'd like to first thank Kevin James Anderson and Rebecca Moesta for writing the YJK. I'd also like to thank Naoka Takeuchi for creating 'Code Name: Sailor V' and ultimately Sailor Moon. *Striker again bows*

A brief history of time:
    I first watched Star Wars in 1987, ROTJ on either HBO or Cinemax. It was ROTJ. It didn't snag me, though, like Star Trek did in 1986. Until the Special Editions came out in the theaters, I had only watched about 75-80% of ANH, from 'No, I am your father!' on for ESB and ROTJ a few more times, usually the ridiculous 'edited version' that cut out stuff but was still 3 hours long!:rolleyes:

In 1995, I picked up 'Heirs of the Force' and watched Sailor Moon. The former reintroduced me to SW and was a legit part of me getting through the 90's and a seriously bad depression I was going through. The latter introduced me to anime-before Sailor Moon, I didn't know Robotech or Voltron were from Japan. Go figure, eh?

I first started 'Three New Sailor Senshi' on August 25, 2002. My RL friend John and I had the following convo:

Paladin: "So, that Tenel Ka is pretty good-looking, eh?"
    Striker: "Yeah, she is."
    Paladin: "How would she look in a Sailor fuku?"

And there it went... After finishing version one, I went back and realized how much better I could do by simply following the rules of grammar! So, I went back and rewrote the entire fic before starting on the four new arcs. I paid attention to grammar most of all, but I also made sure I got the Senshi power-up phrases correct. I also rewrote Jag's character and made him less of a TOS-violation. Not one of my prouder moments, there.

Dramatic Personae:
    Here is a probably incomplete list of the characters:
    Jaina Solo: Sailor Corellia
    Tenel Ka: Sailor Dathomir
    Tahiri Veila: Sailor Tatooine
    Lusa: Sailor Chiron
    Tionne: Sailor Yavin
    Sannah: Sailor Melodie/Sailor Neo-Pluto
    Mara Jade Skywalker: Sailor Coruscant
    Leia Organa Solo: Sailor Alderaan
    Anja Gallandro: Sailor Bespin
    Sarji Pellaeon: Sailor Bastion
    Mirax Horn: Sailor Errant Venture
    Sahada Du'kal: Sailor Emberlene
    Raaba: Sailor Kashyyyk

Zekk Solo: Tuxedo Ennth
    Jacen Solo: Tuxedo Hapes
    Anakin Solo: Tuxedo Titan
    Raynar Thul: Tuxedo Bornaryn
    Kam Solusar
    Luke Skywalker: Tuxedo Jedi
    Han Solo: Tuxedo Aldera
    Miko Reglia: Tuxedo Phobos
    Corran Horn: Tuxedo CorSec
    Kyp Durron: Tuxedo Deyer
    Chiba Mamoru: Tuxedo Mask
    Urawa Ryo: Tuxedo Hermes
    Lowbacca: Tuxedo Katarn

Tsuskino Usagi: Sailor Moon
    Mizuno Ami: Sailor Mercury
    Hino Rei: Sailor Mars
    Kino Makoto: Sailor Jupiter
    Aino Minako: Sailor Venus
    Meiou Setsuna: Sailor Pluto
    Kaiou Michiru: Sailor Neptune
    Ten'ou Haruka: Sailor Uranus
    Tomoe Hoatru: Sailor Saturn.

Serena Solo
    Chibi-Usa
    Zeth Durron
    Alac
    Aki Reglia
    Sarah Reglia
    John Gallandro
    Isaac Ten'ou
    Lyria Skywalker

USN Captain Jon 'Striker' Ellis
    USN Captain Kathryn 'Ishtar' Olsen
    US President Nichole White
    Vice-President Nedra Leavit
    USN Captain Robert 'Kazedori' Barrows
    Captain Robert Bonfield of the USS Enterprise, CVN-65
    Rear Admiral Thomas Kirk
    Lieutenant Colonel Tanya Russel
    Batman/Bruce Wayne
    Wedge Antilles
    Wes Janson
    Jagged Fel
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Gilaad Pellaeon
    Tionn'a

Jaedite
    Palpatine
    Lumiya
    Callista
    Daala
    Leonia Tavira
    Brakiss
    Tamith Kai
    Sailor Galaxia
    Chaos
    Darth Calaveras
    Norrick
    Czulkang Lah
    Tsavong Lah
    Vergere
    Shimrra

And for fun, here's a list of Tomoe Hotaru's graduating class!

Hotaru?s class

From Sailor Moon:

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    =D==D==D==D=

Congratulations on the finish, Jon. Seven years is a really long time to be writing the same fic.I will fill out the survey sometime during the holidays, I kind of have an exam tomorrow. :p

Anyways, I LOVED reading about what happens to the characters afterwards. This sent me into giggles:

Aino Minako was trained by Batman when she was Sailor V and is a full-time member of the Justice League.

You know I love Justice League (my winter boots aren't nicknamed the "Hawkgirl Boots" for nothing), so I found that comment both appropriate and endlessly amusing. :p :D

Once again, congrats. Can we say... a job well done? Of course we can! :D

=D=

13. Stookymalarkey

Stookymalarkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2007
    Hey Striker, good end to the story. I'm not goign tot do the whole list thingie you wanted but I want you to know that your writing is good, especially since you had the forethought to avoid bashing the NJO character. My only grip is that Brakiss wasn't much of a threat adn that's a shame, considering the history he had with the YJK cast. I'd like to be in on the PM list if you're going to work on the ST/SW crossover BTW. Keep up the good work

Also, why is VErgere still alive? She's a character just asking for it if you ask me. In fact, this gives me anidea for a crossover Metal Gear Solid/ SW quickie, where Naked Snake eats the birdbrain :). What do you think?

14. Taeniaea

Taeniaea Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2007
    It was a Great Story I loved it!!:)))

15. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Love the ending. :) (full review and survey a-commin'.)

16. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    *Jaded_Girl emerges from a large cargo crate that has the words "Kessel Mines" and "Return to Sender" stamped across the top*

Hehe, sorry for making them 'cute'. Although I was more aiming for noble.

Noble is still cute, sometimes! ^_^

This is the second-to-last post for Three New Sailor Senshi! This post finishes this arc! Next week is it-the end! It is over-finished! I'll have author notes, some ;word of god' stuff and a survey, along with an epilogue that ties up the entire fic, and an ending theme!

*Jaded_Girl blearliy gazes at the text above, her despondance hanging like a hangman's noose upon the usually happy atmosphere of the thread as she downs her fifth shot of whisky...*

Wait... ending theme?!? [face_really_excited]

The leaves barely stirred as they ran through the heavily wooded area, their booted feet barely brushing the forest floor.

*sigh* I wish I could anime-run...

Chiron looked at her spear and shrugged. ?Something I wanted to try out for some-look out!? she yelled...

LOVED this. Also loved the pushing-him-away-and-she-falling-in-the-opposite-direction part!

The reverse-blade sword glinted in the afternoon light as it sliced through the snake?s body as if it was paper, sending bits of blood flying.

Whoa. I totally found a website yesterday that had three youtube clips about a guy demonstrating the... sharpness... of a fully-honed ninja-to. Totally awesome and intensely disturbing at the same time. I mean SHARP.

Vua turned to her. His eyes focused before he let out a keening yell, prostrating himself on the ground and scraping the palms of his hands on rocks in the dirt. ?Forgive us, Slayer! We did not mean to fail you, Goddess! Please, spare some of us from your wrath!?

.....Well. If nothing else, he should behave while in custody.

?Yuuzhan Vong!? she shouted, holding her Glaive high. ?I am your goddess of death, but I am no mere slayer. I am Saturn, the Destroyer! Kneel before me, or die where you stand!?

BWA HAAAA!!! AWESOME!!! [face_laugh] There are a bunch of movie quotes that I'm thinking, but most of them include language. [face_blush]

~?We are the last line of defense, masked one? what form of armor is that??
    ~Titan picked at his tuxedo and shrugged. ?The formal kind.?

*snort* :D

A raging sandstorm sprung up, enveloping the Vong still standing and mummifying them.

I just got a super-cool visual on that! ^_^

A small avian emerged from behind the rocky coral, tiny hands clasped together in front of her. It-she wore a simple robe in sharp contrast to the red and neon-blue plumage sweeping back from the base of her skull. ?I am Vergere,? she said, beak clacking together. ?I am a disciple of the true path of the Force.?

I'm senseing a pent-up-NJO-rage beatdown impending...

Hapes? eyes narrowed behind his mask. ?You?re Fosh,? he stated. ?How did you end up with extra-galactic invaders??

...delivered by ironic/appropriate hands...

Chiron?s jaw dropped. ?Wait a second, you just backpedaled on your own words. Words that you spoke about ten seconds ago.? She hefted her spear and glowered. ?What gives??

...complete with more fridge-logic/ain't-the-NJO-stupid? moments.

Vergere tugged at her robe, but could not free herself. She looked around, frantic and afraid. ?Help,? she whispered. ?Help me??

[face_plain] Or, maybe she'll be dealt with later and off-camera. :p

The overlord hissed in frustration, but the hiss turned to a howl of pain as Tatooine struck him in the left forearm with her Gaffi stick, breaking the bone and twisting it in an unnatural angle. ?Don?t you dare hurt my friends!? she shouted, the much-smaller Senshi seeming to gain stature.

Whoo! Go Tahiri! Aw heck, GO EVERYBODY! [face_dancing]

A wave of reddish energy shot from the palm of her hand, hitting S

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Idrelle-An exam? Yes, go study for that. Much more important. :) And good luck, btw. Hawkgirl boots? Awesome. :D Glad you liked that bit, there.

Stooky-That's all right. Vergere? Not important enough to kill. And she didn't attack them or anything. They're not cold-blooded killers, after all. I'll PM you when it goes up, thanks.

Taeniaea-Thanks. :)

Daena-lol, okay. I look forward to it.

Jaded_Girl-Dang, gonna have to copy/paste here!

*Jaded_Girl blearliy gazes at the text above, her despondance hanging like a hangman's noose upon the usually happy atmosphere of the thread as she downs her fifth shot of whisky...*

Wait... ending theme?!? [face_really_excited]

*Gently takes whiskey away* Now, now. You knew this was coming. ;) And yes, ending theme.

Whoa. I totally found a website yesterday that had three youtube clips about a guy demonstrating the... sharpness... of a fully-honed ninja-to. Totally awesome and intensely disturbing at the same time.
    *Checks out video* Dang! :eek: One-handed, too!

?Yuuzhan Vong!? she shouted, holding her Glaive high. ?I am your goddess of death, but I am no mere slayer. I am Saturn, the Destroyer! Kneel before me, or die where you stand!?

BWA HAAAA!!! AWESOME!!! There are a bunch of movie quotes that I'm thinking, but most of them include language.

PM, please? [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

I'm senseing a pent-up-NJO-rage beatdown impending...
    ...delivered by ironic/appropriate hands...
    ...complete with more fridge-logic/ain't-the-NJO-stupid? moments.
    Or, maybe she'll be dealt with later and off-camera.

No reason to kill her, and I think what happened later was more than enough punishment. Also, like I told Stooky, they're not killers.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Hooray for Hotaru-chan!!!!
    Yeah, I liked that bit myself. I knew she's have to tame Saturn, so the penultimate fight would be the best.

Jag rediscovered his soul mate, but that?s for another night.?

*glances askance at Striker* *and again* *and again* I would SURE LOVE to hear THAT story... *mightily resists making puppy-dog eyes*

LOL, sorry. It's time for me to move on. Like LOTR, some stories are better left to the imagination.

Jacen nodded and smiled. ?Yeah. Hey, wanna hear a joke? Me as a great father. I still can?t believe it.?

Neither can the pro-writers, apparently. *punches self* Now now, none of that. This is supposed to be a HAPPY epilogue!

Heh, it's cool. Any jabs taken at the profic are good jabs. Not like they can defend themselves against them. [face-plain]

*Jaded_Girl, completely unable to contain herself, stands up on her chair and cheers*

*totally glomps Striker* *'cause she's too caught up in the emotion to say anything*

[face_blush] [:D] back I wanted it to end on a happy note.

Here we go!

AW! Ooh!! Another epilogue!

I wanted to give the series a proper coda, as it were.

A smile played across Asuka?s lips as she walked up to a small control panel in the wall. ?Five hundred years ago, the first generation of Senshi and Tuxedo Guardians disappeared, leaving behind a legacy of peace that has lasted for half a millennium and shall probably continue for a long time.?

Oh, that is SUCH a good idea!!! ^_^ BRILLIANT!

Thanks. :) I wanted the next generation able to stand on their, but not needlessly kill off the older generation. I think it also gave it an Arthurian vibe.

Jaina?s eyes half-closed. ?Looks like they settled the dispute between the Prophets and the Time Lords.? A sigh escaped her lips. ?I think Q was behind it.?

*dies laughing* Awe... aweso... *can't stop laughing*

*Uses Ginzoishou to revive Nikki* ;) Come on, it's me. I had to do something like that.

Wow. I love the couple shots, but I really love the visual of "Jupiter comes in, double-bladed lightsaber swinging and engulfed in lightning". Also loved the Setsuna/Sannah bit and (of course/duh) the Skywalkers looking at Yavin. *is abruptly teary-eyed and chocked up as the ful

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *Bump* Anyone else wanting to take the survey comment on the final posts? Anyone? [face_worried]

19. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Sorry this took so long... caught a cold and christmas was busy. (Of course someone else is going to review and take the survey. I said I would, didn't I?)

Review for Part Seventeen: Epilogue

Liked the scene in the museum, especially the part with the "they've gone on vacation" explanation.

Asuka paused and looked back. Strange, she thought. Did my group shrink or? nah. ?Now, if you?ll follow me to the Lando Lounge? "

Pardon... is the lounge purple?

Awesome closing sequence. :)

As reasons go for starting a story... that one is not, by far, the strangest. Love hearing where the ideas come from and thank you for sharing that with us, Striker.

And now... The Survey...

1. Did you like this fic?

Yes, liked this fic.

2. If you read the original, was this an improvement?

You went more in depth with the rewrite, so yes.

3. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being bad and 10 being great, what would you rate this?

I'd put it at a nine. (A ten is reserved for very special occasions.)

4. How was my action?

Good.

5. How was my romance?

Very good.

6. How was my humor?

Liked it.

7. How was my drama?

Liked that, too.

8. If you weren't a fan of Sailor Moon, could you still follow along?

Am a SM fan, and yes, I think the non-fans could. What through me was Naruto. Haven't had the chance to see that one, yet.

9. Did the other franchise inserts add to the universe, or distract?

Felt like they added a sort of richness to the story, really.

10. Was my Jag an improvement over the previous version? How is he compared to canon?

Yes. He seemed less stiff and more likeable here.

11. How was my Danni?

Liked her.

12. Did the deaths seem unnecessary and NJO-ish, or a natural and inevitable ending for the characters?

Natural and inevitable. (Except maybe Kam. Never did like that he died.)

13. Please use this space to praise DarthIshtar for the vignettes she wrote (links in first post).

When I finally read them, I shall review in thread. :)

14. Please use this post to praise the fanart Jaded_Girl and my RL friend Autumn drew (links in first post)

I loved all the art and it gave me a wonderful visual aide. Wonderfully done, ladies. :) And as I said before... LOVED THE MANGA PAGES!!!!!! *takes several deep breaths*

Uh... right. Moving on...

15. please use this space to advert any fics you've written. If offsite, please make sure they're not in violation of the TOS!

Mine can be found in post number 50 of the Prolific Ficcer's Thread.

16. If you have not done so, please go back, read the first post and write a review on it, as if reading it for the first time.

Transdementional misplacement! Eek! (Oh, what fun they'll have...)

17. What were your favorite moments?

(I can't just say Jaded_Girl's list? No? Okay...)

1. Ami 'teaching' Han to drive a car and finally getting fed up.
    2. First meeting between the Sailor Senshi and the crew of the Rock Dragon.
    3. Saturn wiping the floor with the Vong and the aftermath of Hotaru in the closet.
    4. That first hint that there might have been someone Jag missed after he was done talking to Jaina and Zekk. (Oh, the payoff on that one... wow...)
    5. Jaina: "I'd rather face a Sith Lord than my father!"

18. What were your least favorite moments?

My least fave? Not certain...

19. What do you like about my writing?

The humor interlaced with the action. (Yes, really.)

20. What can I improve?

You did... the attention to grammar made this a wonderful, enjoyable read. :)

21. I a

20. Stookymalarkey

Stookymalarkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2007
    I didn't say they should wack her, just that she dies. You could have her being killed by somebody's frozen spit for all I care. Call me bloodthirsty but I think she deserves a ridiculous death. Then again, seeing Phantasmagoria 2 played through could make a man go nuts...

Hope to see your new story up soon.

21. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    *laughs* Wow, looks like this fic finished during my longtime hiatus. Maybe it's time I went and finished reading it. XD

Looks like you went with some of my ideas for the Yuuzhan Vong arc. That's cool. Maybe if I have time I'll post a response about the (hopefully happy) end of this fic.

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Daena: Sorry this took so long... caught a cold and christmas was busy. (Of course someone else is going to review and take the survey. I said I would, didn't I?)

Sorry to hear. I'm struggling through one of those myself. [:D] And thanks. :D

Pardon... is the lounge purple?
    Nah, too tacky for the Master of the Smooth Side. :p

As reasons go for starting a story... that one is not, by far, the strangest. Love hearing where the ideas come from and thank you for sharing that with us, Striker.

Not a problem. Hmm, there's stranger reasons?

2. If you read the original, was this an improvement?

You went more in depth with the rewrite, so yes.

Excellent! That's one of the things I wanted to do.

8. If you weren't a fan of Sailor Moon, could you still follow along?

Am a SM fan, and yes, I think the non-fans could. What through me was Naruto. Haven't had the chance to see that one, yet.

That's one of the hardest things about a crossover, so I'm glad you did it well. And don't worry about the Naruto bits. They were ancillary for the most part.

9. Did the other franchise inserts add to the universe, or distract?

Felt like they added a sort of richness to the story, really.

Thanks. I felt it was easier than coming up with new stuff. :p

10. Was my Jag an improvement over the previous version? How is he compared to canon?

Yes. He seemed less stiff and more likeable here

Good. One of my shames, there. I'm glad I improved him.

12. Did the deaths seem unnecessary and NJO-ish, or a natural and inevitable ending for the characters?

Natural and inevitable. (Except maybe Kam. Never did like that he died.)

The thing is, i don't like Kam and Tionne together. It makes no sense to me.

13. Please use this space to praise DarthIshtar for the vignettes she wrote (links in first post).

When I finally read them, I shall review in thread.

I... think some or all of them may be locked.

14. Please use this post to praise the fanart Jaded_Girl and my RL friend Autumn drew (links in first post)

I loved all the art and it gave me a wonderful visual aide. Wonderfully done, ladies. And as I said before... LOVED THE MANGA PAGES!!!!!! *takes several deep breaths*

Uh... right. Moving on...

LOL, I loved the manga pages too. Especially including that brief shot of Anja!

16. If you have not done so, please go back, read the first post and write a review on it, as if reading it for the first time.

Transdementional misplacement! Eek! (Oh, what fun they'll have...)

Some fun, angst, action... the whole nine yards. ;)

(I can't just say Jaded_Girl's list? No? Okay...)

1. Ami 'teaching' Han to drive a car and finally getting fed up.
    2. First meeting between the Sailor Senshi and the crew of the Rock Dragon.
    3. Saturn wiping the floor with the Vong and the aftermath of Hotaru in the closet.
    4. That first hint that there might have been someone Jag missed after he was done talking to Jaina and Zekk. (Oh, the payoff on that one... wow...)
    5. Jaina: "I'd rather face a Sith Lord than my father!"

No, you can't! :p LOL, good list there. Yeah, the payoff on Jag talking with Jaina and Zekk... big things happened there.

20. What can I improve?

You did... the attention to grammar made this a wonderful, enjoyable read.

Aww, thank you.[face_blush]

Stooky-Well, first I had to make sure Vergere gets humiliated. As I mentioned in the author notes, she talks to Luke before getting laughed off and dying in obscurity. :)

rebel_cheese-Mac, welcome back! :) I used as much as I could, there. Yes, it's the end. And I'd legit appreciate any reviews from you. :)

23. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    I didn't forget my promise! I plead the holidays!!!

*grumbles as she read's DaenaBenjen42's list-o-favorite-scenes* Man... I KNEW I missed some. How could I forget Han driving?!

*ahem* Anyway. Post el numero uno! (and on until I reach my first post!)

Nobody knows who-or what-discovered hyperspace. Only through that otherworldly dimension was faster-than-light travel possible, and it was very dangerous. One misstep would plunge you into the abyss-or worse.

*feels nervous about space travel, all of a sudden*

"Ah, Jaina? We got a problem back here." It was Jacen; Jaina's twin brother. "I found this really cool rat-like thing near the engines. Unfortunately it looks-" His voice was drowned out by an explosion amidships.

o_O Uh... Jacen's new pet- 1, Rock Dragon- zip. (But... oh happy fault!)

She gingerly sidestepped several mounds of trash as she made her way to the far end. Before her, a large ornate door appeared. It silently swung open, and the guardian of time stepped into the swirling mists.

For the record, Pluto owns cool. *nods sagely*

ACK! Don't KILL them!!! What wouls Usagi-chan say... oh yeah. Pluto's an outer. 6_6

Next post next time! Stay tuned!

24. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Striker, I didn't say which thread... :)

Right To Remain Silent...

"In the name of all that is...aw, shavit."

What was so complicated about a rose in the first place?

Not just any rose. These are steel tipped and you're throwing 'em for love and justice!

Han disliking the speechifying? Too funny!

Darkness Shared...

Hotaru and Anakin on the roof... glad he's there to bring her some light.

Keeping You in Mind...

Kyp and Makoto are so cute here, teasing each other. Awesome.

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Jaded_Girl-Aww, thanks. Wow, all of them? Dang... And if you want, go ahead and list more favorites. ;) Yeah, a lot of fics tend to gloss over how dangerous space travel really is. Yes, Pluto is made of cool. And Pluto's the most dangerous of the Outers, IMHO.

Daena-LOL, good point. :p Yeah, those fics rock. I love Ish to death for writing them. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.