main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Three Years of Luneyness, Three Years of Fanfiction (Including NEVER before seen JA vignette! )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by padawan lunetta, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    On this day of May 15th, exactly three years ago, a bright shining Newbie entered the boards her name, was padawan lunetta.

As a Co-Founder of SMOOCH, I thought a look at the first kisses through the Luney Fics would be an excellent thing for my anniversary thread. ;) (Note: I only chose selections from stories that have or will be finished)

From a story you can't find on the boards, that Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten is a rewrite of...

Remnants of the Jedi:

She could do it quickly, she thought approaching Anakin. He grinned when he saw her and said, "Hey Kathleen, ready for battle?"
    "Always. And yourself?" She asked returning his smile.
    "I was ready when I was born!" He quipped.
    "Good. Say Ani, there was something I wanted to tell you before we go our separate ways on Naboo."

Anakin cocked an eyebrow. "What?"

She grinned then moved close to him, cupping his chin in her hands she kissed his lips softly. Then drew away, and said, "Maybe."
    "That was some maybe!" Anakin exclaimed hugging her.

"I know. May the Force be with you Ani." She said pulling away from him.

"And may it be with you too." He said waving. Kathleen then rushed over to her ship where a frowning Master Skywalker stood.

(Horrid, I know, that i used my own name... but hey, it's my first fanfic and mushy scene! ;))

I, The Jedi's Daughter (Jysella Horn's story:

Rand looked thoughtful. "Could you help me touch it? I'd like to talk with Master Anakin." "Are you sure you want to be in that close of contact with me?" I teased, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure." He said quietly, looking me straight in the eyes. I pursed my lips, studying his face. I touched the Force and could sense his attraction to me. I smiled slyly, for the moment he could not sense mine to him.

"Then prove it." I said, folding my arms.

He looked shocked. "How?"

"How do you think?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows and leaning close to him, keeping eye contact.

He blushed. "You want me to..., kiss you?" He asked uncertainly.

I shrugged my shoulders. " If that's what you think..." I said, studying his face.

He inclined his head towards mine and gently kissed my lips, sending goosebumps up my spine.

"You were right." I said pulling away for a second, then kissing him back. It was then, at the most inconvient time possible, I sensed people coming.

(I'd like to think that was slightly better ;))

What More Kissing Leads To (Sequel to I, The Jedi's Daughter):

"Because, I want to know if... forevers a long time, right?" Rand stuttered out.

What? "Of course it is." I said, giving him a weird look.

"Well, it isn't enough time to be with you." Rand said, taking both my hands into his and staring deeply into my eyes.

I froze, unsure of how to answer that. He had to go all romantic on me. Maybe marriage at 18 was ok. In fact, it was perfect. Why put off what you can do today, until tomorrow? "Or you Rand." I said, then smiled slyly. "Is that what you wanted to ask me though, if forever is a long time?"

Rand shook his head. "No, I wanted to ask you if you'd be my wife." He said, slipping a diamond ring onto my finger.

"Of course I will." I said, hugging him.

"Are you sure you want to be that close to me?" Rand asked.

I pulled back. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Prove it." Rand said his eyes sparkling.

I burst out laughing. I couldn't stop. "You still remember that?" I gasped out.

"Of course, it was our first kiss." Rand said, pretending to be hurt. " I ask you to prove you want to be close to me, and you laugh?!"

"Sorry, sorry." I said, still laughing. "I bet I can prove it better then you can." I grinned.

"Oh yeah?" Rand said, folding his arms.

"Yeah." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him firmly on the lips. A few seconds later, I released him.

(I know that's not their first kiss... but it is teh first in that story! ;))

Galaxy's Reflection:

Why you would leave your family?" Mark repeated ge

2. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Yay Luney! Congratulations! *throws confetti* Three years!!!

Awwww... what sweet mushy posts! First kisses are always so much fun to read! Awwwwww [face_love]

3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Congratulations Luney! What an achievement, three whole years on the fanfic boards!

Excellant post too!

Kit

4. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Congratulations on three years of fanfics and JC! And a very nice JA vignette it was, just the right thing to balance out all that mush. ;)

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hooray for Luney! :D PAR-TAY!!! ::Sebulba starts decorating his dorm with streamers, ribbons, and copies of Luney's fics::

As for the rest of us fanfic writers:
    We're tiny, we're tuney, we're all a little Luney. ;)

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Yeah for Luney! (Love that jingle Sebulba)

*Throws confetti*

7. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Luney! *hugs* Congrats! Only someone from Utah . . . *decides not to finish sentence as she can't think of anything that only Utahns can do, other than eat large quantities of green Jello*

Nice kisses, Luney. But my dog can give better ones. *lets her dog lick her hand* See? ;)

8. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Sorry Luney, but this is against the new rules. You should post this in Smooch or one of the social threads, not as its own thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.