Through a Glass, Darkly (A little postie 21/05/04)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by HaiGan, Jan 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    *sighs contently with the new post*

Thanks, HaiGan. As always the posts are worth the wait.

*crawls back under the huge rock in the corner.*
  2. Knight_Dilettante Jedi Master

star 4
    Ack! I admit I have thought Dawn a tad whiney (and I am behind you, HaiGan, I haven't watched a Buffy since just after Glory's arrival - but they are, I hope, all on tape waiting for life to settle down a bit more so I can find them and start catching up before they make it out on DVD) but I am still not really ready for her to be vampire fodder. 'Specially not lame vampires.

I think this is where Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and the General arrive and assume Spike (who has just been rendered unconcious) is Barin and carry him back with them after dusting the vampires just in time to save Dawn. Who they will think is a deaf mute because finding out Obi-Wan is real right after learning she is not (sort of) will send her into a semi-catatonic state. Either that or she'll just make even less sense than the average teen and they won't understand a word she says so will think she's foreign.

You did say we were supposed to guess what happened next right? I know there was chocolate involved so my brain may have short circuited.

And the gallery didn't load any pics for me just now. That could be because you have something against Macs <g> or because you are working on it. Or because things are just screwy lately for me although I have no time right now that I am willing to spend trying to track down why (indeed I am soon off to see Mr. McGregor in DWL and no I don't mean the farmer with the thing against rabbits). I have dsl, I browse with Netscape 4.78 on a Mac running OS 9.2.2 because I am too lazy to upgrade it and it works fine for everything except running viruses I get in e-mail so why would I want to change? I can test with some other OSes and also other speed connections if you really want more info.

Very nice. As usual. More please. Please, please, please?

KD
  3. Schwartz_Master Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
  5. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hope Spike can either hold all those things off, Dawn uses some of those funky Key-powers or help comes to save Spike and Dawn. Please post soon HaiGan! I wanna know what happens to Dawn and Spike.

Katie
  6. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
  7. Lilith Demodae Force Ghost

star 4
  8. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
  9. HaiGan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I'm still alive, I've been busy- This is my first free weekend in forever! I've got to practice for a concert coming up in mid-July, but I should now also have some time for writing, yippee!
  10. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    This is my first free weekend in forever! I've got to practice for a concert coming up in mid-July, but I should now also have some time for writing, yippee!

YAY!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!111!!!

:D
  11. Healer_Leona Scattegories Host. Manager Emeritus

Game Host
    star 9
    A quick boost up just to say how much I miss this. :) :)
  12. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Thought there might have been a postie.... :(

Kithera
  13. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    I think we should start a riot... :p
  14. Labria_uk Force Ghost

star 3
    I remember first looking at this and being intiqued by the idea, But since I didnt know Barin or Thom I wasnt too intrested, Having noticed that were in the later posts of The Lion Sleeps Tonight (and read some snapshots)I thought I would take a look at this again.

My My How great this is indeed.
    I've especially liked Thom little adventures in sunnydale and I consider the very ideal of Barin blessing the water right outside Willie's to be very funny.
    And cant wait for either of them to take a look at the SW movies, but maybe that isnt to be.
    Most certainly looking forward to more posts.
  15. Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Maybe we should bombard HG with PMs, begging for more? [face_devil]
  16. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Maybe we should bombard HG with PMs, begging for more?

I second that! [face_devil]
  17. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor Dawn, waiting to see what's going to happen to her. Don't worry Spike with beat those bad guys soon.
  18. Labria_uk Force Ghost

star 3
    I wonder when this will be updated. It would be a shame to have a great story like this not carry on, but I shall be patient.
  19. HaiGan Jedi Master

star 4
    *Creeps in looking sheepish, and is slightly surprised to find people haven't abandoned the story entirely*

Thanks everyone for looking in now and then. No, this isn't a post. I haven't had my mind on writing at all lately, and I apologise for leaving this hanging so long. I'm now trying to get myself back into the swing of things, warming up with a short story before I try to pick this one up again. Reading back, I think the last post was looking a little tired and there's a few other bits weren't up to scratch, so I'm not putting any new posts up here until I've managed to inject a bit more sparkle into them.

Thanks again for sticking with the story, I appreciate it. :)
  20. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Short story? Where? WHEN?
  21. Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Where...when... answer: probably not soon enough to suit any of us! :) Let us know, HaiGan. Now that the boards are split, I'm never quite sure where to look.

(And now that Buffy is off the air, how else are we fans to get our "fix?" :D )
  22. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Reading back, I think the last post was looking a little tired and there's a few other bits weren't up to scratch, so I'm not putting any new posts up here until I've managed to inject a bit more sparkle into them.

Translation: Not Anytime In The Near Future.

:_|
  23. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Please don't forget about us HaiGan. BTW: The site is looking nice. :)
  24. PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Yeah. :(

While we wait for this, I suggest that everyone reading this story read the Buffy story I'm writing.

Link is in sig.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.