main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Through the Eyes of a Child - Story of a Youngling (Drama, Vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Morhs, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Morhs

Darth_Morhs Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2005
    Title: Through The Eyes of a Child
    Characters: Lak Zaliz (Jedi youngling), Thrak Poka (His friend), Anakin Skywalker, Other unnamed Younglings
    Theme: AU, Drama
    Summary: A youngling's thoughts during Episode III

It was night time, and suddenly I was awoken in my sleep by a Jedi master that I did not know. She said "Lak! Clones are attacking us! Get to the Jedi Council room!" I had was very afraid right now. I ran as fast as I could through the dark hallways of the Jedi Temple, which I once considered a sanctuary and my home. Now, for the first time, I was truly afraid to be in this building. The Jedi master ran with me to the stairway up there, then activated her lightsaber and turned around, probably going to fight the clones.

"Thrak!" I shouted, trying to find my best friend amongst the swarms of children I knew. "Where are you?"

"I'm over here!" he shouted back. "Is that you, Lak?"

"Yes," I said, slightly relieved. "What will happen to us! Oh, I'm so afraid!"

"I am too, Lak." he said back.

We stayed close to one another. We waited there, and were shaking in fear the whole time. Some of the other younglings were too. We started to hide behind the chairs of the Jedi Council members when we could hear blasters. Then, we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We thought the clones were coming to kill us! Too our relief, it was Anakin Skywalker, a Jedi.

"Master Skywalker," said a Youngling, "There are too many of them. What do we do?"

Anakin didn't say anything. He just activated his lightsaber and walked towards us. I did not know what to think. He raised his lightsaber and killed a Youngling. We all started screaming as he killed a few more. We are running around frantically. I ran around the wall and made for the stairs, along with a few other Younglings, including Thrak. Anakin turned and through his lightaber straight for us. It killed a Youngling next to me, and I ran down the stairs. At the bottom was a group of clones. They had their blasters pointed toward me...

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I think the one scene will haunt me always, not to mention make it diffiuclt to have any sympathy for Anakin whatsoever.

Lovely viggie. Dath_Morhs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.