main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Through The Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    -Story-

Once there were no Sith or Dark Jedi. Once there was little evil in the galaxy save the small local incidents or the occasional civil unrest.

However, on another ordinary day, one known as Bartemaeus happened upon a holocron of ancient knowledge while leading an excavation team through Korriban. It detailed a race known as the "Sith" that practiced the dark arts w/ Jedi-like skills.

The details of the powers they used intriqued Bartemaeus; so he decided to delve deeper, seeking out annals of information on the library world of Ossus.

The knowledge he gathered began to affect his day-to-day attitude and he soon began putting to practice techniques of the ancient Sith Arts. Others heard of his doings and those of weak mind were deceived into following the same.

When news of these incidents reached leader of the Jedi, Gaven Deragon, he immediately forbade all such practices and issued that those caught practicing such would be punished.

Believing the Jedi ignorant and fearful of being outdone many left the order (these led by Bartemaeus who was now going by the name of Plageius) and went into hiding.

The Dark Side ate away at these "pupils" and soon news of atrocities involving what seemed to be Jedi were popping up all over the galaxy.

Knowing the culprits behind these events, Deragon assembled a team to weed them out. However, underestimating the students increased numbers and power the group was slaughtered. In righteous anger Deragon himself took a larger band out to hunt the villains down. Thus began the Sith Wars.

During a later such campaign Plageius was killed. His apprentice Sidious took his place. Though the tide of war was shifting into Jedi hands, Sidious had a plan.

In what was felt would be the final bout of the war, Sidious unleashed his devices. The Jedi made their first strike and were instantaneously stricken limp. Nano-bots unleashed into the air attacking their nervous sysems.

Paralyzed and powerless the Jedi were carted away to their final destination where Sidious' 2nd phase would be put into effect. Though he could have easily massacred them in an instant; Sidious had more productive ideas in mind.

They would be hooked to machines which would place them in a pseudo-reality where they would forget all about their past, powers, and identities. While the devices they were plugged would feed steadily off of their force energy to power something known as the Kaiburr Crystal. They would cease to be Jedi.

The powers exuded from said crystal would then give the Sith unheard of power. With this power they hunted down and murdered the remaining Jedi. The only to escape this threat was Deragon, a young Qui-Gon Ginn and Mace Windu.

The Sith have ruled the galaxy ruthlessly for many a year now; organized under their "Empire". While the freed Jedi do their best to locate the others inside the "Matrix" and free them, as well as gather many outsiders to their banner. They exist in secret. . .for now.

The timeline places us at any given point in history after the Jedi were founded. None of the events that make-up the Star Wars universe as we know it have happened, they are mere interpretations of a world George Lucas and the various authors and such saw glimpses of through visions. The ones they saw were far more sinister, dark, and ravaged.

30 years have passed since the final bout that enslaved all the Jedi. Since then the Sith set-up an "Empire" (much like in the movie); yet this one functions with numerous sith & sith apprentices at the head and is far more destructive.

They have devasted 1/3 of the galaxy and many planets lay in total ruin. The main of these being Coruscant (think of the landscapes of the Terminator) where the fields of Jedi lay. However, there exists a Rebellion.

With Obi-Wan at their head the remaining Jedi have uncovered and freed many of the Jedi. It has taken some time for entering the Matrix, locating the former Jedi, and convincing prospects

2. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    P.S. Due to my current work status I will not be available during weekdays.

3. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    wow...no one interested in the least??

4. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    I sent you a pm, but you haven't even read it yet.

5. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    NEWS: Sorry for my lack of posting. My job keeps me busy and away all during the week. In fact I've been gone, obviously, for the past 2 weeks straight. I won't win any awards this way, but I would love to continue this story whenever possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.