main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THURSDAY, December 17th, 7 PM - Discussion

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Oct 22, 2015.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    OK here we go...

and here is your link, i THINK everyone can edit it now. someone LMK please.

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yep, I was able to edit and add myself :)

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Two weeks from right now!

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Added our names and estimated arrival time.

5. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    It would be awesome to know ahead of time what the line situation will be like. Inside or outside? Outside until a specific time? What time? If inside, can we bring food in?

It will be sunny but cold on Thursday, so outside may not be that comfortable. On the other hand, if the line is inside and we can't bring food in, that's also not ideal.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    It looks like we have 40+ people in our group with only about 8 people getting there at noon? This could get hairy.

I think we have to wait outside until 2pm, but things have changed by the hour. We are doing our best to get as many people saved seats because we have some people not able to get in line until 6pm.

So the earlier people can get there that would be great. People that can't come until 4pm might be in a different section of the line and have to save another section of seats for the stragglers. Hard to tell until we are in the line and see how pissy everyone we don't know get.

nnaydolem likes this.
  7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Last I spoke to the theater we are seating at 6 PM. I think that we've known about this long enough to take the steps to be there early...:\

8. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I will try to get there before 2pm then. Thanks for the update!

9. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
  10. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I -- and my family are on the list. I am in class until 3 and cannot leave until then, at the earliest. I will be there closer to 4, if at all possible.

11. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Folks I realize that real life is important…however out of courtesy for those who are getting in line… It takes two seconds to fill out the form. I save your name's not on the list without a time It is a bit rude to assume someone is going to save you a spot. I know I sound harsh but there are almost 40 of us. Not only do we need to respect each other, we need to be respectful of the others who are not in our group who are also going to be in line as well. It not only do we need to respect each other, we need to be respectful of the others who are not in our group who are also going to be in line as well. It can reflect poorly on a group,

12. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011

Any answer on this question for sure yet? I'm planning about 3:15 pm. In addition, how many spot can we reasonably save without pissing everyone else off?

13. hyperdyne

hyperdyne Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2004
    I added my name. I will get there asap, must wait for kids to get out of school first though...

14. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011
    At the theater, line is about 75 people long now. All inside waiting.