main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Thursday, Jan 27 at OP Mall foodcourt

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Leia214, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Hey ya'll - will this time and place work for anybody?

If so, Blaze can submit it to FF within the two week window and we can use it as an official meeting.

I can be there anytime after 5:30.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    that will work, if everybody is good with this I will post it on the main website, please post so I know how many people are going to attend (head count). So far I'm good lets do it.

3. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Okay with us. 6pm?
    Bought the leather for my Jedi belt at Tandy leather (Beach Blvd) today.
    This Sunday around 2pm we'll be talking to Chris at Gotham City Comics (he's one of the owners). He seems to be an expert in making SW costumes and knows how to make the leather holster belts- just FYI.

4. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    6 works for me.

Can't wait to see the new belt Mira Nova - I didn't know there was a Tandy Leather on Beach Blvd. Where is the comic shop you go to and the why isn't the guy there part of our group?!!

5. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    well then I'm requesting to post this in the web site. 6pm @ OP mall food court

6. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Leia214-- We were referred to Chris by the owner of Tandy Leather-9861 Beach-near Southside-641-5191.
    He only works at the Comic Shop on Sundays, so we haven't met him yet. I'll be sure to ask him if he's interested in joining us.
    Gotham City Limits Comics-3733 Southside Bvld.-641-3335. I'd call for specific directions. They had a lot of SW stuff- a stormtrooper blaster, lightsabers ect..
    See you all at 6pm at the O.P. Mall.

7. jediAce90

jediAce90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    i'm pretty sure i can come

8. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    See everybody then! I am leaving tonight so I probably won't be on the boards much for a few days - till at least next Wed or Thurs.

9. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Hey guys! 6pm at the mall sounds great. I can't wait to see ya'll there. I'm checking on the shirts..I should here something tomorrow about potential cost, etc. I'll let you know. Is there anything we need to bring to the meeting?

10. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    what ever you want to discuss at the meeting; by the way any request for topics.

11. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Gah, I'll try my best to make it, but since its a Thursday and I have school, may make it a bit difficult, but I'll definatly do my best to come!

12. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    The meeting is finally posted on the main website. A whole week in advanced. Hopefully will get new members @ this meeting.

13. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Meet on the tables right in front of the game arcade.

14. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    That'll work. I posted a note about the meeting on the starwars.com forum too under the Florida section because a couple of people from there have emailed me.

15. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    I didn't know about that forum, did you tell them about our group, the website and the meeting on thursday. It will be wonderfull to get more people involved. See Leia thats a prime example that people don't know about us and that we need to promo ourselves and fast.

16. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    This is actually the forum where Tina (jediadigallia)answered one of my posts and I told her about our group! There were a couple more posts recently and I try to respond to anyone looking in NE Florida for a group. Here is the forum link for those who don't know it:

http://forums.starwars.com/forum.jspa?forumID=166

There isn't a lot of activity but I always check!

17. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Hey ya'll - I am battling the flu and don't want to infect anyone so I may skip tonight. I will see how I feel this afternoon.

Otherwise, if you talk about the next meeting, I am free any night or weekend except Feb 18 - 20.

See you (MAYBE!) tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.