main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Thwaak--- Water Balloon Fight

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    *Started to freak out because it seemed as if the forum deleted half of this battle here, then made a small 'duh' laugh (while looking around to make sure no one was looking at his stupidity) as he hits the refresh button*

*Spots that SRB is creeping up and attacks first by spinning around and soaking him*

2. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Spots LordJedi and proceeds to soak him again.... But can't see him as he's covered with black sharpie dye somewhere. Instead, turns and throws on at Zhi-Don, soaking his dark brownish dyed face.*

3. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Narrowly avoids an incoming balloon filled with nitroglicerine, which explodes with a loud shake in the background.*

*Thinks to self* That one would have left a mark!

*Takes a balloon and stuffs it down SRB's back, then pats him on the back making it explode*

4. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Screams like a little girl as he narrowly avoids a volley of balloons headed his way. Stops and realizes that no one is returning fire at this point unless he imagines it. So, to test, he imagines SRB throwing a balloon. Sure enough, SRB throws one in this direction. Avoids it with ease, but then returns fire hitting him in the leg*

5. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Imagines Zhi-Don and LordJedi throwing balloons at him, but ducks before they hit sending the balloons at their throws, hitting Zhi-Don and LordJedi. Laughs and then throws one at SRB hitting him again*

6. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Throws another balloon at SRB, but misses and hits a Battle Droid standing nearby, which explodes from the water. The resulting concussion makes SRB's balloon explode in his hand, which soaks him. Just to make sure he's wet enough, tosses one, hitting correctly this time*

7. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Imagines Zhi-Don throwing a baloon at him, but ducks before it hits. Returns fire connecting squarley in the jaw*

8. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Spots movement in the corner, and notices how the darker wall seems to be moving. Takes a chance and throws a balloon hitting LordJedi giving him a slightly glossly coat making him easier to see*

9. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Catches a balloon headed for Droideka27 and returns it back to the sender, who happens to be SRB*

10. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Realizes that he's spent too much time doing all those posts, so soaks SRB again with another balloon and hopes everyone enjoyed this morning's edition of wacky Water Balooning... But will return a bit later*

11. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok that's it.....THIS MEANS WAR! I have tried to find a diplomatic solution, but apparently LORD JEDI would rather I launch into aggressive negotiations... SO BE IT ;)

OK according to SRB: "No force powers can be used.".........Fine. But you said NOTHING about Elvish magic or Hogwarts wizardry....

Pulls out my hidden supply of 1,000 water balloons, filled with:
    Troll Bogies, Fluffy drool, Stinky Dead Marsh Water, Orc snot, Bantha fodder, Rancor sweat, and tauntaun guts...

Whips out my magic wand from inside my sleeve...

SWISH AND FLICK

YELLS: "Wingardium Leviosa"

All 1,000 balloons are suddenly levitating above Lord Jedi's head....

Rallies all my Elven kin....Battle formation....Bows drawn, arrows aimed at the balloons....FIRE!

Mwahaha! Lord Jedi is COVERED in goo! The smell is unbelievable!!!!

I wouldn't go too close to him if I were you....Not for a month or two ;)

NEVER mess with a princess/elf/witch ha ha ha

12. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Decides to pop back in real fast and soaks SRB with a 2 gallon balloon, but slips on the water while trying to get away from SRB...*

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    gives Boba a hand to help him up and decides to officially join the DARK SIDE....mwahahaha....

YELLS: Let's exterminate the jedi!! (looks around....where did that come from??)

Oh and launches another balloon at Zhi Don's head... smirk

14. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    After ringing his clothes out which have no chance in ever being dry anytime soon he makes this announcement.

Scoring totals so far:

SRB - 8
    LordJedi - 32
    BobaFett-MP - 66
    MJF - 1
    Zhi-Don - 3
    Princess_Skywalker - 3

15. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *As soon as he sees that SRB is done making the announcement, he soaks him again.*

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Takes aim, throws a HAIL MARY pass....slamming a football sized water balloon into SRB's head...

Laces out of course! lol ;)

17. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Loud humming noise can be heard. Everyone looks up to the sky to see long white trails in the sky. As the B-17G Flying Fortresses get over their target, they unleash their load of 1,000 water balloons. Using the very advanced Norden Bomb Sight, they get the balloons right in the picklebarrell, sending ZhiDon into a lake of water*

18. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Followed by the B-17s, a loud whine can be heard. Upon looking up again, everyone spots 3 dots that appear to be getting larger. Soon it is evident that they are dive bombing planes, JU-87 Stukas to be correct, each carrying 20 balloons under their wings. To the undercredited genius of German design, a single air driven siren on the leg of the left landing gear creates the all to familiar diving noise that drove enemies to insantity so many times before. The Stukas pull up right at the last minute dropping their payload, as LordJedi looks in horror as the balloons slam into him and send him sprawling.*

*Waves hands at the Stukas and salutes in a 'thank you' manner*

19. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *A loud and powerful roar can be heard this time around. Rolling their eyes at the repetition, the people in room look to the sky once again to see 3 fast moving objects. Coordinating with them over the intercom, they are given a target. The 3 objects, travelling a good 300 miles per hour, slice through the air as if it were butter. Within visual range, the room stands in shock as 3 North American P-51D Mustangs fire what would normally be 6 Browning .50 caliber machine guns in the wings, but have been replace with water balloon launchers. The repeated shots race down and find their target, SRB. He is thrown back serveral times and dowsed with so much water that he can't even yell for help. The Mustangs end their strafing and continue on to the distance, leaving the room with the distant echo of the Rolls Royce Merlin engine.*

(Never would have thought I could fit a history lesson into a water ballon fight!)

20. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Thinking that the worst was over, the water balloon fight continues. But suddenly the distance rumble of something fast fills their ears. Many scramble behind rocks, others just hit the deck and cover their faces. Once again German engineering has come through and soon the shape of the world's first in-service jet fighter, the Messerchmitt ME-262 appears. Travelling at 500+ miles an hour, the 262 is suddenly joined by two more of Germany's bests, a lone Messerschmitt BF-109 (more commmonly known as the BF-109) and a Focke Wulf FW-190. The slower propellar driven fighters lag behind the incredible ME-262, but all eventually reach their target, SRB once again. Upon unleashing their bombs, filled with water, they make for the ceiling, leaving the room wondering what'll be next. Silently, I creep around a rock and radio something else...*

21. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    As I stand up and begin to brush myself off, I use my comlink to radio in the fleet of Republic Gunships. As they begin their run, BobaFett looks up in horror only to realize they're all trained on him. The bombardment begins knocking him to the ground in a giant splash of water.

22. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    They then turn their attention to the little "elf witch" (Priness_Skywalker) and blast her with their canons filled with balloons.

23. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    As they pass her, they continue on a firing run, taking aim with water balloon filled missiles at SRB. He's knocked down by the volley just as he was getting up again.

24. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Noticing that they have more missiles marked "SRB", they continue firing, pummeling him with even more water.

25. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    *Not wanting to be left out of the fight, the British and the Japanese send a few of their aramada. Coordinating with me from the ground, the target is once again SRB. Soon the sllek shape of the Supermarine Spitfire and Hawker Hurricane appear, each carrying a load of balloons under their wings. They are joined by an Mitsubishi A6M9 Zeke (Aka 'Zero') and a Aichi D3A (Aka 'Val') dive bomber with full baloon loads. The fear in SRB's eyes is priceless when he spots the incoming armada. With no where to run, SRB is sent into another pool of water from the falling baloons. The fighters do a barrell rool and head to the sky*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.