main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ticket Prices - Questions and Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by DarthNightfire, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I just checked my ticket order status and it has been changed to Tickets will be sent Special Delivery shortly to:. I hope they come tomorrow or Friday as I will be around to sign for them.

2. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Jinx! I was just about to post that mine says the same. I'm getting them shipped to the Mother-in-Law, she's always around in the afternoon, but if she's not, the postlady will leave a note and leave the package at the local postoffice, which, luckily for me, is only just down the road five minutes.

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    For people asking about Fan Club lanyards/passes -

Question: How will I prove that I'm a Fan Club member at Celebration Europe?
    Members will be given a special lanyard to attach to their tickets/badges, that will identify them as a Fan Club member and admit them to the early-bird opening and special shows and events. You will collect this lanyard, along with friends & family coupons from dedicated fan club booths in the entry foyer of Celebration Europe on the first day of the show. Depending on your membership type you will be asked for one of the following:

To show your OSWFC Membership card

To show one form of photo ID which will be checked against databases of members

You must ensure that your membership is current from June 2007 through August of 2007 to be safe.

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20070222.html

Photo ID being Driver's License or Passport, I'll bring my Passport.

4. jamie2497

jamie2497 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Still not sure about the Hyperspace benefits... Im a member but am only going on the saturday, does that mean i won't get any benefits at all? Can anyone else take me in as a family/friends?

Thanks

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    If people have friends/family tickets, they'll take u in. But as a Hyperspace member, if u stated that when you ordered the Sat tickets you should be able to have the benefits for that day.

6. jamie2497

jamie2497 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Ah so even though its only a one day ticket i can still get benefits? I bought it through play.com so i figure i just have to show proof of my membership.

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Aye, as I understand it, it doesn't matter whether it's a one day or not, you are Hyperspace (and some people are official UK fanclub) and you get the benefits. Not sure about the situation re: play and Hyperspace, on the main site you had to tick a box. But according to that quote above they are keeping a database of all Hyperspace (European and I assume US) members. You'll just need a passport or drivers license - or some other official ID.

8. johnny124

johnny124 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    My tickets have now been sent out from Seetickets :)

9. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Mine are at the post office! They were delivered when I was at work so I have to get them tomorrow! I'm glad they are close to hand though!

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    See's website says mine have been dispatched - hopefully they will come tomorrow or Monday.

11. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    *************************** NEW INFO ***********************************

The pdf file for Thursday (check the top links here - http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/f20070706/index.html ) says there is a WILL CALL 1-6pm on Thursday - if this is anything like at CIII, then people will be able to pick up any of their extra stuff expected for Hyperspace/Fanclub members such as lanyards.

Edit: I am guessing the Will Call will (no pun intended :p ) also be for our European members to pick up their badges/tickets (the badges are the tickets I believe btw) before the event starts on Friday.

Edit 2: Will Call registration starts VERY early on Friday morning too!
    Will Call - 7:30am - 6pm London's ExCeL Center, West Entrance Lobby
    Registration Registration - 7:30am - 6pm

Looks like they expecting a few visitors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.