TICKETS ARE ON SALE AT CHINOOK!!!

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by echosevin, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Dr. Haggis I hope you're on your way!! I'm so EXCITED!! Sources confirm that Chinook has started selling tickets today!!

2. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great. I was talking to VIBE 98.5 today and I got them to mention the Calgary Fan Force on the air. And that we will be in costume at chinook for opening night. Maybe it sort of prompted them to get things going today. I'll email 98.5 to see if they can put a link on their web page to us. They seemed like a fun crew, they just might do it.

Ryan
  3. LordVader83 Jedi Padawan

Anyone know if the Collesium at Shawnessy is selling tix?
  4. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I would just give them a call. I think all Famous players went on sale last week.

Good luck for the midnight showing.
  5. LordVader83 Jedi Padawan

Good god is it a pain to get ahold of anyone at the collesium... I had to actually call Chinook and get the office number for the Collesium. They are selling tickets, with joy I drove there only to find out they don't open their doors until 6:15pm... Gah! So I got to go back later.
  6. Aurorah Jedi Padawan

movietickets.com is the place for all your tickets. You just give em your credit card number and away you go.
  7. LordVader83 Jedi Padawan

All that is is a voucher you take to the theater... a gift certificate really. Doesn't secure you a seat in the theater until you get your tickets printed at the theater.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.