Tickets on sale May 3!

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by TC517, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got the email from Karasotes theatres (stadium 16) that advance ticket sales will start tomorrow. I'm picking mine up before I head to celebration.
    See everyone at Celebration!
  2. darthpope Jedi Knight

star 1
    I couldn't make it to celebration, but have my keresote ticket for the first showing at 12:01 am.
  3. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have my tix. Sorry you misses C2, but thats great that you have tickets. I'm working on a way to advertize for the fanforce. Maybe a tailgate party that night or something.
  4. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    You're both seeing it at Stadium 16? I have tickets for Showplace East, along with all my friends that are Star Wars fans. I personally think that's the best theater in town. I've had a lot of problems with Kerasotes in the past.
  5. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    I too have had problems with stadium 16 in the past but i had only a few minutes to buy tickets friday before leaving for celebration.
    I'm working on the ad thing with stadium 16 now. Since you and your friends will be at showplace, we hopefully can advertize at both theatres and get a lot more people involved.
    Maybe we can all get together and see it one weekend.
  6. SW_HunterD Jedi Padawan

Darth_TKD,
    I got tickets at Showplace East yesterday for the 12:01 show. They had some projector problems during the trailers before Spider-Man but otherwise it seems like a good theatre. Are you planning to go early?
  7. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    As early as I can. I don't get off work until 7, and I live in Mt. Carmel, IL, so it'll be at least 8 before I get there.
  8. darthpope Jedi Knight

star 1
    I haven't had any problems with Kerasotes.
    I saw TPM at both places, and liked Kerasotes better, plus it's closer.

DP
  9. Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Master

star 1
    we should all try and go see it next weekend maybe we could have our second meeting then
  10. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    We opted for the 12:09, since if any are going to sell out and be as annoyingly crowded as the first showing of TPM was, it'd be the 12:01 or 12:02 at Kerasotes.

Having gotten to see about 40 minutes of the film already, though, I'm still pretty hyped about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.