main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by docgordo, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    AMC Huebner Oaks 24 at the credit card kiosks. Be warned that some of the kiosks don't have Episode 2 on the screen s keep trying different ones. So far there's only ONE 12:01 show so hurry on down!

2. Bucky

Bucky Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    Sweet!!! I'll stop by after I get off from work. Thanks for the heads up.

Bucky...out

3. Ga4

Ga4 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    Man how cool is that!

4. Bucky

Bucky Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    Just got back from Huebner Oaks. Got my tickets. :D I had to look at all 4 of the ticket machines to find it (it was listed on the last one I looked at...typical, huh?). But all is good.

Bucky...out

5. Jrock

Jrock Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 1998
    We picked ours up today as well - I'm excited that it's playing at H.O. - Just out of curiosity, is anyone planning on going in costume? A friend and i will be there as Jedi, just curious as to if anyone else will be or not...

6. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I'll be going in costume, and so will my sis, but I don't know yet if I can get into Huebner Oaks. I was up at Celebration, so won't have the chance to try for tickets until tomorrow. Ack! I hope they aren't sold out already!

7. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I got my tickets today, and it?s for 12:01 am, but the ticket says that it?s for the 15th, not the 16th. Should I be worried about that?

8. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    It's part of the 15th's showings so no worries my man.

And to the guy above who still hasn't bought tickets: they're available by phone at 210-558-9988.

What auditorium is everyone in?

9. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Thanks, docgordo.

I?m in #3.

10. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    #3? Wow, they must have already sold out their front four.

11. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I just got back from Celebration II and I just bought 3 tickets to AOTC from the Automated Box Office for the Huebner Oaks 12:01 am show. This is going to be sweet!!!!!

12. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    I thought you were part of that Star Wars society. Ain't you supposed to be at Regal?

13. Lazy_Jedi

Lazy_Jedi Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I got my tickets for Regal Northwoods 14 cinema. Anyone else here going here?

14. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    FanForce chose Huebner Oaks 24 as the theater of choice Docgordo. Is that a problem for you? We'll meet in person and discuss it, mmmmmm?

15. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    My comment wasn't made in malice. I thought you were part of the Star Wars Society of San Antonio, which I guess is a different group. I believe they made some sort of deal with Regal so they're up at Cielo Vista. See you at AMC (I'll be there around 8pm)!

16. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hola People !!! - I will be there for the Midnite showing as well as the Thursday Nite 7pm showing and we should have some people there in costume as well for the 7pm showing.

As for FF and Society, the answer is no, these two groups are not one in the same, I will be professional about it and not say anything further than that, most of you know the story anyway, if you wish to inquire further, you may do so with me :)

But FanForce SA is going under some NEW changes and it should be ALOT of fun for us here !!! - So let's keep the peace among us FanForce posters here Bros !!! :)

If you make the gathering this Saturday at 2pm at Alien Worlds on San Pedro, you can meet up with your new City Rep and also see some photos from Celebration and talk about upcoming events here at SAFF . . .

Take Care Friends :)

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.