main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA TICKETS On Sale When???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Hater, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Hater

Darth_Hater Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    anybody?

2. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    We don't know.

3. Darth_Hater

Apr 22, 2002
    so far i've heard this friday, but thats in Florida and the Mid-west, it would be nice if they told us Californians.

4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    This is frustrating! I wanna know!

5. Bryan2306

Bryan2306 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    I wanna know too...my friends and I are planning on going to the Brenden Theater in Modesto. I'm not going to have time to get in line, but a friend of mine will!

6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    As soon as someone learns tickets are on sale, please post! There doesn't seem to be any clear information on it out there.

7. Darth_Hater

Apr 22, 2002
    I have a friend who went to the theater on Truxel Rd. last night. They said they had no idea when tickets go on sale.

When he asked about a midnight show, they said they hoped not but that they didn't know that either.

I signed up on fandango.com so they'd e-mail me once they go up for sale online. Lets just hope thats not after the theaters have allready sold them.

If the rest of the country is getting tickets this friday and I'm not, I'll be fixin' to get upset.

8. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Hi all,

Was at the Century Arden last night to pick up tix for Spider-Man, and asked the manager there. She said, point-blank, that that theater would *not* be getting Ep. II.

Looks like word is coming down from on high tomorrow on advance tix (*love* working for Apple!), so we will see... :D

Also, if anyone wants to say "hi", I'll be at the 9:10 showing of Spidey on Friday, 5/3 @ Century Arden with a big group of folks -- mebbe will see you there! :cool:

Take care,
    DR / MBJ

9. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    That's a good report, thanks. It looks like our Arden vs. Elk Grove problem is solved.

Well kids, it looks like we're in Elk Grove for the midnight showing!!! Repeat: We're in Elk Grove for the midnight showing!!!!

As soon as tickets go on sale, please people: post it here in a big ole thread! I don't want anyone (especially me!!) to miss out on buying tickets.

10. nomoser

nomoser Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    This is my first post to this forum, although I have been lurking for some time. It's nice to know there are other enlightened folks out there ...

The main EPII page is reporting that tickets will go on sale across the US and Canada tomorrow (5/3) but I have not yet been able to confirm any specific theaters in the Sacramento area. Does anyone have the direct telephone numbers to the theaters that actually reach live people??? I have my wallet ready!

11. Darth_Hater

Apr 22, 2002
    i have the number for UA Olympus Pointe
    722-1245
    But we called about 10 minutes ago and they didnt know jack sheeit.

12. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Hi, All,

I will take care of visiting both UA Laguna and Century Laguna this evening to see which theater will be getting Ep. II, and will post the info ASAP. Needless to say, it may be a bit short-notice to try and line up for them tonight, but I can live with it if we can get tickets IN HAND TOMORROW!! :D

And Darth_Hater, I take your name personally. FLAME ON!! :cool:

Will be in touch soonest,
    Darth "The Man" Ridiculous

13. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Well, my friend is manager at the Regal Cinemas on Truxel road, while I don't really plan on going to those ones, she said she'll give me a call the moment she finds out any information on tickets/showings/etc. I'm getting a little "ancy" about all this.

14. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Howdy, Y'all,

Well, pards, payed a l'il visit to UA Laguna and Century Laguna. Century confirmed they will *not* be getting it, UA Laguna *believed* they would be -- however, the assistant manager did not know when tickets were to go on sale, Friday or otherwise.

So, I too have the day off tomorrow, and will be in Elk Grove tomorrow morning as soon as I get some word -- and as soon as I have some, I will pass the word here! :D

Hangin' in there,
    Darth "The Myth" Ridiculous

15. GHOST_RIDER

GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Alabamento get it together!!!

16. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    Alabamento?
    ohhhhh, alabama and sacramento mixed together, i get it now

alabamento = not funny

anyways, it does suck that our theaters are left in the dark, or if they do know then they are just being indecisive about the actions they are going to take. It doesnt really matter if they sell them tomorrow or next week, they just need to let us know when. Now back to my math homework.

17. GHOST_RIDER

GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    sorry i'm lacking in the the comedy department fn_clone. TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!

18. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    no worries, what you said is the truth, I just had to throw some support up for the hometown

19. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm dying to buy some tickets!

Welcome to all the new faces. It's great to see everyone posting. This movie is going to be so much fun! When we learn what theater has it, we can all buy tickets and act like crazed Star Wars freaks together.

20. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Well, yuck,

Nothing yet from anywhere -- even the online vendors have nothing yet (although I will *assume* Fandango is only going to have tickets for sale to whichever Century theaters will be getting the movie).

Will be off Friday, and checking in regularly throughout. Remember: even if a certain theater begins to sell tickets, don't just jump in and buy them for wherever -- wait until the theater you *want* to see it as is selling :cool:

Screaming and crying like a little sissy girl,
    Darth "The Rat-Bastard" Ridiculous

21. fn_clone

May 2, 2002
    Okay, this is some good news, just got a call from my friend who's the manager at the Regal Cinemas on Truxel Road. She said that they still don't know when tickets are going on sale but they received an email stating that there will be a midnight showing. The best she could tell me about tickets is to just check fandango or the respective online seller daily b/c tickets could go on sale at anytime. So at least there is a midnight showing someplace in Sacramento and I would guess that UA would do the same.

22. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Thanks, FN. At least we've got a midnight showing somewhere in Sac-town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.