Provo Tickets on SALE!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Obi-Halladay, Apr 16, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Obi-Halladay Jedi Padawan

Tickets for the midnight show are on sale on cinemark.com for the American Fork theater.
  2. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there not a midnight showing in Provo??? I couldn't find tickets online.
  3. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Don't know. There most likely will be one, they just usually don't sell tickets online for it. We had to go in person to the theatre to buy our ROTK midnight showing tickets.

I'm still looking into the theatre rental; we apparently have to go through the corporate office, and finding time to call during their business hours has been iffy this last week.

Dana
  4. DarthScud Jedi Knight

star 1
    Am I reading this correctly? The midnight show appears to be for Thursday at midnight, after the movie has been showing all day.

Obviously we're all looking for Wednsday at midnight so I don't think this helps.
  5. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Technically Thursday at midnight is Thursday morning at 12:01 a.m. So it's somewhat Wednesday night and still Thursday morning.
  6. DarthScud Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Marold.

Just for clarification, the cinemark website says the 12:01, 12:10 and 12:20 shows are "Late Thursday Night" This is a typo, it should say Late Wednsday Night, we (another co-worker and I) called cinemark in AF to make sure.
  7. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    That confuses me...because the Provo one doesn't say there are midnight showings at all! I guess I should call the theater...
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Nuts, our unoptimistic attitude cursed the plan to rent a theater. *sigh* Thanks for trying, Dana.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby