Tickets, tickets, everywhere! ;)

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio' started by MaverickJedi, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay so fess up. Who has tickets?

I have two tickets to Perrysburg Levis Commons for the 12:05 am show, and 2 to Saturday May 21st (my BDAY!) at Maumee already.
  2. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I didn't realize they were on sale yet...

I guess I need to do some investigating.
  3. Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think the earlies showing anywhere near mye is $;; after school. Am going ot have to travel to see it. And no one has early sales
  4. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going with the JKOC to see this. And we just got our tickets for the digital screen. WooHoo! :D
  5. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I did discover that our local theater has the tickets for their midnight showing on sale. I'm going to be running out to get them this evening.

Is the Cinemark the theater with the digital screen? I'll probably make the trip up there to see it in digital at some point.
  6. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not sure about the digi screen everyone is talking about. Tobey, if you go there at some point, let me know. Perhaps some of us can accompany you. I have yet to see SW in digital and it's definitely something I don't want to miss.
  7. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    The digital showing is very cool. Of course, I was comparing it to the old, crappy Tiffin theater last time. ;) I'm thinking that a trip to a digital showing might be a good group outing.

BTW, I did get my tickets for Tiffin's midnight showing last night!

[image=http://www.hordeguild.com/episode3tickets.jpg]
  8. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I decided to get tickets to the 12:05 show at Maumee since I heard that Levis Commons is only 12 screens and not nearly as big.

I'm definitely up for seeing the movie as a group at any rate, digital or no. I'm on temporary medical from my USAF auxiliary duties so meeting up will be much easier on my end, and I'm dying to finally meet everyone. :)
  9. Lord_Haldir Jedi Padawan

We have tickets for our entire family to see Revenge of the Sith at 12:05 in the Levis Commons theater. I'm happy. :)
  10. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It is definetly being shown here in digital, but I suspect most of you don't want to come up to Waterloo, Ontario to see it. :p

I have my tickets though :D
    I won't be dressing up because 1)Not many up here do that; and 2) my costume is at Kim's place.

11. Fitzhume Jedi Knight

star 1
    12:05am 18th Maumee 18 De Lux
    and 10:30 19th Maumee 18 De Lux (trooper time)
  12. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Weeee Fitz, you're going where I'm going (12:05).

What time are you planning on getting inline?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.