main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tickets to Harry Potter - Come see the trailer with us!

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by liltinghouse, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liltinghouse

liltinghouse Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2001
    After the meeting on Saturday, the Hothlanta Rebels and anyone interested in joining us will be heading out to Regal Hollywood 24 to
    see the new trailer attached to Harry Potter. (I've called and verified that they will have the trailer).

Because this movie is hot, we think it's a good idea to buy advanced tickets. If you would like a ticket purchased for you, please email me at liltinghouse@yahoo.com by TUESDAY (Nov. 13) at 5:00 PM. I'll purchase your ticket and you can then pay me in cash the day of the film. Please note, you have to pay even if you later decide not to go.

Your cost will be $6.50, which includes a service charge for advanced tickets. Most likely we will go to the 4:20 show, but I need to check with Mandy and Ian for an estimate of how long the meeting/Thanksgiving feast will last. If not 4:20, we will go to the previous showing at 3:00. I'll let you know soon.

Thanks!

Not yet your treasurer, but starting to act like it,

Carol

2. liltinghouse

liltinghouse Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2001
    We will be going to the 4:20 showing. Please email me at liltinghouse@yahoo.com by 5:00 today if you'd like me to purchase for you an advance ticket.

Carol

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I will be unable to make the movie after the meeting, as my parents will be driving in that afternoon for a visit. Someone may have my share of popcorn. ;)

Thanks for taking care of everyone's tickets, Carol. :)

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    If you want, you can drop off some sprinkles for us to enjoy during the movie :)

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'll try to remember to bring the sprinkles to the meeting on Saturday. Our gatherings just aren't the same without them. I'll be sure to leave a supply for you guys to take to the theater. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.