Tickets

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by VanLiz, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanLiz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone know when tickets for ROTS will go on sale here or do you know where I can find out?
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    From what I heard last week, the theaters do not yet know when they will be getting ROTS tickets or when they will go on sale.

If anyone else around here has news that contradicts mine, please share it. :)
  3. FiorCara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Agh! I got spoiled with you guys.

It seems there are 3-4 regular members up here in the South Bend Chapter, and a few folks sorta float in and out.

It's so much more fun to dress up for movie lineups when there are other folks doin' it there too...
  4. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    The ticket situation has been eerily quiet.

I really hope they don't put them on sale while we're all at Celebration, again.

Doy!
  5. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh yeah, they did do that last time, didn't they? :eek:

Anyone know if there are any digital theaters planning on playing the movie at midnight?

God bless,
    Mallory
  6. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    There are no digital theaters in Atlanta, right now.

The Regal chain has digital projectors for their pre-show, but no one has a movie-type projector.

The closest one I'm aware of is in Memphis?
  7. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    For AOTC the ticket announcement was non-existant. We were fortunate in Macon where a small theater chain took it upon themselves to start selling advance tickets nearly four weeks ahead of opening. I have been in touch with the management and they haven't yet decided when tickets will go on sale but rest assured there will be CLONES in line to get them when they do.
  8. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Heck, our local theater didn't start selling tickets for AOTC until 7 hours before midnight. I was waiting in line to get some and was quite suprised when the theater was filled with fans at midnight.

You guys know were a pretty small town so its suprising that there are that many dedicated star wars fans in my area! :)
  9. AllieFox Jedi Knight

I spoke today with theater management and the industry report is that FOX is awarding the show on May 4th (May the 4th be with you). Tickets, I was told, cannot be sold prior to a theater being awarded a print.
  10. trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've heard that Fandango will start selling tickets on April 20th, though?
  11. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    The April 20th date was the date that theaters can start booking the film.

If they don't announce who gets it until May 4th, that will allow us to be back from C3. Hooray!
  12. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay :D

The closest one I'm aware of is in Memphis?

Okay, that's what I was asking...one of my friends wants to travel to the closest digital theater to see it at midnight! I don't know about that though, I think I'll settle for where ever my FF goes :D
  13. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actually, tickets are onsale right now. Fandango has already started selling them at some theaters, and I know a few were found on movietickets.com, I think. I just got 2 tickets for the midnight showing at the Regal at the Mall of Georgia. Who knows, I may see some of you there. :)
  14. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, actually, we just got word that the Regal24 will allow us to have a big ol' festival at their theater.

I wonder if they'd let you switch tickets?
  15. Yoda21 Jedi Padawan

I bought my tickets for the midnight realse last night. I'm going to the Regal Medlock Crossing 18 to watch it.

I can't wait!:)
  16. VanLiz Jedi Knight

star 1
    In today's AJC, Hollywood 24 on NE Expressway has begun selling advance tickets. I'll swing by there later this week to get mine.
  17. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tickets went on sale through Fandango.com about a week and a half ago for the Regal 24 on 85. Try there, as it may save you a trip.
  18. CrazySaber Jedi Master

star 4
    I posted this a while back but got no reply, so just offering one last time:

I have one ticket to ROTS (midnight showing) and, to make a long story short, I don't need it, so if anybody wants a free ticket to the midnight showing at Regal Hollywood 24, PM me.
  19. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Since very few folks from our club come to these boards, it probably went unnoticed.

I passed it on to a couple of folks who were interested. Hopefully they'll contact you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.