main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tickets

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by VanLiz, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanLiz

VanLiz Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2002
    Does anyone know when tickets for ROTS will go on sale here or do you know where I can find out?

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    From what I heard last week, the theaters do not yet know when they will be getting ROTS tickets or when they will go on sale.

If anyone else around here has news that contradicts mine, please share it. :)

3. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    Agh! I got spoiled with you guys.

It seems there are 3-4 regular members up here in the South Bend Chapter, and a few folks sorta float in and out.

It's so much more fun to dress up for movie lineups when there are other folks doin' it there too...

4. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    The ticket situation has been eerily quiet.

I really hope they don't put them on sale while we're all at Celebration, again.

Doy!

5. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Oh yeah, they did do that last time, didn't they? :eek:

Anyone know if there are any digital theaters planning on playing the movie at midnight?

God bless,
    Mallory

6. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    There are no digital theaters in Atlanta, right now.

The Regal chain has digital projectors for their pre-show, but no one has a movie-type projector.

The closest one I'm aware of is in Memphis?

7. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    For AOTC the ticket announcement was non-existant. We were fortunate in Macon where a small theater chain took it upon themselves to start selling advance tickets nearly four weeks ahead of opening. I have been in touch with the management and they haven't yet decided when tickets will go on sale but rest assured there will be CLONES in line to get them when they do.

8. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Heck, our local theater didn't start selling tickets for AOTC until 7 hours before midnight. I was waiting in line to get some and was quite suprised when the theater was filled with fans at midnight.

You guys know were a pretty small town so its suprising that there are that many dedicated star wars fans in my area! :)

9. AllieFox

AllieFox Jedi Master

Feb 12, 2001
    I spoke today with theater management and the industry report is that FOX is awarding the show on May 4th (May the 4th be with you). Tickets, I was told, cannot be sold prior to a theater being awarded a print.

10. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    I've heard that Fandango will start selling tickets on April 20th, though?

11. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    The April 20th date was the date that theaters can start booking the film.

If they don't announce who gets it until May 4th, that will allow us to be back from C3. Hooray!

12. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay :D

The closest one I'm aware of is in Memphis?

Okay, that's what I was asking...one of my friends wants to travel to the closest digital theater to see it at midnight! I don't know about that though, I think I'll settle for where ever my FF goes :D

13. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Actually, tickets are onsale right now. Fandango has already started selling them at some theaters, and I know a few were found on movietickets.com, I think. I just got 2 tickets for the midnight showing at the Regal at the Mall of Georgia. Who knows, I may see some of you there. :)

14. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Well, actually, we just got word that the Regal24 will allow us to have a big ol' festival at their theater.

I wonder if they'd let you switch tickets?

15. Yoda21

Yoda21 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    I bought my tickets for the midnight realse last night. I'm going to the Regal Medlock Crossing 18 to watch it.

I can't wait!:)

16. VanLiz

VanLiz Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2002
    In today's AJC, Hollywood 24 on NE Expressway has begun selling advance tickets. I'll swing by there later this week to get mine.

17. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Tickets went on sale through Fandango.com about a week and a half ago for the Regal 24 on 85. Try there, as it may save you a trip.

18. CrazySaber

CrazySaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 4, 2004
    I posted this a while back but got no reply, so just offering one last time:

I have one ticket to ROTS (midnight showing) and, to make a long story short, I don't need it, so if anybody wants a free ticket to the midnight showing at Regal Hollywood 24, PM me.

19. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Since very few folks from our club come to these boards, it probably went unnoticed.

I passed it on to a couple of folks who were interested. Hopefully they'll contact you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.