Tidewater Alliance and Clone Wars Release II

Discussion in 'Tidewater Area, VA' started by jediknight88, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ok peeps,

Two options were put on the table about the release of the Clone Wars.

Majority of the membership leaned towards doing our own event. So that is what we are going to do.

The official dates are as follows.

Thursday, August 14th. We will there from 8:00 - 11:00pm. This is the Midnight Premier.

Friday, August 15th. We will be there from 7:00 - 11:00pm.

Saturday and Sunday are both up in the air, and we can decide after we see how the first two days go.

Now, on both of these days we will be arriving one hour earlier than the times listed above for set up. Those that have costumes, please bring them, and those that do not, please wear some sort of Star Wars shirt.

For everyone that listed they wanted to do their own event, I hope that you meant that you have committed to doing this as a TA event. But in the off chance that you can not commit, I am asking that all TA members please post and let me know if you will be participating or not.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you all soon.

2. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Just a reminder...

Please post here and confirm if you are going to be participating. Thanks
  3. larame_kaine Force Ghost

star 2
  4. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  5. ANAKINOS Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ill be there barring any unforseen things.
  6. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    I hate to be the nagging CR today, but for those that have yet to reply, I need you to do so as soon as you possibly can.

I am scheduled to call Regal Cinemas soon, and need numbers for ticket purposes, seats, etc.

Which means I need you guys to post as soon as you can and let me know if your committing to this. I know I sound like I'm nagging, I'm just trying to get this all set for us.

Thanks, I appreciate your time in advance people.

7. jatsu-aiki Jedi Knight

Hey Jason,

Can you put me down for 2....My wife and I
    Thanks
  8. Ayla_Ku Jedi Padawan

Oops, sorry!

I'm there! Most likely for both nights!
  9. Sithspawn_3 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I should be able to make the Thursday night for sure. Up in the air about Friday night.
  10. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Is there anyone else that can commit to this??

Even if you can only commit to the midnight showing from 8pm until 11:30. That would be fine.

Come on guys, you all said you wanted to do our own thing. Please post in here even if you cannot commit so we know.
  11. Darth_Clerric Jedi Padawan

As of right now I can go but alot can change for me.
  12. OrinMallix Jedi Padawan

I'll be there both nights with a blaster in one hand and a helmet in the other. My displays are also at your disposal.
  13. DRTH_NIHILUS Jedi Grand Master

I am in for the long haul. Count on me for both days.
    NI
  14. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sweet, now that is the spirit.

Alright guys and gals. Talked with Lee from Regal Cinemas today and while non costumers are welcomed and can help with our display and everything, Regal Cinemas is looking for costumes. So if you have them, I ask that you wear them. There is more for me to post, but I want to get more specifics from Lee before I post it. I don't want to give you guys wrong information.

Soo keep it up peeps, I'm sure we can get more people out for this.
  15. ABC42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just blew back in town, so I hope I can be counted among you! I'm down for Thursday only (Friday I have to chaperone a field trip for my daughter's camp), my son and I. Please include us as well; I'll be in costume.
    That weekend is also open for me (Friday night excluded) such as Sat and Sun afternoon/evening/night, so if we are to meet those days, I'm in.
  16. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    We possibly can make both nights but have see if the old man can hack it. lol
  17. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    The old man better be able to take it or I am taking away his Sith Card and replacing it with an AARP card.
  18. Sithspawn_3 Jedi Knight

star 2
    If I am not On-Call I should be able to make Friday night as well. I spoke with Jim S. and he will be there at the midnight showing in 'Trooper armor.

I think that I will be in Royal Guard regalia since I am the ONLY one right now hahahhaa. If you want me in something else let me know!!!
  19. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sounds great Tony, cant wait to see you guys there.
  20. Darth_Primus6 Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh I can hack it... besides my AARP card is already on its way.lol
  21. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Slight change to the event.

I was contacted by Lee and it seams that Columbus is no longer going to show the Clone Wars opening weekend. So we have been moved to the Pembroke Theaters across the street. I am currently working out the details for changing and storing our things. I will update more once I have the info.
  22. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Here is the word on tickets.

I will not know if I am getting, or will have any tickets until the day of the event when I show up to the theater. I do not know how many tickets we are getting, if we are getting any at all.

I will be at the theater by 5:00pm. For those members that are participating, I would try to get to the theater as close to that time as possible. (I know people have to work and all that) I say this because it will give you enough time if to buy one if we don't get enough for everyone.
  23. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Barry and I will be there both nights.

24. Darth_Clerric Jedi Padawan

I will not be there on thursday due to work but I will be there on Friday. I just need a ride to the theatre pls
  25. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Pleasure to see everyone on Thurs./Fri. nights. We made lots of kids smile!:). Your table displays were impressive, most impressive! Always nice to see some new faces in the FanForce.

Pics from midnight premiere.
    [image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Clone%20Wars%202008/IMG_8093.jpg]

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Clone%20Wars%202008/IMG_8095.jpg]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.