main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TIE Bomber in RL a reality?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Corellian_Outrider, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I was searching for new codes when I found a guide to get the TIE Bomber, I haven't tried it yet so let me know of it works:

Play Raid on Bespin and use the Y-Wing or B-Wing as your ship both have ion cannons and secure the platforms and lay waste to the 3 generators in the city as normal, also do not switch to a cloud car.
    After the generators have been destroyed, head towards the other gas platforms and take out the 2 balloons there and destroy all but one of the TIE Bombers. When the last one flys near the city, charge your ion cannon and hit it. It should be crackling and sizzling blue and spin and get a little more closer to the cloud city.

Keep ionizing it until you get to a cloud car landing platform, then ionize it towards the rebel icon and it will fly through and land. Then land your craft and switch to the TIE Bomber. The level will end in success.
    You must do this day and night time just like you did with the TIE Fighter. The next time you go to the hangar, it will be in the empty space next to the X-Wing closest to the Millennium Falcon.
    Have you been wondering why the TIE Bomber is in ceiling above the Imperial Hangar in the 2 bonus missions? Itll come down as a playable craft after you unlock it.

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Someone confirm this...

I've tried ionizing these guys before, just for the hell of it. IIRC, they just fall out of the sky like rocks after awhile...

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I agree, I tried it last night. Took me 12 minutes to nudge it to the city only to have a wing of interceptors blast it to pieces as they try to get me! I have timed the Ion charge up to 5 seconds. could be possible or highly possible that it's a dud.

4. CrixMakin

CrixMakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Damn. I got all excited then, I thought the post meant "TIE Bomber in R(eal) L(ife) a reality?"

;)

5. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    That's what I thought too, Crix. Guess we have to stop playing MMORPGS. (Mission accomplished here) :D

-Jomero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.