main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TIE Pilots and other Imperial Troopers

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthLassic007, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Are the TIE pilots clones who are then trained to fly a TIE Fighter or normal humans?

I personally don't think that the stormtroopers are clones but let's just say for the sake of arguement that in Episode III it is revealed that the stormtroopers are in fact clones. Does that mean that the TIE pilots in the OT are clones as well?

And how about the Sand, Snow, Scout Troopers, and AT-AT Drivers?

EV Edit: I'm going to go ahead and redirect to the Clones thread, in order to avoid having two of them.

Yea, I was debating whether or not to put this in the clone thread or to make a new thread for the other Imperial Troopers in the first place. The last thing I wanted was people arguing over whether the stormtroopers are clones or not.

2. TehJon-Outcast_GOD

TehJon-Outcast_GOD Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2003
    There are probably a small percentage of stormtroopers that are clones, but I would say that, by the time of ANH, the majority of stormtroopers and Imperial military personnel are conscripts. Most of the clones from the Clone Wars would have either been killed or aged to near-death. They are, after all, genetically programmed to age twice as fast as a normal human.

»Who dares wins«

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I'm with your opinion, however this should go in the Clones thread. The last thing we need are two of them. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.