main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Ties That Bind -- Happy Birthday Diane! ( Pre JA Qui-Gon, Tahl) One Post Author Replies 11/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Title: Ties That Bind
    Author: Layren
    Timeframe:Pre JA
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Tahl
    Summary: Qui-Gon and Tahl share a romantic moment with some rather unusual circumstances.
    Notes: This is a belated birthday vignette for Dianethx. I hope you enjoy sweetie! sorry it's a few days late :)

?This is all your fault, Jinn.?

?It?s just as much yours, Tahl. I?m not having fun here either you know,? Qui-Gon griped as he struggled against the binders chaining him to Tahl.

?Shut up and help me figure a way out,? Tahl remarked as she twisted around to glare at him.

?Yes your majesty,? Qui-Gon said rolling his eyes. They?d been sent to retrieve the Senator?s son from a group of hostile rebels but unfortunately things had blown up in their faces. They?d been surrounded on both sides and taken hostage along with the Senator?s son. The rebels had stripped them of their Jedi clothing, not content with searching them to make sure they didn?t have any hidden weaponry, and chained them naked together to a post, melting the locks on the binders together to prevent the prisoners from escaping. ?This is definitely not our finest moment. Master Dooku is going to have a fit.?

?Master Nu isn?t going to be happy with me either, you know. I didn?t even want to come on this mission in the first place.?

?Why? You don?t like me or something??

?Jinn, shut up before I break your nose again.?

The nineteen-year-old touched the bridge of his nose gingerly. One of the rebels had smacked his nose with the edge of his rifle, breaking it. Chief Healer Han?yaie was going to murder him for breaking it again. It had just recently been fixed from when Tahl had smacked him in the nose.

?Alright you win, for now. Let?s just figure a way out and get our clothes back.?

?Why? You look cute that way,? Tahl blurted. Her face reddened and she looked away from him for a moment making a monumental effort to unblush.

Qui-Gon?s face reddened, as he looked her over. Green and gold striped eyes met his blue ones. She was beautiful, he realized, the perfect picture of what a woman should look like. His breathing quickened almost without him noticing. He stared at her lips wondering what they would taste like. Sugar, he finally decided and leaned over quickly to see for himself.

To his surprise and immense relief she didn?t jerk away. She looked startled but after a moment recovered herself. ?Jinn, if I didn?t know better I?d say you loved me.?

He arched a brow. ?Jedi aren?t supposed to love,? he said. With a cheeky grin he leaned over closer to her. ?Lucky for you I rarely do what I?m supposed to do.?

?If I didn?t love you back, I would?ve smacked you for kissing me.?

His blue eyes twinkled and he leaned over to nibble her ear. ?What would you to do to me for that??

?Probably kill you.?

He laughed and then nuzzled her neck. ?I love you.?

?I know.?

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oi! To short! :oops: Ahhh Master! It was just getting good too! :p hehehehe

Great job! ;) hehehe naked and chained up hrmmm *snrk*

3. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Kynstar Sorry, padawan. Diane said she wanted this to be board friendly ;) Just writing "naked" and Qui-Gon in the same sentence made it worth it for me :D sorry it was a bit short lol. Just a cute little ficlet. Glad you liked it!

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Layren Oh, thank you. It was lovely and visually stimulating. Qui-Gon [face_love] and naked :D in the same fic - does it for me.... LOL. I could just picture those two getting 'involved' and Master Dooku walks in! [face_laugh]

And I love his little quip He arched a brow. ?Jedi aren?t supposed to love,? he said. With a cheeky grin he leaned over closer to her. ?Lucky for you I rarely do what I?m supposed to do.?

That pretty much describes him... never doing what he's supposed to do. Great job. I'm surprised and very happy. Thank you very much. :D

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! Made my day!

?If I didn?t love you back, I would?ve smacked you for kissing me.?

His blue eyes twinkled and he leaned over to nibble her ear. ?What would you to do to me for that??

?Probably kill you.?

He laughed and then nuzzled her neck. ?I love you.?

?I know.?

A great ending! Another lovely work from Layren! Take a bow...

6. Charmisjess

Charmisjess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2003
    *shrieks with happiness* OH I LOVE THIS FIC BEST OF ALL OF EVER!! *falls over laughing* :D :D :D Oh, part two Laurie, part two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Diane!! :)

7. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Nice! I enjoyed that even if it was short. :)

8. Jedi_Chani

Jedi_Chani Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    Very nice! I enjoyed every word of it, you did a great job with this little viggie.

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Like Diane said, very stimulating fic. Who wouldn't want a naked Qui for their birthday. :D :D

10. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    Me Leona that's who. I wanna unwrap my own presents, thankyouverymuch.

Very nice Layren!

*whew* fans self

KD

11. MistiWhitesun

MistiWhitesun Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    Cute little AU. Had me smiling from amusement, there. (When I'm not on sugar, that's quite an accomplishment.)

Keep writing! :)

12. Kimei

Kimei Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2004
    Hey I like it! =D= Do you know that my birthday is soon? :D

13. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Yeah, can we start making requests for our birthdays?

ROTFLOL!! VERY funny, Lay! ridiculously so! lol!

*runs away to start wish-list for her birthday*

14. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Diane That was the idea :D I'm glad I succeeded. I actually thought about that! I also pictured them escaping together naked -- trying to hop together all chained up *giggles* I might still do it ;) Glad you enjoyed it sweetie! Happy birthday!

VaderLVR Thanks!!! Glad I could make your day :) I was especially pleased with how the end came out the temptation to stop there was too much :D

charmisjess Well jess dear I'm glad you like it so much! See I can write good Qui/Tahl after all :D Part two!??!? Hehehehe well maybe ;) Depends on how nice you are to me :D Thanks for reading!!!

Jedikma Thanks!! Sorry it was short but I just *had* to end there ;)

Jedi_Chani Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Healer_Leona A guy might not ;) Hehehe. Glad you liked it hon! Thanks for reading!

KD [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] I'll keep that in mind :D Thanks for reading!

MistiWhitesun Thanks so much! Making people smile is what I like best :)

Kimei Hehehe Maybe I should post a sign up sheet in the resource room :p Thanks for reading!!! Glad you liked it!

Sarka Vrae Glad you liked it! Your support means a lot to me! Thanks for reading!!

15. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Hey, yea, I just had a birthday three days ago. Can I have one too!!!!!? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.