Tiger Squadron Website

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by Allie Fox, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey guys. I was checking the links on the MACON CLONES website and see that your website is currently down.

Is this a permanent thing or a temporary problem?

In the meantime, I'm going to link to this messageboard.

Cheers!
  2. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure, but I know that the site hasn't been updated in like, a year or so.
  3. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    It still messed up. Mr. Wallace never gets on anymore...shame, he was a great teacher too.
  4. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    They need to give moderating powers to someone else. I know that since he formed this Chapter, he's supposed to manage it. But he hasn't been active in over 3 months. Isn't there some way that one of the people who are on here and active multiple times a day? The people who post a lot know which threads are dead and which ones need to be locked.
  5. darthmrw Jedi Knight

star 1
    We lost our server with all club info since we changed from Knology to Charter. Would like to get names of all members to
    post on site when we can get it back up. Sorry for being away so long. I still read the posts, but a little thing called
    "getting married" takes an inordinate amount of time.

Anyone eager for EP III on DVD? Try Wal-Mart when it hits, they are supposed to have a bonus DVD only available there.

Also coming on our new website...Celebration II and III pics (hopefully).

Next Tiger Squadron meeting in Nov. (spoke with Ben Irvin in Pennsylvania...wishes he were here!)
  6. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    MR. WALLLACE!!!!!

I'm waiting for the E III DVD and the release of battlefront two on november 1st. Its gonna be an awesome day!
  7. Darth_JDD Jedi Master

star 2
    I know i've beenwating but is finaley here I wish Icould be at wal_mart and stay there soo i could be the first
  8. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Yay! Mr. Wallace posted!
  9. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    So is the new site up yet? And iif not, is there An ETA for this thing?
  10. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    Adding to what Wedge said, when you decide upon a date for the next meeting, I'd like to know. High-schoolers are still allowed to come, right?
  11. Karde Jedi Padawan

Indeed, as a newbie...I'm interested in meeting and greeting. But, um, I don't quite qualify if I follow Inferno's post properly. Regardless, congratulations on the marriage. May your newly shared life lead to much happiness.

Sheesh, kinda hard to believe that I'm the first person to catch that tid-bit.
  12. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    I knew before it happened, so I had no comment... but, congrats, Mr. Wallace.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.