main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Tim Curry recovering from major stroke

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Bad_Feeling, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad_Feeling

Bad_Feeling Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    British stage and screen actor Tim Curry is recovering at his home in Los Angeles after suffering a major stroke on Thursday Night, according to the Daily Mail.

The 67-year-old star of 1975's "Rocky Horror Picture Show" is said to be "doing great" following the collapse. "He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humor," his longtime agent, Marcia Hurwitz, told the paper.

In 2011, Curry had to withdraw from a production of Tom Stoppard’s "Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead" at the Chichester Festival Theatre, citing severe asthma attacks after a chest infection.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/artic...eat-after-suffering-major-stroke-report-93716

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh that sucks. Hope he gets better soon.

3. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Best wishes, Dr. Frank N. Furter. Speedy recovery!

4. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    The King of Camp doesn't simply keel over of a stroke. Everyone knows Tim Curry's only weakness is kryptonite.

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Argh. Strokes are awful, scary afflictions. I'm glad it sounds as though he's already rebounding.

EDIT: Aha! Well that's good news!

6. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    To me his weakness will always be inhalers/battery acid, and girls sling-shooting silver.

[​IMG]

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Glad Mr. Curry is in good spirits and how he get better soon. We could never any sort of "The Wild Thornberrys" special or movie without him.

8. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    That's too bad. Hopefully he'll get better in a while.

9. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Best wishes to him. He's unique.

10. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 6, 2013
    My Dad had a stroke a few years back, not a thing I'd wish on anyone. With loving help and support, Mr Curry will be fine. My best wishes go out to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.