main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tim Zahn coming to a bookstore near you!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by DelReyPublicity, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Gosh, I was looking forward to meeting you all but I guess it wasn't meant to be. If you are curious, I was in the Jango and my son was in the Rebel pilot costume.

2. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I saw you there! I was like, that has got to be Skalen...Your costume rocked! How long did it take to put that together?

3. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Well, that particular costume is my friend's. I didn't get to finish my Jango in time so he let me wear his. I am currently working on my Jango, a Greedo, I already have a Jedi costume and hopefully by Halloween, I'll have a stormtrooper.

We will be having a huge event at the gateway plaza when the original trilogy is released on DVD. I think it's going to be at a video store called Virgin Mega Store or something. We are working on getting either channel 2 or channel 5 to cover the event. Hope you can join us then as well as all our other events along the way. I'll keep you all posted.

You can find all the pics here:

http://alpinegarrison.com/albums/index.cgi?mode=album&album=./%21489_Timothy%20Zahn%20Book%20Signing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.