main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Time and Again (Obi/Qui/Ani/Xani) [Post 84 April 11] (Completed!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    kristi-wan: I posted - it's on the last page. :)

*Ehem* - Where are all those people who really, really, really wanted to read the Epilogue tonight, hmm? [face_plain] 8-}

Aunecah

2. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Ah yes, I can hear them... Qui-Gon's screams of agony as he starts to comprehend the enormity of his mistakes. He probably lost consciousness as soon as Xan left him.

So, the bad guys are all there and regrouping! The galaxy is very much teetering on the brink of disaster and the Chosen One is in the grip of the darkside. Good setup for the sequel!

What exactly will be Garen and Bant's fate? And I am still unclear as to how exactly Siri died. And why Obi-Wan had felt compelled to remain silent even at such terrible costs to himself and the future.

Aunecah Thank you for this involved, mysterious, angst-filled, wonderful story teeming with complex characters and intricate plots! Please start work on the sequel!

3. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    You *DID* it! You posted!!! You great, generous person you. :D Thank you, oh thank you for having mercy on a humble reader.

I'm glad Obi-Wan is still alive -- too bad he's leaving his mentor, Gordin. That Gordin is one class guy. One sort of wonders what kinds of "obstacles" Gordin had to disperse.

Am really, really, really looking forward to the sequel (do you have the first chapter done with? um, no hurry, though...). I wouldn't mind if the so-called Jedi *did* become Kessel slaves.

As for Buckethead, he seems to've batted 0 for 3 w/r/t his apprentices: not an auspicious batting average for a so-called Jedi Master. He might want to consider other vocational opportunities in fields such as meteorology or business administration.

Thank you for a wonderful story. :D

4. Lady_Kandriya

Lady_Kandriya Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! [face_love]

5. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Boy, I picked a bad week to be missing from the boards. It took me a while but I caught up and then the story ended. :eek:

I cannot wait for the sequel. We need a lot of Qui-Gon guilt. There can never be enough Qui-Gon guilt. How about guilt for the entire Jedi Order.

Great story Aunecah. I will definitely see you at the sequel. :)

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I got back a few hours ago to find out that you finished it? But it's not finished at all- this is just an evil excuse to string us along until we finally get the satifaction of watching QGJ howl with dispair! I, for one, can't wait [face_devil]

7. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    DRAT!!!!!!

:mad:

I would very much like that sequel.........

Don't you?...........

*brings out lightsaber carlessly and, igniting it, waves it in the Goddess's general direction*

I mean, we wouldn't want an accident would we?...................

8. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I can't wait to see Qui-Gon's reaction. *smirks* i'll be looking forward to the sequel.

9. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    wonderful wonderful

sigh

hate buckethead

NEED SEQUEL!!!!

10. clark1016

clark1016 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2001
    It's over and we still don't know exactly what happened on Alderaan, why Obi took the blame, Qui's reaction to Xani's revelations (for that matter , we don't know exactly what he told Qui-Gon), or the fate of Garen, Bant, and Yoda.

Everybody with me now,

SEQUEL

SEQUEL

SEQUEL

11. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE WE NEED A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    fj: I actually was going to include a full-detailed description from Obi-Wan about what exactly happened - actually, I even had it in there - but then decided that it was better suited for the sequel, and hence deleted it. So, you can be guaranteed that all shall be revealed in the sequel. :)

Lurkalidth: You're quite welcome. Wow, aren't you guys greedy - well, I actually did have the first chapter done when you posted this, but I didn't have the time to post it - a.k.a., chess tournaments: I was there all of Saturday and Sunday.

Kandriya: You're welcome! Thanks for reading!

Sheila: Thanks!

Kitara: Well, you went missing for a while there, I was wondering what happened to you ... worrying about your health and everything. The only comment I have on your post Kitara is that - It all depends on your POV.

Jaid: It's coming soon....

jacen200015: Thanks!

Froggy: Thanks!

clark1016: I'm just going to direct you to my reply to fj for your question on what happened on Alderaan ... And the sequel's coming soon.

kasiaskywalker: Thanks!

Well, it looks the sequel will be starting soon, guys. After writing this story - which practically drove me insane with the connecting scenes - I wrote the plot down for my next story, so it's a little bit less complicated than this one. And I definitely do hope that it's better!

Thanks for reading!

Aunecah

13. EverythingInside

EverythingInside Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Is there any chance you would repost this to the before the saga forum? That way we could read it without reviews in the middle and everything.

Great ending! I can't wait for the world crash down upon buckethead's shoulders, most likely in the sequel, right?

Please start the sequel soon!

14. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    it was amazing!! i loved this story and i'm kinda sad it's over.. but i'm ready for the sequel!!

15. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I meant to give a final comment to this wonderful story, so I figured I'd up it for now so I don't forget ... :)

16. Forbidden_Donut

Forbidden_Donut Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2004
    This was an interesting story. It was heartbreaking. Your writing only got better as the story progressed. I wonder, since you've discontinued the 2nd part of this, will you ever share the Xani-Jinn scene at the end, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.