Jack, FL Time Change for Diabetes Walk on November 4th

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    They have asked if any of us (or even all) can show up earlier now at 8:00am instead of 9:30. If you can make it then that would be great. If not that is alright as well. Ani and I plan to be there at 8:00am
  2. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling

star 2
    i think that i can make it at the new time...but i am not srue about my other half..you shall have to ask him.
  3. crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

The Tally crew will be making this a day trip, so we are going to be leaving here at 06:30, "what's the 0 stand for? Oh my god it's early!" One of our troopers that is trying to make it works the 3rd shift Friday and is already getting off 1/2 hr early to make it over. Sorry, but I don't think that we can make it at the new time. Do we need a note, secret handshake, or password to tell the Zoo people so we can get in and find you?
  4. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Nah, no handshake this go round, we will PM you Anakin's cell phone number so you guys know where we are and where to change, etc. Other than that...no big deal :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.