main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Time Change for Diabetes Walk on November 4th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    They have asked if any of us (or even all) can show up earlier now at 8:00am instead of 9:30. If you can make it then that would be great. If not that is alright as well. Ani and I plan to be there at 8:00am

2. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    i think that i can make it at the new time...but i am not srue about my other half..you shall have to ask him.

3. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    The Tally crew will be making this a day trip, so we are going to be leaving here at 06:30, "what's the 0 stand for? Oh my god it's early!" One of our troopers that is trying to make it works the 3rd shift Friday and is already getting off 1/2 hr early to make it over. Sorry, but I don't think that we can make it at the new time. Do we need a note, secret handshake, or password to tell the Zoo people so we can get in and find you?

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Nah, no handshake this go round, we will PM you Anakin's cell phone number so you guys know where we are and where to change, etc. Other than that...no big deal :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.