Beyond Time Flies Jania/? Post Vong War not dark nest so AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Salyama, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Salyama Jedi Padawan

Hello this is my second story and is supposed to be a single post story. I had the idea trying to go to sleep a few days ago.

Jania stood in the doorway looking in. She couldn't believe how quickly time had flown. It didn't feel like 15 years since the end of the Vong war, more like 15 months. A lot had happened though, she had gotten married, become pregnant, had someone try to kill her in an effort to destroy the Jedi, had to retire from flying, moved to a backwater world and settled down there.
    She hadn't wanted to retire and more to an almost unknown world but, untill they had caught the idiot who wanted to kill her to scare other Jedi of having children, her husband had insisted. She had been very lonely at first because he was still flying, but he had gone on leave before she was due. He had to go back after a while but the baby had prevented her from being too lonely. Her parents and Jacen came by sometimes to see the baby as well.
    After a few years she had settled fully and it kept the children safe, she had been worried over the reports of people trying to kill or kidnap Tenel Ka's baby and remembered how she and her brothers had been sent away and was determined to keep her children safe and with her.
    She really couldn't belive her youngest son's were 5 years old and ready for school. She looked in at them curled up in bed and didn't want to wake them, but she would have to soon to get them ready in time. She turned though. "I'll let them sleep a little longer and wake their sisters". She carefully shut the door, not seeing two sets of green eyes open as shut the door.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.