main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Time For a New Post

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Hello all my lovely subjects, or other members shall I say.;)

Looking at the Board it has been two weeks since anyone posted so I thought I should just to keep things 'mostly dead.'

So for those that don't know, it is December. We have a meeting next week, I believe in Porterville. Tomorrow, December 8th, is the birthday of our own Vice"I was press ganged and now have to wear a bald cap" Chancellor. (I wonder what shape cake I should make this year?)

Saturday is our visit to the VCH, and since it is December most likely our last of the year.

The Wizard/Emperor has been promoting us again and I have still not set a date for the Star Wars Holiday Special--translation--food, fun, and whatever else we can think of to do.

And the Wizard and I are talking about Celebration Europe. He wants to see the exhibit hall where it is being held since he knows the area and I am looking for an excuse to go to England. We might have to skip CIV if this happens. We shall see.

And I am expecting Luke to arrive in time for Christmas.

Oh and the Wizard wants a head count on who would like to go to the Rose Bowl Parade.

Now, I am going to go find something else to do.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    no CIV??? =( =( =(

we're going to have to discuss this. and is the wizard really wanting to go to the rose parade? or is he just keeping the option open in case others want to?

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The Wizard IS going to the Rose Bowl but would love it if others came also. He even spoke about helping to decorate but there are problems with this idea, as some of you know, so we will go and watch instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.