main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Time for Another Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
  2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Bloody Computer Droid...hit the wrong button.

Anyways... it's time for another meeting. This one happens to fall on a Friday when I don't have class and can actually be in attendance. (So I don't have to fight Anakin for control THIS TIME!)

So we will be meeting on Friday, Sept 17th @ 7:00 p.m. (Quick, Cheap Dinner beforehand anyone?) The meeting will take place in our usual Jedi Temple of Borders Books in the township of Visalia, in the Central California quadrant of the galaxy.

Discussions at this meeting include the upcoming LosCon, Celebration III (rooms yet?) Other costumes (PoC, Last Samari and possible new SW outfits and ideas for outfits). Update on the "Little Girl" and her progress in her transition to Jedi Speeder/Starfighter. Also, anything else that we can think of.

Mother Palpatine - are you bringing DarkSide Cookies? I think I need more tempting! :)

That's if for now..

Master Kenobi

.......Transmission Ended..............

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Imagine this; just a couple of hours ago I was mentioning to the Crazy Old Wizard I spend time with that there should be a meeting next Friday but if we allow the Jedi to sort this stuff out and REMEMBER then we will be waiting a long time. My dear young Anikin must have reminded you or it is just you feel the warm breath of the natural shifting of rightful power at your back.
    I've been very proud of young Skywalker of late as I have enjoyed seeing him stretch his muscles. He is the grandson I have alwawys wanted. As if my children would ever listen to me and think about getting married. Sid is so busy with his plans and new designs. He has made a new friend in a young man called Tarkin who although doesn't practice the Force does understand the use of power and I see great things in store for him. Of course my Sid could take a night off every now and then to go on a date. Maybe he and this Tarkin could double date. I'll have to bring this up. As for Brenda...all she talks about is needing to have a career first then think about hawving a family. THINK about having a family? The Sith children these days don't understand the importance of continuing the family traditions. When I was her age I had already rid myself of three husbands-to-be and married Morty. Let me tell you that was no easy feat but I knew he was the one. He may have been a Tailor but he was a Sith Tailor with such a grasp of fashion trends. You think the Sith always dressed in black? No, before my Morty it was a mix of dark colors then one day he made a deal with these Jo'annian fabric salesmen to purchase a Lot of this very fine black material. My Morty was a very creative and masterful Tailor but his math was not so good and conversions even worse. A lot of Jo'annian fabric is "a lot" of fabric. After seven cargo ships Morty contacted the Jo'annians and discovered that that was only the first half of the order. I asked Morty what he was goi8ng to do with all that fabric and he said he would think of something after he dealt with the Jo'annina salesmen. Trust me it is not a good idea to try and cheat a Sith businessman, he will demand a pound of flesh plus a few other parts. Anyway, Morty decided to begin making all these black capes and suits telling everyone that this was the new way for the Sith Lords to dress in order to set them apart from the other Sith. When a different color was requested he said it should only be used as an accent. It caught on and now all the Sith Lords wear black.
    So, I married Morty, much to his mothers disapproval. She was worried that Morty would have a tragic accident like the other men I was to marry. Let me tell you something, those others had tragic accidents because I wanted to marry Morty. That woman gives the Sith a bad name. What aw yenta. And the way she spoiled my Sid. I cringe to think of the time he spent with her as a boy. She probably also filled Brenda's head with this career first thoughts. I will say that Brenda is taken with you Master Kenobi and might consider giving up this career foolishness if you pressed her. Think about it.

Well, I need to be going. Darth Scooter caught another rat and I have just found it and it needs to go to the sacred rat burial container.

Golda

P.S. Would my Ani like some Darside cookies?

4. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    well anakin is truly great. I shall be obtaining the trilogy on friday at noon, they'll be no one to stop me this time! Who's up for watching them after the meeting.

5. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I don't think we're going to make it.. but FYI that Debbie's been trying to contact you for like the last month. She needs your addresses. :)

6. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    My Dearest Anikin,

What a clever young man you are to get ahead of the rest. Only a fool would think of trying to stop you. Which remainds me that I spoke to your "Master" this evening and was told that he was busy doing homework and might not be able to attend Fridays meeting. Somthing about coloring pages in a coloring book. Seems about the right speed for a Jedi. I do hope that you have gone beyond the coloring book yourself. Does it feel that the Jedi and Master Kenobi are holding you back? That they are not allowing you to use your abilities to do what you know you can? It makes me sad to see someone of your talent withering away under these fossils. Oh well, this is just the ramblings of a concerned friend.
    See you at the meeting.

Golda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.