main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL TIME IS BUSY

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Sorry everyone but I have gotten really busy with work and the weekends are my time to do my own thing and so i have made up mind this weekend to step down from my position as the groups Eventperson and let the job be taken over by someone new and this should be voted on at the next meeting.

Again I am sorry about this but when you work 67 hours during the week all you wanna do is come home and eat and sleep. And then get up and do it all over again, and then when the weekend comes all I wanna do is go play paintball and blow off some stress you know? But i will be still coming to the meetings and events but I just dont have the time right now to do this job, Sorry.

I will also be coming to the beech outing and I will be trying really hard to let my dad bring the jet ski with me to this outing, also will be trying to get a tube pull behind it, it is thatr fast to do so, and I will give rides on it. So get on, sit down, shut up and hang on, I feel the need, the need for speed. She will do up too 70 on a good day of calm water and 60 or more on waves. So I hope I can bring it down.

Well gotta run.

MTFBWY all

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Ya did a great job while the position was yours. Hopefully the next person(not me) will do as well.

good luck.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Sorry to hear that. The calendar is pretty full right now, so I don't think there is a problem. After all, life isn't all Star Wars and fantasy....did I say that....?

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Sorry to hear that Ross....but I do understand about not enoguh time in your life to do everything!!!(same here)

What we need right now is nominations and/or candidates for this position. Please post here if you are interested and know someone who wants to be nominated.

At this time I think it might be best to just have the beach party for those that know about it. I do not have the time myself to try and cover all the gorund that Ross was doing. If you want to invite a group or someone do so but they will need to bring their own food.

I know for now that maybe the summer is a very busy time and we can post movies and such when we are going...if enough are interested then we can go as group.

We will need some folks to get together on the Toys for Tots and so far a Christmas party is already in the making. With DragonCon and other events coming this summer we will need to regroup on the big things.

So ....suggestions please on all of this.
    Marie

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    There is one event I still wanna to handle and that is the DVD release event at a BestBuy which is still a liitle time away so I should be able to hook us up, but as far as anything else I cant really take things on right now, if someone wants to step to the plate and take over for me that would be great, and I can answer questions for that person if they need my help.

There are many movie dates posted on this site already and if anyone knows of others please post them there, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.