main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Time Spent in Paradise L/M - Update - 10/01 (Completed)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmeraldJediFire, Jan 25, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ohh, more SQUEEEEEEEE!! SQUEE! Singing Luke is adorable, and I love those songs, especially the Elvis one. :) And now I have "Play that funky music" stuck in my head [face_laugh] ;) Marvelous, marvelous post. Let me state for the record, I hope this fic never ends LOL ^:)^ !!!

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_love] sighs [face_love]

Wonderful!

3. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks once again to Briannakin, Jedi_Lover, Jade_eyes, Hazel

Luke is indeed a sweetie, he wants to make Mara happy (take that anyway you wish) They're sweet together in general, cause I know the lengths of what they'd do for each other. Jade_eyes you can blame JL for that. For some reason when I wrote it, I wanted Luke to sing, I know it seems strange..its like Luke doesn't sing..but he did it to make Mara smile. And sadly it does have to end, but there's still more to come!

Notes: This is the last written chapter, now I can focus on further chapters finally! YES! *does a happy dance*

After those words were said, things got rather steamy again to say the least. Mara leaned over and kissed her husband with much fervor and passion. She framed his face with her hands and hotly pressed her mouth to his. Luke's hands began to roam over her body, the warm touch at first tracing over her silken nightwear then ran under it. Her breath hitched and she pulled away slightly as they made their over her skin.

She began to breathe heavier and realized that Luke was in a similar state that she was.. "Oh,Luke..." She moaned as his fingers ghosted over her.

Years ago, she would have doubted the touch from a Farmboy-turned Jedi Master could set her body aflame, but now, she didn't have a doubt in the world.

Luke smirked. "You like?"

She panted slightly, glaring at him. "You…are…"

"Talented?" He offered.

"I was going to say something similar, but now..." Her breath hitched once more as his leg came up between hers."

"You were saying?"

His eyes widened as her hand traced over his stomach.

"Now, who's so cocky?" Mara said with a smirk. "Oh!"

Luke rolled her and pinned her beneath him once more. "I believe I have the upper hand now."

"For now." She amended, her green eyessparkling.

She then drew him down for a long slow kiss, one leg wrapped around his waist.
    "I think you'll need another bath." Luke said, panting.

Mara had her cheek rested on his chest. "We both will." She propped herself up to look at the bedside chrono. "Tomorrow; too tired."

"I wore you out, did I?"

"Oh, look whose talking." She muttered, laying back down. "You're panting as hard as I am."

"Maybe." He sighed. "Now, what were you going to say earlier? I am, what?"

"Awful. You shouldn't tease me like that."

"You're sure I wasn't amazing?"

She didn't respond at first.

"Mara?"

"Maybe…" She said grudgingly.

"There was that so hard?"

Mara got up once more and glared more fiercely as she smacked his stomach.

"Ow."

"That'll teach you." She muttered. "Now, let's get some sleep. I don't want to hear a peep out of you tonight."

"As you wish," He wrapped his arms around her. "Good night, Sweetheart."

"Good night, Farmboy."

Mara woke early the next morning, alone in bed and bereft of the warm muscular body that had laid so closely to hers through the night. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked around.

"Luke." She called out.

No answer.

It was then that Mara heard the faint thrum of the shower running inside the refresher. She glanced at the clock: 0600. Was he crazy getting up this early? And how dare he shower before her? On one hand, Mara acknowledge her spouse's intelligence by not waking her up at the crack of dawn, but on the other, she felt slighted he had not offered her the shower.

As great as an urge she had to go back to sleep, the absence of the nude male body next to hers was too noticeable. She growled and struggled out of bed still naked from the previous nights romp.

Maybe she would go surprise her sweet husband; her adorably sweet husband with a butt like granite. Wait for me, Farmboy, she thought smirking.I'm coming for you.
    She entered the 'fresher quietly, spotting her husband in the large shower. She could make out his form even through the fog on the glass. That tapered waist, those defined abs, muscular forearms and biceps as he reached over his head to wash his hair. Her mouth went dry, but she grabbed hold of her resolve and continued on.

Luke was humming to himself and thus hadn't heard her coming. Good.

She pressed the button and the door slid open quietly. So far so good; her mate was oblivious. Mara stepped into the shower examining the muscle definition that expanded from her husband's shoulders all the way down to his waist. She sucked in a breath as she examined him.

Then without further thought, she slipped her arms around his waist, resting her cheek against his shoulder. "Morning, Honey..."

Luke jumped as Mara’s fingers brushed against his hip. She could feel him shuddering slightly. Luke sucked in a shaky breath as her hand dropped to his thigh. He smiled slowly brought, and disengaging her hands, turned around quickly and pulled her into his arms. He starred into her emerald eyes, the mischievous smile playing around his lips, and shook his head in a teasing manner.

"You're playing with fire, Mara." He warned huskily.

"I know." She said, grinning.

"Don't let me stop you then..." He murmured and backed her into a wall.

His lips descended onto her shoulder as his hands played along her body. His lips dropped further down, and Mara could feel her knees weakening due to her husband's heated assault of her body. Luke, sensing this, tightened his arms around her waist.

"I've got you," He whispered in her ear. "I won't let you fall."

"Well, that had to be the best shower I've ever had." Mara murmured, wrapping a towel around her body.

"It was very nice." Luke agreed, wrapping his arms around her waist

"So what do you want to do?" She asked casually, trying to avoid that which was prodding her.

"How about a swim?"

"I just showered."

"All the more reason to take a swim."

She elbowed him playfully. "Come, husband dear." Mara commanded gently, taking hold of his wrist. "Let's get dressed and order in some breakfast. After that shower…I'm starved."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

The couple retreated into their bedroom and, after much fooling around, eventually got dressed.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Mara said, pulling on her top. "Men are supposed to have time limits."

"Oh, no, no, no, my love. You initiated that last round." Luke chastised, buttoning his pants.

“So says the horny farmboy.”

Luke simply rolled his eyes and began searching for a fresh shirt. Realizing this, Mara said, "Look through my things."

He looked to her curiously. "Why would it be in your drawers?"

"Just look."

He shrugged and went to the drawer that held her shirts. He pawed around in the drawer until he found a large tunic; much too big for his wife, though it could be used as
    nightwear.

"What's this?"

"I bought that for you." She informed him, brushing out the tangles in her hair.

"For me?"

She nodded. "I couldn't stand seeing you in black. Put it on."

Luke hesitated for a moment, examining the tunic before slipping it on over his head. He approached the mirror she was sitting in front of and looked it over.

"It's blue." He said.

"Of course it's blue." Mara looked at him curiously. "Royal blue to be precise." She looked him over in the mirror then turned around to assess him personally, setting her brush aside. In order to assess the fit, she ran her hands over his shoulders and down his chest , stopping at the cuffs. "How's the fit?"

"Fine; no, actually the fit is perfect."

"Step back and let me get a better look."

He did so.

She looked at him appreciatively. "Very nice. I always thought royal blue would look good on you." Mara placed her hands on her hips looking pleased.

"So are you going to buy all my clothes from now?" He asked teasingly.

"I might. I have two other colors I want you to wear—but they can wait…" Just then a growl emanated from Luke's direction. "For now, we eat. Someone sounds like he's hungry."

Another gurgle; her own stomach objecting this time.

"Guess I'm not the only one." Luke commented and started to lead her out of the room. "The food..."

The door chimed.

"It's here." Mara announced, looking eager.

During their fooling around, they had called in for breakfast.

Mara and Luke answered the door together this time, Mara eyeing the meal as he eyed her. When the young man had laid the food out, he left as quickly as he had come.

"How about after we're done eating we take a stroll into town?" Luke offered.

"Sounds good."

They ate their breakfast leisurely, savoring it; the food was sumptuous as it was the night before. When they were done, the newlyweds stood up and retreated to the livingarea.

"That was heavenly." She murmured. "Such a shame we won't get to have food like that after the honeymoon."

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure." Luke said, smiling.

"Don't tell me you cook?"

"Of course," He said stiffly. "Is that such a surprise?"

She smiled in return. "Sort of. I've just never pictured you as the domestic type….you've never cooked anything yourself as long as I've known you. It was always ration bars and Academy food."

"Then we should rectify that."

"I'd like that."

"Good. Ready to go into the town, I hear they have some nice shops."

"You're going to go shopping with me?"

"Yes?"

"Most men don't like to go shopping. And when they do go, they go reluctantly."

"I'm not most men."

"That's true," She paused. "But, who said I like shopping?"

"I know wedding dresses aren't your favorite things to shop for but…your clothing is more differentiated than mine."

"Well, you have me there." She held up a finger. "But, let's just walk, I don't really feel like shopping."

"Very well."

"Stang, even these small towns are pretty chic." Mara mused. "I wonder where all the people are?"

"Most likely the under-class Hapans live farther out from the palace. This looks to be mostly commerce."

"So there is such thing as a poor Hapan. Hapes seems like a place where only the crème de la crème live."

"Well, I don't think they consider themselves poor as much as a lower class of wealth. The Consortium is a very wealthy and prosperous place; despite its previous ruler."
    His voice dropped low at this.

She raised an eyebrow.

'I'll tell you later.'He sent.

"Skywalker…" She started to growl.

Just then a fancy land speeder pulled up next to them. Mara recognized the woman in the driver's seat: Astarta.

"Madam Skywalker, Master Skywalker." Astarta acknowledge. "I've been sent by orders of the Prince Isolder to pick you up and bring you to the palace."

Luke cocked his head. "Is there anything wrong?"

"No, merely a social call." She gestured. "Please, get in."

Luke gestured for Mara to get in first and then followed her. Once they were situated in the back of the speeder and settled in, Astarta started it once more and pointed it toward the palace which towered over the town.

"So," Mara began. "How did the Prince know we'd be down here?"

"I can't say. All I know is, he said that he had a feeling you would be." She said then focused upon driving the speeder.

'Teneniel.'

Mara looked at her husband.

'His wife.'

'His wife?'

'You'll see when we get to the palace.'

She frowned, not liking to be kept in suspense.

He chuckled inwardly at the frown on her face.

"You are so cute when you're irate."

"You're so lucky I rescinded my vow to kill you."

"Yes, and for that I am eternally grateful."

He raised her hand and kissed the back of it.

4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I like that shower scene. Yum! =D=

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Yummy scene in the shower. I don't know why Luke WOULDN'T be able to cook. He did spend almost 20 years as a bachelor.

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks for putting that mental picture in my head. Now i hape to go to work - damn it! :p

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Scrumptious scrumptious! Luke would look great in royal blue. ;) As much as I adore always-ready Luke, [face_laugh] I love passionate Mara. [face_love] I am so happy she has someone to share that side with, who deserves it. :D

8. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks to all for reading: Jedi_Lover, Briannakin, Hazel, Jade_eyes
    I'm glad you liked the shower scene...I had to edit the hell out of it....but I think its still pretty darn good. I think Royal blue suits him...it was his color in this Son of Suns fan fic trilogy and I thought it was a good choice. I think they both were looking for someone to share those kind of times with...Luke was batting zero and Mara wasn't interested in relationships till Luke...yes she came to Yavin IV because she wanted to see her friend (rolls eyes) right Mara..and Luke gave you his father's lightsaber for the same reason . both were too dense to see that.

Notes: I hope I did all right with Tenenniel's character. I only have the Courtship of Princess Leia to draw off of, so I was trying to keep it similar but at the same time molded by living on Hapes for 10 years and maturing as well.

Mara watched from her side of the speeder as the looming edifice of the palace towered over them. It was still far ways off but that did nothing to diminish its massive hulking form. They had quickly made their way from the small town to the large gates that surrounded the Fountain Palace and the capital city, Ta'a Chume'Dan.

The speeder stopped at the gates and Astarta called her authorization up to the guardswoman. The doors slid open and the woman pushed the speeder through continuing on her way into the capital.

Luke watched his wife examine the city out of the corner of his eye. Mara had been around the galaxy considerably courtesy of Palpatine but Hapes was one place she hadn’t been. She watched her gaze at her surrounding with wonder and interest. He could hardly blame her, when he had first come to Hapes on a small matter he’d been equally struck by the grandiose atmosphere of the Hapan capital.

He slipped an arm gently around and pulled her to him.

“Enjoying the scenery?” He asked quietly

Mara smiled considerably and leaned into his embrace, craning her head up slightly so as to look into his eyes. She fingered the lapel of his tunic. “Very much so.” She practically purred.

“Good,” He bowed his head over her, lips hovering mere centimeters apart. “I’m glad to hear that.”

Mara had stopped toying with the lapel and now had both hands grasping at his tunic. “Are you?” She pressed herself closer, drawing his mouth closer to hers.

Luke shot a glance at Astarta.

“Forget her.”

“That’s going to be hard.”

Mara slid a glance at their driver.

“Challenge accepted.”

With that, she pulled him down the rest of the way and pressed her mouth to his. Their lips seemed to fuse together as did their bodies; the kiss
    was hot and drawn-out. The newlyweds soaked in the heat of their own desire for one another and immersed themselves in eachother; completely blocking out the outside world. Through the Force they had bonded, and that bond seemed to only intensify in moments such as these.

They separated after awhile, finally having to come up for air.

“Well...” Luke murmured, wearing a foolish grin.

She smiled slowly. “That answers my question.”

“What question?”

“Was it good for me as it was for you?”

Luke seemed to ponder this.

He finally admitted, still grinning, “I think so yes.”

Mara resisted the urge to roll her eyes and swat him.

“Oh, I think you know exactly how it felt.”

Luke simply grinned and gave her another kiss; this one was not as long as the other. They separated a second time and Luke eyed Astarta. The woman hadn’t move an inch, possibly hadn’t even turned her head. He had no doubt she had been aware what had been going on behind her, it didn’t take someone with Force sense to know that, but she had undoubtedly been trained against such intrusiveness. When Luke turned back to eye his wife, Mara resting her head against his shoulder, he noticed that the scenery had changed and they had traversed further into the city.

He smiled contentedly, soaking in the moment.
    The speeder finally made it way passed the second gate—the inner one surrounding the Fountain Palace—and meandered for a bit more. Astarta drove the speeder past the entrance to the front of the palace and slipped into a tunnel, hidden in a rock formation.

“We’re heading for the private hangers.” She explained, as the speeder entered continued to push its way into the cave-like structure. “From there on I shall, I shall take you to Prince Isolder and the Queen Mother.”

Luke nodded, “All right.” He murmured, and felt Mara shift against him.

She studied the looming cavern walls that were decorated with elaborate wall sconces which were set up along the tunnel every few meters. The walls themselves were artfully carved, man-made but molded skillfully so as to use the natural rock formation to create a beautiful passageway.

Trust the Hapans to even make caverns exquisite.

They finally exited the long tunnel and emerged into high vaulted, brightly lit hanger with giant chandeliers overhead. Luke and Mara took in their surrounding even further and noticed a great portion of space in the hanger was taken up by an elegant vessel. Astart pulled forward into a space and shut down the speeder’s engine. She exited it first before gesturing for them to follow her.

Husband and wife exchanged glances then followed her lead, Mara gently taking Luke’s hand in her own, their fingers interlacing.
    Astarta stepped through an immense steel door and into a large, private dining hall—presumably their final destination. She had led them here from the private hanger down great corridors decorated elegantly with vases, paintings and statutes and the the occasional plant or flower bouquet interspersed. Mara surveyed the scene before them; a great table was laid with a large sumptuous breakfast with Prince Isolder and a young, tawny-haired woman seated at it.

The Queen Mother of the Hapan Constorium, Teneniel Djo.

“Queen Mother,” Astarta announced. “Prince Isolder, I’ve brought them as you requested.”

The Queen Mother looked up, focusing her sharp eyes on them. “Have them come in, Astarta,” she said in a commanding voice. “Please, join us.”

The tone in her voice did not disguise the intent that Teneniel Djo’s command was not a suggestion.

Luke bowed his head slightly, uttering, “Thank you, Queen Mother.”

Teneniel dipped her chin in response.

Mara had heard things about Teneniel Djo, the fact that she was a Dathomiri witch; women who practiced and lived by a matriarchal hierarchy—much like the Hapans. Her eyes though were not entirely hard, in them Mara discovered a composed look within her brown eyes. She watched as Teneniel as she made her way across the room, Luke sticking closely to her side.

Teneniel seemed to assess her as she assessed the Queen Mother.

“You must be Mara Jade.” Teneniel said, folding her napkin away and placing it beside her empty plate. “I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. I’m glad could join us. You’ve met my husband, Isolder of course?”

“Yes, Queen Mother. Thank you for your hospitality.”

She shook her head. “You are our guests here, I am only happy to make your stay here pleasant.” She looked to where Astarta stood. “Astarta, we’ll be retreating to the reception room.” Teneniel informed, rising to her feet. Isolder followed suit. She turned to look at Mara, “Walk with me. It’s not often I get to converse with a woman who wasn’t Hapan—the constant back biting gets tiresome. Needless to say, seeing a new face is refreshing.”

Mara could tell that the woman was genuine, there was an inner strength to the Queen Mother, but she could also see a hint of the Dathomiri woman in her.
    “I’m happy to be of service, Queen Mother.” Mara said with practiced ease.

Teneniel cocked her head. “I’d rather have a friend than a servant, Mara.” She paused. “You may call me by my give name, Teneniel.”

Mara smiled inwardly. She definitely was starting to like Teneniel Djo.

“All right.” She conceded.
    ---

Isolder commented, “They seem to be getting along quite well, no.”

“Yes, it seems so. I’m glad—but I didn’t have any doubts really.”

Isolder raised an eyebrow.

“Mara and Teneniel are both strong-willed women…and you know the saying, birds of a feather…”

“Indeed.” He grinned conspiratorially. “This will…be interesting I think.”

Luke watched his wife, the way she walked in step with Teneniel casually as if there was no class difference between them. In Teneniel Djo, Mara had found an equal, a woman whom she could have an unbalanced understanding.
    “It is a possibility.”
    “You aren’t aware how we met?” Teneniel asked, sounding curious. She looked to Luke and Isolder. “I would have assumed you knew.”

Mara shook her head. “No. Luke has never actually mentioned Hapes that often. I was aware he had friends, personal royal connections if you will, and am aware of the general circumstances of your meeting, but not the small details.”

“We should rectify that then.” The younger woman stated then slid a glance to Luke. “It’s a shame he never told you…the details are the interesting part to the story. As Isolder might attest, it was Luke that helped bring Isolder and I together.”

“I didn't want to bore you with the details.” Luke said as a way of excuse."It was a very long story."

“Story of his life.” Mara replied in an off-the cuff manner. “Go on, Teneniel; pay no matter to the lowly man over there.” She gestured playfully with her hand.
    A smile tugged at Teneniel’s lips.

“Oh, I use not to…not at first.” She commented softly. “When I first met him and Isolder, men to me were nothing but slaves. In fact, when I met them both I had been exiled from my clan; at the time I felt I was guided by a vision. That’s how I met Luke.” She raised her eyes to meet the Jedi’s.

“A vision?” Mara repeated.

“Yes, I was on a quest at the time…a hunt if you will, for a husband. I believed it was my vision that was leading me to him.”

Mara started to get the feel she knew where this was going. She could feel her husband beginning to twitch in his seat as if growing uncomfortable.

Skywalker, you seem awfully jittery over there. She sent in a playful manner. Is there something you’d like to share with me?

“Mara, is something wrong?” Teneniel asked, cutting into her thoughts.

Mara cast a slight glance in Luke’s direction then turned back to the other woman.

“No, Teneniel, I’m fine. You were saying you were searching for a husband.”

She looked toward Luke and Isolder—Isolder was sporting a grin and Luke was trying his best to seem nonchalant as he and the prince seemed to carry on with their own conversation. Mara knew, however, as much as Luke seemed not to be paying attention he was doing exactly that.

His show of nonchalance that was failed in her perspective was very indicative that it had to do with Teneniel’s tale.

“Yes, my vision showed me the wreck of the Chu'unthor so I’d followed my vision there. That’s when I spotted Luke trying to break into it.”

Teneniel seemed only to confirm her suspicions. Mara smiled slowly.

This was going to be interesting.

“I admit at the time, I found myself rather fortunate to find a man such as him.”

“A man such as him?” Mara echoed. “You mean…” She slid a glance to Luke. “…Farmboy was your prey.” Oh, this was delicious.

“Actually I had caught both him and Isolder at the time—again very fortunate.” She paused. “I think what made Luke more interesting at the time was...” Teneniel sent a look of assurance to her husband. “…that the discovery that he was what my people knew as a male witch, a Jai. Truth be told, I was a bit startled when I found out, since I had beaten him so easily.”

“Beaten?”

“She hit him over the head with a club from what I understand.” Isolder commented.

Luke smiled wryly and explained, “I was taken by surprise. I was cutting into the Chu’unthor and wasn’t paying attention. I didn’t sense Teneniel until she was very close to me. After my head got practically cracked open my thought process became a bit muddled, though I do remember the slave part clearly to this day.”

Mara was snickering softly at this point.

“So, let me get this straight….Farmboy, over here was almost your love slave or something?” She raised an eyebrow with a mischievous smile on her face.

“In a manner of speaking, yes.”

She burst out laughing at this point, lounging back in her seat very casually, and enjoying this little tidbit. “Oh, that’s rich,” She laughed for a few more seconds. “Thank you, Teneniel; you’ve given me a bit more to remember.”

Luke sighed, running his hand through his hair. “It’s not that funny, Mar.”

“Oh I think it’s very amusing.”

Luke sighed, knowing Mara wasn’t going to let this go anytime soon.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice teasing and Teneniel comes across fine :) Loved the mush in the speeder. :D :)

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] Yup! Farmboy will never live that down.

11. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Farmboy love slave. That sounds like a title to a great song. Nice update!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Great chapter! Mara is never going to let Luke forget this :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Farmboy is a love slave. Just to a different redhead. [face_rofl] Sounds like an interesting dinner (one never lived down).

Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    YES! It's back first of all.

Jade_eyes Thanks, that's such a big relief.

Hazel Not if Mara has anything to do with it...I don't think she'll give him TOO hard a time..just enough lol

Jedi_Lover It does doesn't it. I could probably think of some lyrics if I tried hard enough lol

Briannakin But that's half the fun...writing that scene was so fun and challenging too.

ginchy My thoughts exactly! I've got a scene in my head based of those those too!

15. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
  16. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks to all who are reading TSP, I enjoy writing it and I'm happy that you're enjoying reading it (that sounds off somehow). Anywho, this one didn't take too long to hammer out three days...and I had JL helping me..see what sounded right.

Tags: @Briannakin, @Jedi_Lover, @Jade_eyes, @Hazel, ginchy

They chatted for a brief time more before Astarta came into the salon and requested the Queen Mother and Prince’s presences, quoting a matter of great importance to be looked into. Teneniel nodded and informed the woman they would be there shortly.

“I’m afraid we must take our leave.” She apologized, looking to Mara and Luke.

“We understand, Teneniel.” Luke said, moving to rise.

Mara did likewise and Teneniel turned to eye her once more.

“You have a duty to your people.” Mara added. “I’m sure Farmboy and I can find a way to amuse ourselves.” There was a subtle smirk to her voice. “After all, it’s our honeymoon and you’ve got a system to run.”

Teneniel smiled. “Yes,” She looked to Isolder then back to her friends. “Perhaps we will dine together before you leaves Hapes. You haven’t seen our daughter yet.”

Mara smiled as well. “I’d like that.”

“Good.” She turned and reached for Isolder. “Now, if you’ll excuse us we have business to attend to. Astarta will escort you out.”

Astarta clicked her heels together, bowing her head. “Of course, Queen Mother.” She turned to the visitors. “Please follow me.”

Luke and Mara exchanged glances and cast one last look as the Queen Mother and Prince Isolder vacated the salon.

“Of course,” Luke murmured, giving Mara a heated glance. “It’s time we got back to the guest house anyhow.”

Astarta nodded.

“I’m sure you’d like to return then.”

Oh, she doesn’t know the half of it. Mara sent snarkily.

Luke simply grinned, eager to resume their honeymoon.

The ride back to the city was uneventful. Husband and wife spent most of their time pressed up against one another in companionable silence. Mara’s head rested once more on Luke’s shoulder her eyes closed.

Luke turned and smiled at her, bringing his hand up and brushing his fingers against her cheek.

“Tired?” He asked.

“Just soaking in the moment,” She murmured, opening her eyes a bit. “Thinking.”

“About what?”

“How lucky I am,” The smile returned to her voice. “That out of all the women who tried to catch you, I was the only one that succeeded. I think that’s says something don’t you?”

“Yes, I suppose it does.” His hand dropped down and took hold of hers. He brought her hand up and gently kissed the back of her fingers all the while sending her a smoldering look.

She chuckled softly. “Wherever did you become a smooth talker?”

He gave a small shrug. “Oh, here and there.”
    Luke and Mara arrived back at the guest house, giving a farewell to Astarta before entering the domicile once more. Luke stopped to drop the access card on the entryway table. Mara groaned rolling her shoulders as she passed him.

“Well, that was fun.” Mara commented.

Luke turned to her, very much aware of the lingering tone in her voice. Mara’s “fun” was no doubt related to the information she’d received; something he’d was counting on since they’d left the palace.

“Yes,” He agreed. “It was nice to see Teneniel and Isolder again.” He smartly skirted the subject and walked down into the living room. He eyed her. “You look like you need a rest. Let’s sit in the living room for a bit.” He suggested.

Mara smirked slightly.

“I could use a load off my feet.” She said agreeably.

Luke nodded and sat down. His wife made her way gracefully toward him, grinning all the while. Luke beamed, ready for her.

“I certainly learned a lot fascinating things.” Mara dropped down onto the couch, placing her feet across his legs. She eyed him, running a hand over his, and then looked to her booted feet. “Luke, could you be a dear and take off my boots for me.”

He looked at them then back up at her similar how she had done. “Of course, love.” He murmured, and then proceeded to gently pull off each boot, setting them aside. “How’s that?”

“Good.” She wriggled her toes. “Feels good.”

“Oh?” He took one of her feet in his hands and started rubbing the sole of it with his thumbs. “How’s this then?”

Mara leaned back her head against the arm of the sofa, sinking down, closing her eyes. “Better.” She practically purred as her husband gently massaged the bottom of her foot. “Oh, Luke.”

He gave her another smoldering look. “If you like that let’s take this to the bedroom and I’ll show you how good my hands are.”

“I’m counting on it.” She grinned. “But let’s stay here,” She extracted her foot from his grasp then moved slowly toward him. When she had gotten within a foot of him she threw her leg over him, straddling his lap, her hands resting on his shoulders. “I like to try new things…don’t you?”

“I seem to recall the shower.” His hands fell down to her waist, drawing her closer toward him.

“Yes,” she whispered then fused her mouth to his.

Luke’s hands drifted up from her waist up along her sides traveled to her shoulder, finally coming to a rest at the back of her neck. He gently urged her closer ever more, their lips crushed together in a hot kiss, one hand dropped back down to the small of her back to hold her in place. Mara locked her thighs firmly around his waist, pressing her chest close to his their kissed deepened. She moaned into his mouth, feeling her body heating up considerably due to the fierceness of the kiss and the close proximity of their bodies.

Mara wound her arms around Luke’s shoulders, gasping as their lips separated and
    Luke began to kiss her neck gently. Her chest heaved with excitement and passion as she tilted her head to the side, allowing his lips this time to trail down her throat. “Oh, Force…” She whispered as his trail dipped lower. She clenched her fingers, bunching up the back of his tunic within them.

“You were saying...” He murmured, darkened blue eyes locking with her emerald green ones. “..something about trying new things...” He stroked her left side slowly, his hand sliding up under her tunic.

Mara smirked sensually as he did so, her eyes flashing with desire.

“Yes, I believe I said…it’s good to try them—at least once.”

Luke gave a mischievous grin. “Maybe even a couple times.” He suggested.

“Maybe.” She agreed.

“Well, that was certainly more than a couple.” Mara muttered, her head rested against his bare shoulder.

“I did say maybe.”

The newlyweds laid on the couch with clothes scattered about them. Luke’s arm was resting beneath his head and one hand rested on the small of Mara’s back. They were breathing heavily, slowly coming down from their sexual high.

Mara turned slightly, looking through the large bay window off the living room. Her head was still lying on his shoulder. Luke rested his cheek against her forehead and drew in a deep breath, eying the way her fingers subconsciously ran along his chest. He smiled softly then reached up to thread his own fingers through silken red-gold locks.

He dipped his chin and watched his wife more thoroughly.

Her eyes were focused intently as she watched the sun slowly rise over the horizon. Her hand moved subconsciously, stroking his chest. Her breathing had returned to normal and she was now smiling contentedly—completely satiated. She rubbed her foot lazily against his.

Luke grinned, also very much content.

“Something of your mind, love?”

“Not really... Just thinking if anyone came by with his large window we sure would have given them a good show.” She said, shaking her head ruefully.

“Kriff ‘em.” He responded, smirking.

Mara’s eyes widened in astoundment. “What?”

His eyes flashed playfully. “You heard me.”

She struggled to prop herself up, forearms chested on his chest as she looked at him. “Did Luke Skywalker just use the word kriff?”

“I did.” He looked at the astonishment on her face. “Is that so hard to believe, my love?”

Mara recovered her composure. “Just a bit, honey.”

She was smirking this time.

“Well, I’m glad I can take you by surprise once in a while. It’ll make married life a bit more interesting don’t you think?”

She snorted. “Don’t be so certain about your abilities. That will be the last time you do that.”

Luke reached up and touched her hair once more, brushing it aside. He had never truly noticed it until recently but Mara Jade was an extremely attractive woman. She had wonderfully fair skin that looked practically silken. Stunning jade green eyes shrouded by luxurious and beautifully vibrant red-gold hair.

His hand dropped down to her cheek and he couldn’t help but feel his heart beginning to swell.

Mara’s eyes narrowed curiously. “What?”

“Nothing…” He threaded his fingers again. “You’re just so beautiful.”

She blinked a couple of times, startled by his words.

“Mara?”

She ducked her head, turning slightly scarlet. “Stang...” She swore vehemently. He did it again. He had taken her completely unaware, throwing her off for the second time.

“Mara.” His hand cup her cheek. “There’s nothing wrong with it.”

She brought her head back up and stared into blue eyes that shown with such infinite love and ceaseless adoration. He smiled gently.

“There’s nothing wrong with be unguarded with the one you love, dearest. In fact, it’s perfectly natural.”

Mara looked uncertain, biting her lip.

“Mara.” Luke called out to her gently.

She looked at him and could feel herself falling; one look in those baby blue eyes sent emotions into overdrive and flush to her cheeks. She could feel the emotion emanating from Luke; love, adoration, desire—things she’d seen in his eyes and now could feel through the Force. Yet again, she was overwhelmed by it, by Luke’s love for her.

It astounded her and she could feel her own feelings reciprocate his. She stared down at him, smiling; a look of love in her dazzling green eyes.

“Mar-“ Luke started to say.

Mara put two fingers to his lips. “Don’t. Let me…”

Luke gauged her patiently. “All right.”

She smiled lightly, finding herself so fortunate to find such a man like him. She lay her body back against his, reaching up to touch his hair. “Do you know how happy you’ve made me? How much I love you?” Tears started to spring to her eyes. “Until I met you…I never felt like this about anyone…” Not the way she felt about him.

She was aware he probably did know that, but she wanted for him to hear it from her.

There were tears in her eyes, and even though they were tears of joy, she couldn’t help but feel troubled by it.

“Now, look what you’ve done,” She scowled at him, wiping at her eyes. “You’ve got me blubbering like some lovestruck teenager.”

Luke simply chuckled softly.

Mara frown deepened and she levered herself up and smacked his shoulder sharply.

“It’s not funny, Skywalker.”

Luke laughed a bit more, sheepishly looking up at her. “Sorry, love,”

His wife pushed herself off of him and sat up, putting some distance between them.

“Somehow, I’m not convinced.”

“I am.” He promised, reaching for her hand. “Sweetheart, please don’t take it the wrong way. It was never my intention to make light of what you’re feeling; I’m just overjoyed that you found these new emotions. New things are always frightening at first, but as you learn to accept them, they become less frightening.” He sat up and closed the distance between them, drawing her close to him

Mara let herself be held burrowing herself within his arms.

“I meant it, Mara, I only want to make you happy. You made me the happiest man by marrying me, I only want to make you the happiest woman as well.”

She tilted her face up, seeing the sincerity in her husband’s eyes.

“Oh, Luke...” She whispered.

“Yes, love.”

Love. That tender appellation he uttered over and over again with such honesty and such love. Love, my love, sweetheart. Mara could feel her heart swelling with emotion.

This time, she didn’t wipe the tears from her eyes, but let them come forth.

“You have.” She said.

He smiled, joy in his voice. “I have?”

“You have,” She confirmed. “Made me the happiest woman…I don’t think I was ever whole until I met you.”

Luke shook his head. “You were always whole, Mara; the pieces were just a bit out of place is all.”

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That sloshy gooey puddle, that's me. [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Yum, tum! That was gorgeously mushy, sizzly, and tender.

I love Mara basking in the new feelings of joy and being adored. :) Luke's unabashed delight in her is marvelous to read.

[face_love] !!!!

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Sweet Farmboy! [face_love] :*

19. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Daw! That was just so sweet!

20. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Jade_eyes: Thank you, just the reaction I was looking for (grins)

Hazel, Briannakin: Yup, totally sweet.

Jade_eyes, Hazel, Briannakin

They spent awhile more cuddling comfortably together. That is until Luke whispered something into Mara’s ear, then they were at it again like two wild mammals. Somewhere along the way, they ended up on the floor between the sofa and the caf table.

Luke shifted slightly.

Mara lifted her head. “Something wrong, Luke?” She was laying beside him, back pressed against the sofa, thigh thrown over his leg, and arm across his chest.

“Not much. I think I’m lying on your belt.”

Mara gave him a sympathetic face. “You poor dear…” She cooed.

“Hold on a second.” Luke lifted his body slightly, feeling around under it until he found the elusive belt. He extracted it from where it was pressed up against the small of his back, mutter, “gotcha” before hurling it across the room.

His wife watched it soar over the settee on the far end of the room and bounce off the wall. She felt Luke flop back down. She turned him and said, “You know that was my favorite belt.”

He gave her a “seriously” look.

“But, under the circumstances,” She continued. “I think that can be dismissed.” She stroked his chest. “I believe we were in the middle of something.”

Luke smiled. “Yes, we were going to the bedroom when you jumped me.”

She raised her eyebrow, her voice also rising. “I jumped you? You’re the one who started nibbling at my collarbone. “

“That’s wasn’t your collarbone I was aiming for.”

Her mouth dropped open but recovered quickly. “Oh really?” She drew back, drawing herself up into a sitting position. “Then where were you aiming for? And,” She got to her feet. “Can you show me?”

Luke’s eyes drifted to window.

“I could…if I had better light.”

Mara followed his gaze. He wanted them to go outside like this? He was getting bold.

Luke sat up himself. “So why don’t you go put on your swimsuit and we’ll go enjoy the sun.”He reached for his briefs.

“Swimming? You want to go swimming.”

He slipped them on and searched for his other clothing. “That’s right.” He was practically grinning as he picked up his pants. “What did you think I meant?”

She bit back what she was going to say. “I was thinking you’d lost your marbles.” She said, trying to sound haughty.

“Oh, no, there all here,” he tapped his skull. “I just thought it would be nice to cool down.” He headed got to his feet. “And if some things happen to happen,” He winked. “We’ll take it in stride.” He started for the bedroom without her.

Mara’s lips were pursed and she could sense in the Force her husband was quite amused. Oh, really? Well, she’d wipe that smile off his face.

“Oh, Farmboy...”

Luke turned, giving her a loving smile—that didn’t quite hide his continuing amusement. “Yes, my lo-“

He never even got to finish his sentence; a pillow smacked into his face. When it dropped to the floor, Mara surveyed his face triumphantly. His smile had indeed been wiped clean off and had instead been replaced by a confounded look.

“That’ll teach you to tease me.” She announced proudly, getting up. “Now, I think I’ll go put on that bathing suit and have a swim-though whether you get to join me/play with me will be my decision.” She swept passed him and disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Luke stunned.

When Luke had gotten over his initial shock, he retreated into the bedroom to look for his own swim suit. The door to the refresher was closed and he could hear his wife’s voice on the other side of the door. He cocked his head listening as he searched for it, and then finding it, walked back over to the door.

“Mara?”

“Go outside, Luke,” She instructed. “I’ll meet you out there.”

“All right.”

He slipped into his own swimsuit and headed for the veranda off the back of the guest house. He opened the doors wide and stepped out onto the sun brightened space. There were two lounge chairs set up on opposite sides of the door.

“Mara, I forgot the towels. Could you,” He turned and stopped mid-sentence, gawking openly at the sight in front him.

Mara was standing behind him, clad in a bright blue bathing suit. It was a stunning one-piece with a gold ring between the breasts. She had always been a sight, her body curvaceous, legs long with that stunning red-gold hair that was now drawn back in a low-lying ponytail that fully revealed her green eyes.

“Oh, Mara,” He breathed. “You look stunning.”

Mara’s eyes trailed down taking in the expanse of her husband’s well muscled and tone chest down to his washboard abs.“You’re not so bad yourself.”

She eyed his bathing suit; it wasn’t what she was expecting to say the least. She hadn’t expected trunks or a speedo, this was something more in between. It was a square cut swimsuit if Mara was correct, done entirely in red with black stripe along the sides.

Needless to say, she was slightly surprised by her husband’s choice of swimming attire.

“What?” Luke murmured, seeing her stunned expression.

“I never…imagined you’d wear something like that is all.” She pressed her lips together, a smile curving at her lips. The trunks were so short he might as well have been wearing a speedo.

“I know it seems a bit unconventional for me; the Rogues use to tease me mercilessly when I was younger.

Mara smirked. “I can’t imagine why.” She approached him, placing his hand on his hip. She chuckled throatily as she stroked his hip, her body pressed up against his. “You must’ve caused quite a stir.”

“It wasn’t that bad; my taste in swimwear has more or less been the same, but I think given my nature back then, I shocked a lot of people by my choice.” He laughs lightly.

“Well, it does outline everything nicely.” She said seductively.”And I do mean everything.” Her hand ran down the back, running over his butt as she peaked around. “Have I ever told you that butt of yours is phenomenal?”

Her husband turned slightly red. “You haven’t.”

“No?” Mara frowned. “I should do that more often then.” She let her hand fall and gently took his hand in hers. “Well, let’s go swimming in the meantime.” She led Luke gently down from the veranda onto the steps that led to the lake.

Luke let a love stricken smile spread across his face as Mara led him by the hand. He watched the sweet sway of her hips and the delicate way her body would move as she walked. He noticed the one particular aspect of her bathing suit he had not been able to see previously, that of which was a plunging back that dipped sensually all the way to the small of her back, revealing a lengthy expanse of supple skin.

Skin that was begging to be touched.

He felt something stir within him and he could swear his cheeks were becoming slightly flushed. He felt a tightening around his neck—and he wasn’t even wearing a shirt! At this rate, he wouldn’t make it. Mara was just too desirable.

He saw green eyes staring back at him, with red hair surrounding her head in a halo. He felt as if he was in a dream. Mara’s voice sounded so far away. She was so lovely it was almost hard to believe it was real.

“-ywalker, Skywalker,” Mara repeated, snapping her fingers in front of his face. “Are you in there? Luke?”

Luke came out of his love stricken haze.

“Hm?”

She gave a short smile. “Off in la-la land again, Honey?”

“Sorry, love. I was just…admiring the scenery.”

“The scenery hmm?” She gave him a calculated look. “Not sure how much scenery you can see when you’re staring at my backside.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He denied smoothly.

Mara gave him a once over. “Sure you don’t.” She grabbed hold of his hand once more tugging him along. “Come, you can make it up to me by rubbing sunscreen on me.”

“You do know that’s a poor form of restitution?”

“I’m aware.” She turned to him. “But if I cut you off, I’m also hurting myself, and since this is my honeymoon too, I have no desire to do that.” She made a shooing motion. “Now go fetch me that sunscreen and get us some towels.” She was smirking all the while she gave her instructions.

Luke grinned. “Your wish is my command, love,” He said and retreated back up the stairs.

Mara sat down on the small dock, and dipped her feet in the water, waiting for him to return. She stared out over the water, soaking in the atmosphere, and kicking her feet gently. She didn’t hear him return until he was upon her. He set the towels down and looked upon her expectantly.

“So how do you want to do this?”

Mara resisted the urge to smirk. “Well, generally, you apply it to my skin until every inch of it is protected from that awful sun.”

“You know what I mean, Mara.” He said in a chiding tone.

“On the deck is fine.”

Luke carefully unrolled the towel and laid it on the deck next to her, to which Mara position herself on it. She was lying face down, waiting for Luke to apply the sunscreen. He move the second towel aside before starting to apply a liberal amount of it onto her back. He next hove to her neck, shoulders and arms until he was applying it to her legs.

“Done?” She asked, cheek pressed against her forearm.

“With the back yes…I’ll need you to turn over if I’m going to...” Luke hesitated.

Mara chuckled at his apparent discomfiture. He was so adorable, you’d never know he was the man she’d fooled around this in the guest house. Only when he was out in public did he get shy all of the sudden.

“Oh, Luke,” She whispered and cupped his face, drawing his mouth to his hers.

When they separated, she picked up the sunscreen. “You’re really going to get over that.”

Mara then began to apply the sunscreen seductively over her breasts; an action which caused Luke’s temper to rise considerably and his desire to spike erratically. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest and she rubbed it into her skin. He swallowed thickly.

Feeling her husband’s desire, she asked lazily, “Something wrong, Farmboy?”

You know very well. He scolded her.

Mara smiled upon hearing this. Is that so? She sent, keeping her eyes on him.

“Mara, if you don’t stop that.” Luke reprimanded this time aloud.

She raised an eyebrow. “What’ll you do.…spank me?”

Luke almost choked on the suggestion.

She grinned at his response.

“Of course, if you want me to stop.” She got up fluidly. “You’ll have to make me.” She then dove into the lake, and breaking the water, beckoned him with a teasing smile; only to find her husband was nowhere in sight. “Luke?”

Suddenly, she felt a presence spike in the Force, and she turned around—but not quick enough—only to be encircled in her husband’s arms and hauled up into them.

Luke!?” She hollered startled at first.

“I believe you said something about making you…I’m pretty sure it involved catching you. Well, I won.”

“Not in this lifetime.” She growled.

“Oh?” His face was inches closer. “You sure?”

As much as she loved him, she felt like wiping that smug smile off his face—maybe it would take care of the tone in his voice too!

21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Bahahaha! Spank her Luke. You gotta love square cut swimsuits.
    [​IMG]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Thought you'd like that part. lol

23. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I do. My friend sent me a photo of his pool party and it was full of huge muscular guys in square cut swimsuits. Of course, the photo was taken at a San Francisco 'Bear' party. o_O That's okay...I liked the view.

24. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Heee. I love seeing the two sides of Luke: the Master and the shy Farmboy. Great job.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Yes, I was trying to balance him out so he was totally turning red the whole time