main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON time table for thrusday

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PaulV, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulV

PaulV Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    Here a plan if we all agree's. I am off work at 5 ( I am hoping it will be at 4:30, I find out on Tuesday.) I would like to pick every one at one point, maybe around Uwo at the subway on Sarnia Rd. Primrodo you could meet at the daycare it's near fanshawe, call me and I'll give directions. When we return I'll drop every one off at their houses. And we can go to Paramount it doesn't matter. Lastly what about tickets. We don't want to drive to find out it's been sold out! If any one else have another idea let's hear it so we can confrim and put my mind at ease.
    Paul

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    The Subway works for me. What time are we meeting there?

I agree with the tickets thing. We should work that out ASAP.

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I'll be there early and I'll buy all our tickets (but you gotta pay me back so I can pay my water bill). Paul, can you PM me your phone # in case there is a problem and they are in possible to get? I'll call you if there's an issue.

Also, will you drop by YJN in Missis?

4. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    ok. subway is perfect, it's on my bus route. At 5? We still coming back that night? And how much for the tickets deb?

5. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Where is the subway?

6. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Corner of Sarnia and Western, on Sarnia, just south of UWO.

7. PaulV

Sep 8, 2002
    Yes Sarah we are coming back after the movie and I'll be at Subway at 5pm. Can not wait for this.

8. SarahSkywalker

Sep 24, 2002
    Great, see you then, thanks Paul!

9. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    RE: tickets, don't know until I get there :)
    Matt, it's right beside the Beckers on the way to my house ;)

10. PaulV

Sep 8, 2002
    I just got off the phone with primrodo. and everyone else is confrimed. Primrodo and I will be there at five can't wait

11. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Tickets should be 13.50, that's what they were when I saw Apollo 13 IMAX at Paramount just a few weeks ago.

12. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Looking forward to meeting you Thursday at 5, Paul!

13. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Paul, since YJN wants to meet up in Mississauga, I went and Map Quested it.

From London (right from the Subway) to the Theatre in Mississauga its 174.74 km. Map Quest says 2hrs, but they are always wrong anyway.

Which is ok so far, we get there at 7.

Then its 27.38 km to the Paramount Theatre. Which Map Quest estimated to 24 minutes.

So saying we spend 15 or so minutes in Mississauga getting the costume and seeing if any from YJN needs to be coming with us we'll get there at 7:45ish, and we are still on good time, since we have to be there at 8.
    Parking should be ok anyway.

Hows that sound Paul?

And so those riding in the car, I was thinking it would be fair to give Paul gas money and chip into the parking cost. It shouldn't be so bad. Deb maybe can fill us in on parking costs and a reasonable total gas charge for there and back.

Everyone getting excited??? I am! :)

14. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    So I'm getting tickets for:
    Paul, Justin, Sarah, Matt, Chris and me.

Ya, I was going to say that about the gas and it's fair that Paul shouldn't pay because he's driving. It's about $40, max, round trip so that means about $10 per person, and $5 each for Matt and I because we're only going one way.
    I don't park downtown so I don't know about that, but I know it's not that cheap, maybe 8? 13?.

15. SarahSkywalker

Sep 24, 2002
    Paying for gas goes without saying. Well, at least I had planned on it. And $10 was kinda what I was thinking too...that fair?

16. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Just to let you know I'm home :) After a long, boring drive we stopped at my bf's house where he had a surprise for me! A few days ago we were talking about the Muppets and I said that I had never really watched them a lot as a child, so he decided to introduce them to me by ordering Muppets DVD containing...duh duh duh...a MARK HAMILL EPISODE! It was very cool :)

Anyway, I'll probably be at the Paramount about 6:00-7:00, I don't anticipate any trouble getting the tickets but I'll call ahead and if it turns out there are few I'll do it by credit card. So see you guys then! And hope you get to meet members of YJN on your way because they ROCK!

17. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    and Debbie will be gargling Gershwin all night long...

18. SarahSkywalker

Sep 24, 2002
    I want to see that MH episode! Steal the disc!

19. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    "Pigs in Space!"

LMAO! Yay John! Someone has seen it! (I can't steal the DVD - we don't have player anyway! But I will ask him to bring it up next time he comes so maybe we could see it at Paul's house?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.