main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Time to Collect those Happy Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Mar 18, 2008.

1. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Yikes, scary stuff! We almost had to put the kiddo's into the hospital the last time they got sick, but somehow by forcing them to drink lots of water, I kept their hydration up enough that even though they had borderline oxygen levels, they still had a "good" look to them. Or something like that. *shrug*

[:D] for all who need them.

2. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Fingers crossed Court, fingers crossed.

3. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    *happy thoughts happy thoughts*

Hope he's ok!

4. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Thank you everyone, for your good thoughts.
    He is doing better all the tests came back ok, which is good. They think it might some kind of bacterial thing. He still has to be at the hospital for another day, but is definatley improving. :)

5. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Most Excellent Courtney!

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Great, hope he gets better & out of the hospital soon.

7. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Basically for the last 2 years my sister and her hubby have been trying to get pregnant. For the last 6 months there have been a couple surgeries and Dr intervention to help. So my sister gets run thu this battery of tests, if everything is good she gets a shot, a couple days later her and the hubby have to both go into the clinic and the Dr has to do some unhappy stuff in an unhappy place for my sister to try and help and it's all very very painful to my sister. She's been really down in the dumps and is thinking God is punishing her in some way - and all of her friends live far away and they don't call her (because they are busy with their kids) and so my sister is in a bad bought of depression right now.

I would just like some happy thoughts for her way. Last night she found out she was *not* pregnant. Asking for prayers is the best I can do. For all the times she's been there for me and able to help me, I feel like **** because there is nothing else I can really do for her right now. So any thoughts, prayers, meditations - anything would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

8. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    for sure!!!!

9. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
  10. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Good thoughts coming her way.

11. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    My nephew is doing much better, he is off oxygen. Right now they are waiting for some bacterial cultures back to see what antibiotics will work best.
    They might even be able to take him home tonight. [face_dancing]
    Thanks again everyone for your good thoughts!

12. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I could use some happy thoughts. I just put in applications for 3 different job reqs at work, but there are at least 10 openings among them. I just need to make the "BQL", or Best Qualified List, and I am pretty sure I'll make it. If I do get this job, then I'll be pretty much locked into a very good career with real pay raises and growth. So any [face_praying] you could send this way would be awesome!!!

I'm also waiting to hear about another job I put in for last month. Here's hoping. [face_praying]

13. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Ya get an A+ from me for Tenacity William!!!
    Good Luck! [face_good_luck]

14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ok i had my 2nd interview yesterday.....it is walking distance. i should hear no later than monday!!!!!!!!

15. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

Linda (FanForced) was in the hospital last night for chest pains. After much testing and ultrasounding, they found gallstones. Stupid bile!

She's back today and is resting easy. We elected to not have the gallbladder-ectomy surgery yet since it takes about 2-3 weeks to fully recover (worst-case) and since we'll be vacationing overseas shortly, we don't want to take any chances.

So send your thoughts and prayers her way, if you please, and as the cook, I'll make sure she eats low-fat and low-cholesterol foods to prevent a repeat of the horrible gallstone pains.

On the plus side, we got a Rx for Vicodin! Just in case...for her....

16. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Good thoughts for Linda!

My mom had her gallbladder out a few years ago and it took her about 3 days to feel mostly normal again. Another 2 days after that to be completely back to normal.

17. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    death to the treasonous organ!!! having that vile little sack of sludge removed is a good decision.

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    oooh jonathan, please let linda know that i will be praying for her! that is horrible! *hugs*

19. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Please let Linda know we are thinking of her. Let me know if you need help with anything. :)

Where overseas are you going?

20. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Positive thoughts, vibes & wishes coming your way. Get well soon Linda.

And yeah, were overseas?

21. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    We're headed to Greece and Egypt. Fun! Basking on Santorini, riding a camel around the pyramids, freaking out around mummies. Good time will be had.

22. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Nice! When are you leaving?

23. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Super sweet, what made you decide to do this?

24. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Best wishes on a speedy and non-surgical recovery for our reluctant member. You might also look at meeting with a nutrionist, because I understand there's a lot that can be done with diet to reduce the risks there.

My thoughts always go out to all the younglings. My littlest one is doing swimmingly well. She's going to be monitored for the next two years as part of a program at Rocky Mtn Children's Hospital, and because of our family history with respiratory ailments, but the docs are fairly certain that there won't be any lasting damage from the episode (unlike her cousin, and apparently her Auntie :eek: )

In the good medical news category... In 4 weeks I find out if the pending arrival is going to be a princess or another little terror for Lucky to use as his apprentice.

25. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I don't know, I am more scared of princesses than lucky type terrors, but that is because girls are much more evil than boys