Time to Collect those Happy Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Mar 18, 2008.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    What's wrong with him? Jeff said the photos looked like a stuffed animal.
  2. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    ooh funny. he had an upper respitory infection...i think he now has a lower respitory infection...which is like kitty bronchitus i think. i will let you know what the vet says. he is a sweet little kitty. stuff animal or not. ;)
  3. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    ok took kitty to vet...gave him a new antibodic, some powder for his food and some nose drops...poor little booga.

He almost tore up the car carrier, he was only content if i was holding him...he started purring and relaxed on the way home.

the vet gave me some wet food as well so i can mix the powder in with it....*sigh* he was ok on the way home...got home drank and pottied...he seemed good. so here i am back at work.
  4. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Time to gear up again folks...

Scott, the Mile-Hi Squad CO for the 501st, just found out that his wife has a brain tumor. They are still trying to figure out what the course of action is, so for now can I enlist some happy healing thoughts from everyone?

Some of you may recall meeting Scott & his wife at our last Rock Bottom meeting, or at the St Patty's Day parade.

Thanks for the help in sending some positive energy their way.
  5. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Oh No, WOW - Good Vibes heading their way.
  6. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My thoughts and prayers will be with them.
  7. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    positive force energy being sent that way.
  8. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    My thoughs are with them
  9. bamers Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    Is Scott the one with the vader costume?
    Healing thoughts coming there way.
  11. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Frak. Me. :eek: :_|

Scott and Mellisa are two absolutely cool people. I've met with them several times, and both are just good people. And they have 2 young boys as well. Whatever they need, LMK if I can help.

Why doesn't the bad stuff happen to people that deserve it? [face_frustrated]

PS: Scott wore a sandtrooper with orange paudron at the St. Patrick's Day parade:

[image=http://lh6.ggpht.com/BlackburnPhotography/R94HV4ScMrI/AAAAAAAAMx0/gH2GMRsS2Fc/s400/2008-03-15_St_Patricks_Day_Parade_435.jpg]

12. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Ok...i know that Trinity is just a cat. However, to me she is my child. I have had her almost 10 years and well, she is my baby. She is really sick...yesterday she couldn't even open her eyes unless i cleaned them out. She caught what the little guy had and it is hitting her harder because she is older. The vet I took Finnegan to, said because she was older she might be immune to it. not so much.

I took her in at 7 this morning, however the doctor's were not there and I have to take her back this afternoon. She is having to breath thru her mouth and kitties just do not do that. So please if you pray or if you could send good vibes her way. I know some of you might think it is silly being that she is just a cat, however she means the world to me and has been there for me when i felt no one else was.

SO thank you in advance. [:D]
  13. ArchaicRebel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Poor kitty!

Can we have a moment for the remaining 4 crew members of the B-52 that went down off Guam yesterday? Two of the six have been pulled from the water, but with every passing hour, it's less likely that the remaining four will be found. Let's have some happy thoughts for our servicefolk out of Barksdale.
  14. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Will do!

On the happy side, ScottM's wife, Melissa is doing well after the surgery. [face_dancing]
  15. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    prayer for safe recovery. I am always impressed with what our service men & women do for our country everyday.[face_flag]
  16. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Good vibes going out from the North side! Glad to hear about the surgery going well, amazing what they can do.
  17. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    I know! And she seems to have relatively few effects of someone cutting her brain, we still need to pray that the biopsies come back good.
  18. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    JACKSON, Miss. - Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman has been injured in car accident in Mississippi and is in a hospital in Memphis.

Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Kathy Stringer says Freeman is in serious condition.

The hospital, commonly known as The Med, is an acute-care teaching facility that serves patients within 150 miles of Memphis.

Ashley Norris, manager of the Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale that is owned by Freeman, confirmed the actor was in a wreck. Norris said she had no other details.

The accident apparently occurred in Tallahatchie County Mississippi, but the sheriff's department referred calls to the Mississippi Highway Patrol. A highway patrol spokesman wasn't immediately available for comment.
  19. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
  20. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Everybody think happy employment thoughts for our RSA... JKB is taking tests today that could finally get his happy butt up to Denver. So, mucho positive energy to the Birrer!
  21. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  22. gra-co_o_hun Force Ghost

star 5
  23. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    His body might be in Denver, but his heart will forever be in Azeroth!
  24. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6

Thank God for Wikipedia or I wouldn't have a clue what Zoom was talking about at least half of the time. :p
  25. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You're doing better than most... Sometimes it's just a buzzing sound to me.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby