main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Time to get off of our collective @sses!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Motterman, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Meeting time, meeting place, etc. to be discussed here! How about the Saturday Feb 9 sometime in the later afternoonish. Come on peeps, we need to get something together here!

Btw, Happy New Year!

2002: The Year of the Clones

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Count me in, but PM me with directions. I am not good at Baltimore navigation.

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I love the word 'peeps'. We use it at work all the time. We seemed to have agreed on the White Marsh Mall area. The date seems okay. Isbeth, it's very easy to get to using I-95. As we get closer, I'll PM you with specifics.

4. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    As of right now, February 9 looks good for me.

EDIT: BTW, did you guys here about the two FF members in Seattle? They are already in line for Ep2. They are trying to break a record of some sort. The story is here.

5. Motterman

Dec 22, 2000
    What time of day on Feb 9 then?
    12:00pm?
    1:00pm?
    6:00pm?

I'll arbitarily set a time of 1:00pm at this point. Why? I don't know, it just sounds about right to me....

OK, the place will be White Marsh mall. Where is a good meeting spot there? Restaurant? Bar? KB Toys? Victoria's Secret?

6. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    While Victoria's Secret would cement our reputations as demented geeks, I think that a restraunt would be good. I am thinking someplace like Tuesdays. I'd shy away from Olive Garden because they won't let you have seperate checks at the table.

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I thought you were going to pick up the tab for everyone. Now I'm a little disappointed.

8. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    Sorry, the money tree I planted failed to grow. Dagnab those wookie directions. One growlf looks just like another growlf. ;)

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I vote Victoria's Secret, Valentine's Day is coming up and I need to get a few things, You guys can help me shop. ;)

10. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh] Watch what you say Isbeth. We're a bunch of male SW geeks. One of us may go and put a camera in the changing rooms.... errr... wait... why would any of us do a thing like that? Look! It's ummm... Ewan!!! *runs* ;) [face_devil]

11. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    A girl who wants me to help her shop at Victoria's Secret. What time?

12. Motterman

Dec 22, 2000
    People, this topic is: Time to get off of our collective asses, Not, Time to get off on Isbeth's ass. Thank you.

[face_devil]

Hehe.... Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast!

13. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    Isbeth, that would make for an interesting first meeting, but how would we top it?

:) :) :) :) :)

14. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Since Darth Sapient was so kind as to point me in the direction of this particular forum, and also mentioned the possibility of a gathering, I can only say...

"Duuuude!" (A combined Rick McCallum AND Jeff Spiccoli moment, how cosmic!)

February 9th sounds good to me, and White Marsh Mall is perfect, seeing as how I would have to come in on the bus (I'm going to get a car this year, even if it kills me, which it probably will).

15. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    If that were a true Rick McCallum quote, it would be unfit for the forums. 8-}

16. Eva_Pilot04

Nov 15, 2001
    lol. This is the most traffic I've seen in the Baltimore forums in a single day. People should mention Victoria's Secret more often. ;)

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Mention Victoria's Secret and I'll be there.

18. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    ROTFL! :D

Why Luke, then you all come to my planetarium, I do my best work in the dark!

This is the first time anyone mentioned my ass in a thread, are you sure you want me to come? Should I bring a bodyguard? A can of mace? Maybe this is just a guy thing and I shouldn't interfere?

19. Eva_Pilot04

Nov 15, 2001
    LOL. Fear not, Isbeth. I'll keep the others off of ya... can't make any promises about me though. ;) j/k.

*cracks whip* Back! Back I say!! No one touches the sole woman in our group. 8-}

20. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Uh, she's not the sole woman in the group (check the profile, and it's true, hard to believe though it may be).

21. Eva_Pilot04

Nov 15, 2001
    Woops! I'm sorry Derth! [face_blush] . Hey, if you want, I can defend you too! :D [face_plain] [face_laugh]

EDIT: Is anyone here going to Celebration II?

22. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Nope, I'm not going to Celebration II. I'll have to listen to everyone else's story and imagine what it was like. I can't go unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this planet.

23. Motterman

Dec 22, 2000
    Yes, I am going to Celebration II!

Can't wait...

P.S. EvaPilot04, I'm a BIG anime fan also.

24. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    Isbeth: Best work in the dark? **furiously scrubs brain with bar of soap**

I'm not going to Celebration II either. Lackage of dinero and vacation time prevents it. I'll have to live vicariously through thos of you who do go.

25. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I won't be going either. It would be too much trouble getting my friends together and making the plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.