main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Time To Get Serious!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Jan 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    OK we say we wanna meet ...so let's just meet all ready! :D Holidays are over and now is the perfect time! So I nominate either the Ewok (E-walk) on 42nd street by the PA, The Internet Cafe, or a Barnes and Noble.....any other suggestions??? As for a time and date how about a Sat afternoon 3ish? Some good movies are coming out soon ((Hannibal)) Taking in a flick as a group then hanging at the AMC Empire food court might be just the thing to break the ice.....BTW way MysterySith...does out little group that already meets regualrly count as meetings??? After all, there are SIX of us on a good day :D
    -----signature-----

2. Cailinn-Sar

Cailinn-Sar Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2000
    Yeah,I agree we should meet soon & I love the idea of meeting around Times sq.The thing with my brother & me is that we need a firm date for meeting,production of our fan film is finally about to enter the final stage before actual shooting begins,so most of our weekends are filled with production meetings.I know we could free up sometime on a weekend to meet with our fellow SW fans & I'm looking foward to it.Talk later.

3. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    i'm not familiar with ewalk but i'm up for that, barnes and noble sounds like a good idea. a movie and than food sounds fun too, i need to arrange babysitting so i need a specific date too. where have you had your other get togethers lady sith?

4. Cailinn-Sar

Nov 24, 2000
    Just wanted to say sorry for the excessive space on my post folks.

No problem, I fixed it

5. Cailinn-Sar

Nov 24, 2000
    Thanks MysterySith next I'll pay more attention when typing,its that my PC is at work so sometimes I'm doing more than one thing a once.Thanks talk later.

6. jandimin

Nov 23, 2000
    it's ok cailinn we forgive you! (space hog!)

7. Cailinn-Sar

Nov 24, 2000
    "I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandure"
    Gee thanks folks(hehehe)

8. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Hi!

MysterySith, JediRick, ObiWill and I generally hang around New York City. The Ewok (E-Walk is on 42nd opposite the Port Authority bus terminal and across from the new Wax Museum. I know about babysitting as I have a 7 year old padawan myself :D

Most likely some of us will hit the Big Apple con this Sat if we do it will be around 1pm or so. We can meet there although I will have to cut out fairly early that day (around 3 or so) What about the weekend of the 26th? Is that good for us to meet? Maybe Friday night? How about Sat afternoon? I look forward to it.

MTDBWY

9. jandimin

Nov 23, 2000
    this weekend is not good for me, i'll be in manhattan but with someone who is not wise to the ways of star wars....go figure...the next weekend after is my anniversary and then it's superbowl time right? all of february is pretty open for me. so keep me posted.

10. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Whoa! My anniversary is Jan 28th..when is yours?

MTDBWY

11. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I found a place that is pretty cool, though pricey, Its call Bar Code and its in the Times Square area. It has Video games, Pool tables, Air Hockey, but they ket thing is for the people that want to drink, they have a Full Bar as well as food.

Just something else to consider.

12. jandimin

Nov 23, 2000
    hey ladysith, it will be 8 years on jan. 27th. though we also celebrate march 14th( marriage in january, wedding in march) as well. barcode sounds like fun mystery sith....how many kids do you have lady sith? i have a 5 yr. old girl and a 7yr. old boy.

13. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    I have a 7year old little girl and thats it! She is BTW a huge SW fan already!

14. jandimin

Nov 23, 2000
    same here, my husband thinks i've brainwashed them....hmmmmmm

15. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    sounds cool but i would need a date and a promise that none o you is gonna like "take advantage" of me cause my 'rents gotta ok it and give me ride

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.