main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Time to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Well folks, Yoda will be on his way to Adelaide tomorrow. He saw Freo, Kings Park, went to a cricket match and even celebrated Christmas here in the sweltering heat.

For those who did not get to meet Yoda, stiff bikkies. You all had your opportunites, but sat on your hands and left it all for me when I'm going through a really tough time.

Personally, I'd also like to say goodbye. I have decided to leave the WA FF forever. I'm sick to death of trying to organise meets and events to no avail. Yoda's trip to WA was the last straw. It's been nice meeting you all. Good luck in trying to get anything out of this forum.

2. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    There were a couple of us who would have been quite happy to host Yoda here in Kalgoorlie before he went to SA. Sending him here first wouldn't have been any more difficult than sending him straight to Adelaide.

3. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    talking on deaf ears, sonny. what's done is done.

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Sorry for the late reply, been in the country.

Also should probably apologize (by the sounds of it) for not attending the Yoda meet too, but with the run to Christmas working up to 8-10hrs a day 7 days a week it's a little hard to get to them. I was still hoping for a movie meet (that I might be able to attend) in the new year.

Hope it all works out for you Nat, Take care.

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    You're right kart but it's just a tad annoying when aztec and I were repeatedly asking for him to be sent here and offering to do our bit. Seems complaining is easier.

6. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Returns for one last post

Just to clarify the whole situtation on my depature. This has nothing to do with Yoda's visit to Perth. OK? I have tried my damned hardest to liven and keep the WA FF running. However, no one seems to be helping me in any way. I have tried organising meets in the past to no avail. No one wants to post anymore, and frankly, I've had enough. If no one wants to meet up, or post, then there's no point in me stressing myself out for nothing. I've had a few personal issues to deal with, and I think I am best to deal with them by not returning to where I am not wanted.

Good Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.