main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Time to sit down and do business! Who wants to help?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Crimsus, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsus

Crimsus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    Aloha,

I'm somewhat settled into my new place now here on the island. The most important things to note are that my GL2, Handycam, and PC, all made it in one piece.

Down to business:
    I want to get together with some creative minds who want to go outside of the box on a fan film based on Star Wars. This is going to be way different, and I have a some ideas that I think will fire up the fans for a long time.

Anyway, I'd like to get together with people this Saturday (September 17th) over at Ala Moana Center and see what we can do once we put our minds together. I'm thinking sometime around 3PM meeting near the lower level mall entrance to Sears. No costumes necessary, especially since mine didn't survive the move.

PM me if you can make it.

Mahalo,
    Crimsus

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Crimsus,

Ha, ha! It's so ironic that you call the meeting at 3 p.m. on Saturday 'cause that's the very time when I start WORK! Anyway, I personally encourage Star Wars activities in Hawai'i (law-abiding ones respectful to Lucas's property) and support them if & when I can. Would be interested to know what becomes of your meeting & I hope to meet you in person myself someday.

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you in regards to this project!

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

3. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    I know you sent a message out for others to come out to Sears at Ala Moana, but maybe you would like to meet alot of our cast and crew on my prodcution in the morning. I would like to invite you up to our casting call on the 17th, There you can network with the rest of our Star Wars ohana(family) and pitch your idea to the rest of them. Im sure they would love to get on board as well! I have a great database of actors, martial artist, and production people whom are involved with my project. Let me know if you wanna collaborate sometime, alway looking for talented star wars fans to help on this one. Hope to hear from you and if you can make it early in the mornining before you head out to ala moana that would be awesome. Below I have the info below, mahaloz, Keoni

CASTING CALL
    Time: Sept 17th, sign in 10:00am; casting 10am to 4pm
    Place:Kalihi Elementary School (Outdoor Gym)
    Halina Street

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=halina+st&csz=Honolulu%2C+HI+96819&country=us&new=1&name=&qty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.