Rocky M, NC Time To Wake Up

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi1, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Padawan

Hey folks. I know it's been a LONG time since we all got together. I also know things have changed drastically for most of us (jobs, kids, etc.) I would love for us all to be able to get together at some point for a sort of Eastern Rim reunion. I know we have sort of broken down into little sub-groups that still stay in touch, and thats great. We'll never be what we once were, and I suppose that' okay, but it would be nice to see everyone again. No, I'm not saying "ok, name a date and time" right now. I'm just giving everyone something to think about. It's been kinda sad watching the boards become what they have. I'm not blaming anyone because there's no one to blame. It's just kinda happened. We all rode the wave of the prequels and once they ended the group really had no cement to hold it together. Well now there's The Clone Wars series and it would be great to get together and watch that, or just hang out and catch up. Anyway, I miss all of you guys and would love some input.

2. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm game... it shouldn't be too hard for all of us to come together one Saturday provided it's far enough in advance. I would love to see everyone again. Who knows maybe we could kick back and play some HALO for old timees sake. Though honestly just seeing everyone and catching up would be great.

Lodreh
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Definitely sounds good, only problem for me is I have my kids every weekend. Rarely, something will come up and I dont have them but I dont usually know when until the last minute, and it doesnt happen often. This summer, though, could be a different story, and I might be able to do something on a Saturday, then. Lets see who else responds and start trying to come up with some ideas.
  4. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm in regular contact with Mordtat, Hawthor, Kazuma and Entropy. I won't speak for them regarding when would be a good time... I can say each has expressed a desire to have a big group get together this summer. Anyone hear from Fett, Wampa or Shindo lately?

Lodreh
  5. eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Padawan

Riff and I have been in regular contact w/the Wampa lately. A new film is in the works. :) Joe, Riff, and I hung out w/Fett last night. All are doing well. For those who don't know, Fett is now in a band called Drill 189. They actually have an album, The Faceless Majority, on ITunes. They are BADASS!
  6. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Did some searching for the band... found it under Drill 187... very cool news. Hope to see you all this summer.

Lodreh
  7. star-killer1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was going to mention this the other day but figured it was not my place to.[face_worried]
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Padawan

Star-Killer, don't be afraid to bring anything up man! Your just as much a part of the team as anyone. How have you been?

Lodreh, yeah that was a typo on my part.
  9. star-killer1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not much yet,trying to get my legs healed over still, and being unemployed sucks.
    Then again everything happens for a reason.
  10. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm alive and well. Now married, a full fledged guitarist, almost 6 years in the Navy...still no grey hairs, AND I'm about to transfer from the WASP to go on to bigger and better things.

I could definitely meet up with you guys, it would be great to get back to where we once were, though I have to sadly agree with Eddie-Wan, it really can't ever be the way it was before. But no matter what, you guys have been in my thoughts forever.

My cell number is 252-314-2687. You guys call or text me anytime bros!
  11. Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Greetings all,

Does anyone know if the Raleigh group is completely dead? I've been out of touch and out of country off and on for a while and now can't find them anywhere. I was hoping to make contact for the concert next week.

Is anyone from Rocky Mount heading this way to attend the concert?

Aya-Na Bashu
  12. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    My schedule kind of sucks until the later part of August. Apparentley a navy wife called Congress. Yes, Congress, and let them know about some things that may or may have not happened on this ship in the past year and a half or so...
    And now ALL of our Leadership is being investigated.

Because of this, we've been crapped on, basically.

Hopefully all this mess gets resolved sooner than later.
    But sometime after that, man I'd love to just come down and see you guys.
  13. ForceTheologian Force Ghost

star 2
    So, what's up with a reunion?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.