main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Time Travel - Legends

Discussion in 'Literature' started by vnu, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vnu

vnu Jedi Master star 3

Sep 8, 2012
    Back before Disney, fans hated time travel. As I was saying, I remember that Vector comic arc and everyone was petrified it might be time travel. How have things changed.
    Oh boy........................

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    Might not be everyone's cup of tea but obviously it didn't ruffle feathers when the story came out, and George Lucas himself bought all the original artwork of that series. lol. [face_tee_hee]

3. vnu

vnu Jedi Master star 3

Sep 8, 2012
    Of Vector, or the Di$ney Han Solo story?

4. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    The Han Solo comic series released in 2016.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/it-turns-out-the-biggest-fan-of-marvels-han-solo-comic-1784714080

5. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Hey I love the PT! And your right Disney has done everything possible to minimize, delegitimize, and avoid the prequels short of outright decanonizing them-this is most aptly illustrated by Abrams "we're going to make everything right" statement.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  6. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    You're not discussing, you're essentially making snide comments and generally just posting about how you dislike Disney. We don't have threads for people to simply complain in. This thread was opened for one reason, it now has been super seceded by another thread. Last warning - cut out the wounded fanboy shtick, or I'll lock the thread.

--Adm. Nick

vncredleader likes this.
  7. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Thank you. I am sympathetic to feeling left out by the franchise, I myself felt that way when the Nu EU first started, but those complaints don't belong on every thread. Constructive criticism is fine, preferring legends is perfectly understandable, but passive aggressively mocking Disney (who don't even run SW, they just own it) every sentence is not helpful to anyone.

jSarek likes this.
  8. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    After further review and discussion, we are locking this thread. It doesn't meet it's original purpose, it's a thinly veiled attempt to bash the new canon and Disney, and lacks anything approaching a reasonable discussion or debate. The thread's main talking points are derived from zero factual evidence, only paranoia. Do not attempt to open a similar thread or it will meet the same fate.

--Adm. Nick

wmu'14, jSarek, Outsourced and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.