main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Time Trial- My clone war/ post ROTJ AU (Not about racing) OC's, others...Updated 04/15/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by master_jedi21, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master_jedi21

master_jedi21 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2003
    Title: Time Trial
    Author: master_jedi21
    Disclaimer: I don't own anything that I didn't create. Most of this stuff belongs to Lucas. It's his world, I'm just telling my story in it. And I'm not getting paid for it, either.

Aquilae, 18 months after the battle of Geonosis

Edanan Ross and Rios Zen couldn?t believe their luck. They were fighting alongside First Lieutenant Anakin Skywalker, a Jedi padawan who had become a somewhat of a legend in the short year and a half since the clone wars started. But now was not the time to be wondering at the fighting skills of their ally, because, first of all, they had a mission to finish, and secondly, they were facing about 3 dozen battle droids, many of whom were quickly becoming destroyed, not only by Anakin, but by Edanan and Rios as well.

A stream of blaster fire came right at Anakin?s back. Edanan moved to deflect it, but an intense flash of light blinded him for a moment and sent him flying to the ground.

When he got up, he and Rios weren?t in the battle-torn streets of the Aquilae capital, but were in a large round room surrounded by what looked to be medical personnel and Jedi.

?Where are we?? Edanan asked Rios as he rubbed his head, still groggy from the flash.

?How should I know?? Rios responded, equally confused.

?I guess you shouldn?t, but it looks like we?ve taken one hell of a ride.?

First Lieutenant Anakin Skywalker was struggling against a few dozen battle droids, trying to make his way to the Aquilae palace, where the senator from the planet was being held, after the Separatists blockaded the planet for ?negotiations?. He was about to tell his companions, two other human padawans, Edanan Ross and Rios Zen, that they were going to try and rush through the droids and make a run for the palace, but a bright flash interrupted him. He didn?t have time to wonder where they went, because he was suddenly, well, dead.

I'd like some feedback as to whether or not I should continue. This is my first attempt, so I understand if it's not that great.

2. master_jedi21

Apr 19, 2003
    I guess I posted this pretty late last night, so I'll give it a bit of a boost just so people can see it.

3. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    That was very intersting and Anakin's dead? I would like to read more if you have some. :)

~*Mariana*~

4. master_jedi21

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm kind of making this up as I go along, but I have the basic idea of what happens, and I guess as long as I have at least one reader, I'll do more.

5. master_jedi21

Apr 19, 2003
    Part II?

After Edanan and Rios recovered more from the shock of the blast, they approached one of the passing Jedi.

?Hey, you. Where are we?? Edanan asked him.

?Oh, um, I imagine you have a lot of questions, but I assure you that you?re not in any danger.? He responded.

?That?s good, but we still need to know where we are.? Edan said. ?And who you are. You never told us your name?

?Oh, I guess I didn?t, did I? My name is Ulic Skywalker.?

?Skywalker?? Edanan interrupted. ?Do you know Anakin Skywalker??

?No, well, not yet at least.?

?What do you mean ?not yet??? Edanan asked.

?Well, you see??

Ulic paused for a moment

??We?re in a place outside of time and space. Originally, we were living 200 years after the battle of Geonosis, and a force blast similar to the one you experienced in the place that we were created an area of space separate from everything else. Then, the force guided us to build the facility you see around us. From here we can view all timelines of events that occur, but sometimes we have a need to bring someone from one time or alternate universe to another to help out in a particular crisis. We then wipe their memory, and the people they were around when we took them, and send them back to their own time.?

?I guess that kind of makes sense. Is that why we?re here, then? To help with a crisis?? Edanan asked Ulic, still not completely understanding.

?No, we meant to take Anakin, but something went wrong, and we got you two.? Ulic answered.

?So, can?t you just send us back?? Rios asked

?Well, no. It seems that right after you left, Anakin died.?

?He died?? Edanan asked somewhat startled. ?How does that affect us? And Why can?t we go back??

?We can only send people back if their absence didn?t change the timeline in any way, and Anakin dying is a big change.?

?So what happens to us then?? Rios questioned.

?I?m going to do what we do to all the people who can?t go back. I?m going to send you to a separate universe created just for people like you. The best term to describe it would be 200 years after Geonosis. The same as ours. There you will join all the others who can?t go back to their own times either. You leave in 18 hours, I suggest you get some sleep.?

?Don?t we have any choice about this?? Edanan asked him.

?No.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.