main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Time Will Tell (Pre ANH, Vader/Leia AU) Updated 7/1 - HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: Time Will Tell
    Summary: What if it was Vader that brought Leia to Alderaan?
    Notes: Based afew weeks after Padme's death. Leia is in a terrible Foster Home after her mother is killed on Tatooine.

Into the Past

"Mama, wake up!" the little girl sobbed at her mother's side. Her perfect round face, and dark round eyes, that matched her mother's, was a dark red from crying so hard and long under the rays of the bright twin suns.

Leia was a long way from home. She could no longer see the hills of sand that surrounded Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's homestead. She could no longer see the funny droid, Mr. Threep, in the distance. The golden droid had often looked out for her and her brother, Luke, as they often insisted on playing outside at all hours of the day, and needed constant watch.

Their Mama watched over them too. But as time went on, Leia seen less and less of her. Aunt Beru said that she was sick, but there was nothing to worry about. Mama would be all right soon.

"Mama!" Leia cried again.

The woman who layed on the ground still didn't move. She had been laying like that for the past several hours. Her beautiful round eyes were still closed.

Mama had told her to run before she fell asleep. But Leia didn't know where to run too. Without Mama, she was lost. Every where looked the same. She had a deep and terrible feeling that she was never going to see Aunt and Uncle again. She missed her brother all ready.

The child continued to cry for a long time before someone finally found her.

TBC :)

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'll continue this tomorrow. :)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  4. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    This is so sad! :_| But it is proving to be wonderful. I can't wait for more.

Amigirl :cool:

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

"Who are you?"

The little girl rubbed the worn skin on her usually soft face, and forced her brown eyes to focus on the being standing above her, and her fallen mother, on the hot sandy floor underneath their feet.

"I'm Leia," the child choked. "I'm her Daughter," Leia said, pointing toward her mother's body. It was hard to talk now. Leia felt as if she hadn't drinked anything in weeks.

"What's your last name?" the armored man in white, demanded harshly. "Are you from one of the slave camps?"

"No," Leia said, wondering what was a slave camp. "I'm from my home. I live there with mama, my aunt and uncle, my brother, too."

"But what is your last name?" the Storm Trooper demanded. "If you can't tell me, I'll have to give you over to the local foster system. The Empire doesnt take in strays from the street."

"But I'm from my home," Leia cried softly. "I told you that. Just get me home, please? I miss my brother. He'll want to know about mama. Only I can tell him."

"If you can't tell me your last name, child, you're coming with me," the Trooper spat harshly.

He grabbed the little girl by her left arm, and proceeded to force her down the sandy hills toward his waiting speeder.

But I'm not supposed to tell strangers things. Leia thought sadly, as she was taken quickly away from her mother, and the only life she had ever known.

TBC

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

"Who's that?"

"A new girl. She's been with us afew weeks now. If no one adopts her soon, we'll have to give her over to the Slave Camps. We have no room for any child for very long here."

"That's not right!" a female replied. "She's cute with those big brown eyes. A beautiful little girl to be living in these parts. She doesn't look like she's from around here."

"Oh, she is," a male argued. "She was found with the body of her mother. Crying, and everything. A dirty little piglet, she was."

"Any word on who the mother was?" the female asked. "Perhaps there's more family we could give her too? She won't tell us if she has more family here. I don't think she even knows."

"How can she know anything?" the male replied. "The child's lucky if she's two years old. How old is she, anyway? Perhaps I can talk my sister into adopting her. Can't have any, she can't, herself. Sad, really."

"We don't know her birthday," the female said. "Our guess is about three standard years old."

"What's her name?"

"Leia," the woman said. "But she likes to be called Lelila. It's what her mother called her. A name from her people. The Naboo, I believe. It's what it sounds like, anyway."

"Her last name!"

"Oh," the woman answered. "We don't know that. We hardly know anything about her."

"My boss knows of the Naboo," the man said. "He's been looking for a woman from there for several years now. She might have had his child. Perhaps this girl is his. Strange a Naboo kid out all this way though."

"Yeah," the female said. "Who'd want to run and hide here. I'd stay there. Maybe then her mother wouldn't be dead."

"If this child belongs to who I think she is," the man said. "She was right in trying to hide her child away out here."

"Why?" the woman asked. "Who's your boss?"

"Never mind," the man replied. "I've said far to much already. Can I see the file on this girl?"

"Sure," the woman walked toward her desk.

"Wait," the man said.

"Why?"

The man stared toward the living room area of the Adoption Home, where young Lelila, was watching a Holo-Series with some other children. Looking bored, Lelila, was balancing in mid air, in perfect motion, a stuffed Ewok doll. She laughed as she made it then dance.

"I think I have all the proof I need," the man replied. "Get her things."

"Yes, sir."

Jango Fett then turned and walked toward the living room where Lelila was waiting.

8. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    good beginning!
    UUUUUUUP!

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    This is one of my stories on my hit list to update, so hopefully you'll see a new post soon. :)

10. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Ooo! A Vader/Leia story :D - hopefully you'll be able to post soon, I can't wait ;)

11. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    OOhhhh....I hope you continue soon! I'm always a sucker for AU Leia/Vader fics. :D

12. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    A Leia/Vader story!! *jumps up and down*
    And one that looks exceptionally promising, too!

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The girl hovered downward in her chair upon seeing the man enter the corridor that she was seated in. He was dressed in a body armor suit from head to toe, and was looking at her with an almost pity in his manner.

"My name is Jango Fett," The man told her gentally, and reached out to take her little hand in his own, before continuing to speak again. "I'm here to take you away from this place. There is someone that wishes to meet you."

"This is my home." Leia whispered. "My mama lives here. I don't wanna leave her. My auntie and uncle live here too with my twin brother. They'll wanna see me yea know. I gotta tell them that my mama is dead."

"I know your mother is dead, young one." The man began again. "She sent me to find you if anything should happen to her. I'm supposed to take you away to see someone."

"Who?" Leia asked.

"Your daddy."

"You know him?" Leia beamed happily. "I never knew my daddy before. I bet he's a great hero, and really brave."

"He was a hero in the wars." Jango Fett told the child, and leaned down to be face to face with her. "He wants to ensure you'll be in a safe place now that your mama is gone. Is that okay with you?"

"Yea." Leia beamed happily again. "You bet it will be."

"Okay then." Jango smiled. "Go grab any last things from your room, young Leia, and then we'll be on our way from here."

"Yea!" Leia shouted for joy, running up the staircase to her bedroom, singing happily. "I'm gonna see my daddy! My daddy! My daddy!"

"You have no idea, kid." Jango murmered.

TBC

14. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    I love it! Good work. Up, up UP into the sky...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.